ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Brady out in Carolina

target potential, recruit well, and develope players to perform in an identifiable team concept. get the basics right and expand from there. seems like we get some talent and it just remains about same over 4 years while never approaching an identity. find some coaches that have done this and maybe we can dig ourselves out this hole we're in.

So what’s the hold up? We are told watch this weekend. Well, the weekend is over. Please tell me we aren’t waiting for the ARMY OC. That’s frosts big plan? Everyone is done.. should be announcing the OC shouldn’t we?

The NFL is where coaching “geniuses” go to die.

You don’t outsmart people there. You win with players and player/geniuses.

That’s why I absolutely love Belichick. He teaches his players to take care of their own adjustments.

Can’t see this happening. Joseph has already been given the Passing Game Coordinator title. Joe Brady’s specialty as a coordinator is developing passing game concepts and RPOs. Would have to convince Joseph to remove Passing Game from his title.

So what’s the hold up? We are told watch this weekend. Well, the weekend is over. Please tell me we aren’t waiting for the ARMY OC. That’s frosts big plan? Everyone is done.. should be announcing the OC shouldn’t we?
R-E-L-A-X. I posted earlier that I was going to start to wonder if we don't have the name this weekend but with some of the new names that have been circulating we've got a few more choices than I thought we might have. The coaching carousel is spinning at ludicrous speed right now. I think we'll know sometime this next week. One guy with his name in the mix might be waiting to see if he gets a P5 head coaching job. We might also have a guy but haven't finalized the terms of his contract.

Reactions: Bold Words
1 year doesn't make a great hire. And I'd say anyone can get lucky 1 year. And, I contend there were lots of factors that contributed to 2019 LSU, and perhaps they were awesome in spite of Brady.

Perhaps Brady played a big role too, but I would be cautious to say he WAS the reason.

Seems risky is all. This OC cannot be risky. Frost's last chance hinges on this.
OH NOES! WHAT IF WE LOST FROST AND HIS 3-4 WINS??? WHAT WILL WE DO?

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
R-E-L-A-X. I posted earlier that I was going to start to wonder if we don't have the name this weekend but with some of the new names that have been circulating we've got a few more choices than I thought we might have. The coaching carousel is spinning at ludicrous speed right now. I think we'll know sometime this next week. One guy with his name in the mix might be waiting to see if he gets a P5 head coaching job. We might also have a guy but haven't finalized the terms of his contract.
What new names are coming up?

What new names are coming up?
WF's OC for one. They just played yesterday. That doesn't leave any time to fly him to Lincoln etc. Graham Harrell for another according to the LJS is in the mix. Herman might not be out of the mix yet either. Mullen is available now. I'm not saying Mullen or Herman or likely candidates, I'm just saying that Trev meant what he said this past week when he said, "we're going to take our time and make sure we get this hire right". There's still head coaching vacancies to be filled and with that will come more movement of assistants.

Drinking again? I am too.
I'm not drinking. This is reality.

PDKzCpu.png

Welp, time to start drinking.
pQZ6QaY.png

Reactions: dinglefritz
Not that I know of, but it really is the only other way to make it work.

BTW, Dom Brown is the new HC at UMASS. I kind of thought he might go after Dawson for his DC.
dominoes will be falling for several weeks. It probably won't stop until mid-January.

Reactions: headcard
Looks to me like the Broncos need to hire Joe Brady.
hard to tell what the Broncos' problem is.

kinda like Iowa, they are awful when they have to play catch-up. they need a couple good defensive breaks to win games.

I don't think Fangio is even a bad coach, I think they need to make a gigantic move for a legit QB, especially now that they have Jeudy, Sutton, and Patrick guaranteed until 2024.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT