ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Burrow

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
He is looking really sharp in the bucknuts spring game..
Meyers would be a fool to let him transfer away.

Did not care for Burrow's body language at the OH St spring game. This "too cool to try hard" shit really irks me and I'll bet Frost is similar.

Also, wore loose fitting long sleeves.

He chose the ****eyes, he can stay.

Did not care for Burrow's body language at the OH St spring game. This "too cool to try hard" shit really irks me and I'll bet Frost is similar.

There they are, the worst reasons you'll ever see to act like you're too good for a talented QB. Love all the PhDs in body language psychology this board attracts.

No, I need you to post detailed screenshots and videos of how his sleeves wouldn't help NU when we have zero QBs who have taken a snap in a college game and only one dual threat kid on scholarship who is a true freshman.
C'mon, beav, sleeves comment was a joke. Don't be square.

Body language is the real issue. All day, kid walked everywhere on the field with his head down.

So, you would want an egotistical talented transfer to come in and be GIVEN the starting job after Frost, Duval & Co have asked these guys to bust their tail all Spring? You think that is good for team morale?

C'mon, beav, sleeves comment was a joke. Don't be square.

Body language is the real issue. All day, kid walked everywhere on the field with his head down.

So, you would want an egotistical talented transfer come in and be GIVEN the starting job after Frost, Duval & Co has asked these guys to buat their tail all Spring. You think that is good for team morale?
Up to the coaches whether or not he gets a starting job. I'm gonna guess both they and Urban evaluate their starters on a bit more than whether they like how he holds his head on a rainy day.

Up to the coaches whether or not he gets a starting job. I'm gonna guess both they and Urban evaluate their starters on a bit more than whether they like how he holds his head on a rainy day.
I think you're wrong. Urban gives in to talented dudes with bad attitudes, Scott won't if he doesn't think he will change. Urban can afford to do that because where the buckeye program is at. Frost CANNOT afford anymore locker room problems at this time.

I can’t believe the buckeyes are so soft that a little bad weather gets in their head

I think you're wrong. Urban gives in to talented dudes with bad attitudes, Scott won't if he doesn't think he will change. Urban can afford to do that because where the buckeye program is at. Frost CANNOT afford anymore locker room problems at this time.

Meyer's love affair with Taint Martell is almost as creepy as Gus Johnson's for Ohio State .

Frost chose the ****inal. He can stay
1. Is Urban resigning like Walsh did?
2. Was Frost a GRADUATE transfer?
3. Is Burrow FROM Nebraska?
4. Frost was going to be #1 Stanford QB in 1996, Burrow is in a battle.

Now I like you Charlie, but you're better than this.

Maryland might have 20 people at their spring game..

Rutgers will double that! They're New York's team, really they are.
I wouldn't watch a Maryland or Rutgers regular season game unless the Huskers were playing them. Ain't no way in hell I would watch their spring game, no matter how starved I am for football. :D

I wouldn't watch a Maryland or Rutgers regular season game unless the Huskers were playing them. Ain't no way in hell I would watch their spring game, no matter how starved I am for football. :D

Crappy weather in Omaha today so I watched some spring football while I messed around in the garage..

maxresdefault.jpg

1- I thought the big ten did not allow graduate transfers to go to other in conference schools and play right away?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT