ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Burrow visiting LSU this weekend - Update: NC this week

do SEC teams still have stellar defenses?
They still tend to have better athletes who can break on balls better than most MAC or Mountain West school DBs. IF he wants to put up better numbers, I think he would be better off playing in a softer conference.

Nothing against Joe Burrow. It’s obvious Pelini screwed up big time. But Adrian Martinez is the future and will be a much better QB then Joe.

I assume you must have consulted with the Great Zoltar. Winking

8vSx.gif

Maybe it is me but it is "interesting" the number of teams that seem to be interested in him. The way many people spoke about him on this board...I thought 90% of the NCAA teams and the Cleveland Browns would throw their names in the Joe Burrow sweepstakes. Winking

Last edited:
I wonder if he’s considered playing for Wyoming. Bohl has proven he can send QBs to the NFL and they do not have a top prospect for next season.

Maybe it is me but it is "interesting" the number of teams that seem to be interested in him. The way many people spoke about him on this board...I thought 90% of the NCAA teams and the Cleveland Browns would throw their names in the Joe Burrow sweepstakes. Winking

Hype usually never lives up to reality. Heck, our staff was not interested either.

Agree, except for the Browns part. They love any qb, so I’m sure they’re interested

Burrow was behind Haskins on the depth chart last year. Burrow would likely be behind Gebbia and Martinez here.

Pretty liberal use of the transitive property there.
Burrow may not be any better than Bunch. Haskins, TG and AMart are 5.9 4* guys and Burrow is a 5.6 3*. It’s possible that Burrow would win the job here, but probably not a 50/50 proposition. If he was a likely better option than TG/AMart, Frost would be working to land him.
Burrow doesn’t want to go somewhere to ride the pine. Getting into a 3-4 way battle against two bluechips with a Spring ahead on the playbook is not n the cards.

Is it wierd that I like the cajuns and the bayou bengals?

I wouldn't say weird! At ULL kids either root for LSU or Alabama because they are the team that beats LSU every year! I enjoy going to Death Valley for games but I don't think I could ever root for them

It made for a really fun bar experience watching us play them in the first round of the NIT this year... oh and sweeping them in baseball :Cool:

Imagine what Adrian Martinez would be doing there with that line, that defense and those offensive weapons...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT