Joe Biden is doing everything Donald Trump couldn't do with Corona!

konaki

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2002
Nearly all that list is made up nonsense that no one cares about and that Trump folks are using now because Biden is doing so well. Sorry you can't accept the truth.
Prove every point is wrong and I'll stop posting on the open forum but I dare you to do the same. By the way who writes the truth anymore?

Reactions: Bobfather

blastin_02

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2004
I watched Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson spend nearly a whole month saying that Biden would fall short of Trump's projections, which Biden absolutely demolished. Hannity and Tucker, as well as many on this board, spent months claiming Biden would fail due to his "dementia". What a joke! Quit wasting my time with this nonsense. Trump didn't even have a distribution plan when Biden took office!

No matter how much the haters cry, Biden keeps proving them wrong! Thousands literally owe their lives to Joe!
Wow. Just wow. Do you even walk upright?

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime

blastin_02

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2004
mexico france tibet antarctica sudan he is ok (since we're listing random unrelated countries then offering opinions
Read what you're posting before you hit enter. You make no sense. You come across very poorly informed. Maybe a good bit more time reading multiple sources and a lot less time spewing your hate for all things America.

blastin_02

First Team All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2004
Didn't even get to fill your tank. $826.35 for me to fill up this morning.
When I quit driving in 87 $500 advance got me from Omaha to the Gay Bay and back with around a $100 to spare. In the 70's fuel was under $.20 gallon in the non fuel tax states.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
cannot walk uphill. can t follow teleprompter. usa in a mess. inflation coming, correction its here. job loss. no. korea, russia, iran, so. border, higher fuel prices. biden couldn t organize a healthy s.....
cats pubic hair sunglasses italy costa rica guam. punta gorda airport, couldn t spe ll. random punctuation no sentences

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
tell me no jobs. gas is up over 100 a gallon since he has been in office.biden has done nothing, positive since he has been there. but typical democrats will take credit for whatever they can. iran, russia, iran, n. korea he is worthless.

mexico france tibet antarctica sudan he is ok (since we're listing random unrelated countries then offering opinions)

Read what you're posting before you hit enter. You make no sense. You come across very poorly informed. Maybe a good bit more time reading multiple sources and a lot less time spewing your hate for all things America.
RollingLaugh

Reactions: tb233

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: jsachisler

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Always with links and proof. You should try it sometime.
I have given you plenty of links that shows the truth but in your communist brain if those links are not from Communist News Network, The New York Slimes or the Washington Compost you dismiss them.

Reactions: jsachisler

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
I have given you plenty of links that shows the truth but in your communist brain if those links are not from Communist News Network, The New York Slimes or the Washington Compost you dismiss them.
Give me one from Fox News. I've said repeatedly as long as it's not an opinion piece (aka actually reporting) Fox does a decent job.

Just don't post "qendtimes.com" bs

"Do your own research" is the banner of the mentally weak and really code for "find the craziest crackhead on YouTube or Twitter and believe everything they say if it confirms your bias"

Reactions: nelsonj22