Joe Biden is doing everything Donald Trump couldn't do with Corona!

SantaBarbaraSker

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Where ever my wife tells me to be.
Thank you DT for warp-speed, and a vaccine that everyone said couldn’t be produced in less than a year.

Biden has done nothing regarding corona. Distribution is all controlled by the states, and the vaccine was produced under trumps warp speed program.

Try to find something else to crowe about, because this isn’t it.
Everyone knows it, and the only ones not willing to admit as much are the heavily indoctrinated (such as yourself).

SantaBarbaraSker

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
False Germany and Pfizer beat warp speed to the punch.

Yet the only reason Pfizer pursued the production of the vaccine is they had a guaranteed $2 billion advanced purchase/pre-order agreement (regardless of efficacy) from the US/Trump administration.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yet the only reason Pfizer pursued the production of the vaccine is they had a guaranteed $2 billion advanced purchase/pre-order agreement (regardless of efficacy) from the US/Trump administration.

😂 as they would have from ANY admin.

They were not part of Warp speed

SantaBarbaraSker

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
😂 as they would have from ANY admin.

They were not part of Warp speed

Actually, they were part of warp speed as the $2 billion pre-order was funded by warp speed.

As I’v said many times before, I’m not the biggest Trump supporter in the world, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

And this is why many can’t take hard-core libs seriously...they are infected with Trump derangement syndrome. The issue doesn’t matter...if Trump supported it, they are automatically, and fervently against it. It’s actually quite entertaining watching from the outside.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Actually, they were part of warp speed as the $2 billion pre-order was funded by warp speed.

As I’v said many times before, I’m not the biggest Trump supporter in the world, but I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

And this is why many can’t take hard-core libs seriously...they are infected with Trump derangement syndrome. The issue doesn’t matter...if Trump supported it, they are automatically, and fervently against it. It’s actually quite entertaining watching from the outside.

It wasn't a pre order tho, we didn't send them 2 bill and say "send it when you have it".

We did agree to buy 2 bill when/if it became available. Not the same as being part of Warp speed and having research and development paid for through warp speed like Moderna had.

To give Trump credit for Germany and Pfizer is just false.

Now Trump stopping travel from China, should of been from everywhere, and his cutting of red tape to get Pfizer approved were both good things.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
This is what true leadership and hard work looks like! Joe Biden has come in and completely dominated the Covid response, doing everything that Trump wasn't able to. America needed a competent professional to bring us back and Joe Biden is that MAN!

Thank God for Joe Biden and his Covid Response Team! We might actually have fans in the seats during football season this year!

fzuM8r6n_o.jpg

Everyone laughed and doubted President Biden when he said we would surpass 100 million vaccines given during his first 100 days in office, but no one is laughing now! President Joseph R. Biden is gonna get 100 million vaccines administered in half the time! Incredible work!

TVIiZ0zW_o.jpg

The haters will come in and start screaming and crying because they'd rather see people suffer and die instead of Joe succeeding, but ignore them!
Maybe you might enlighten us on what Joe Biden has actually done to crush it on the Coronavirus that wasn't already being done. Some particular legislation perhaps? What has been done that wasn't already being done?

We're now down to less than one million shots a day over the past few days, yet 50% of the population has not gotten one shot. Maybe telling people to get a shot while at the same time telling them that they need to wear a mask after being vaccinated might have had some people think that the vaccine doesn't work?

Come on, rather than show us graphs with trajectories that were already in the works, give us some concrete policy that's the game changer you say it is.

We're waiting!

rgrachek

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Sorry did you answer my question yet? What did Joe do to increase gas prices?
My friends at the American Petroleum Institute have told me that gas price increases since January are nearly 100% because of Biden's position of wanting to kill oil production and transportation in North America. The only exception was the temporary increases because of the Colonial Pipeline debacle.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Maybe you might enlighten us on what Joe Biden has actually done to crush it on the Coronavirus that wasn't already being done. Some particular legislation perhaps? What has been done that wasn't already being done?

We're now down to less than one million shots a day over the past few days, yet 50% of the population has not gotten one shot. Maybe telling people to get a shot while at the same time telling them that they need to wear a mask after being vaccinated might have had some people think that the vaccine doesn't work?

Come on, rather than show us graphs with trajectories that were already in the works, give us some concrete policy that's the game changer you say it is.

We're waiting!
I actually discussed all this back in February when this post was made. You look incredibly stupid for not reading the thread!

• Sad
Reactions: blastin_02

konaki

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2002
You mean the same Joe that works so hard at plagiarism that he's turned it into an art form.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You mean the same Joe that works so hard at plagiarism that he's turned it into an art form.
Is there a different Joe Biden that we might be speaking of? Jeez man, please read the thread before you embarrass yourself any worse..

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
This is what true leadership and hard work looks like! Joe Biden has come in and completely dominated the Covid response, doing everything that Trump wasn't able to. America needed a competent professional to bring us back and Joe Biden is that MAN!

Thank God for Joe Biden and his Covid Response Team! We might actually have fans in the seats during football season this year!

fzuM8r6n_o.jpg

Everyone laughed and doubted President Biden when he said we would surpass 100 million vaccines given during his first 100 days in office, but no one is laughing now! President Joseph R. Biden is gonna get 100 million vaccines administered in half the time! Incredible work!

TVIiZ0zW_o.jpg

The haters will come in and start screaming and crying because they'd rather see people suffer and die instead of Joe succeeding, but ignore them!
You are a total idiot if you believe what you posted.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
To be fair that's really all that most of us wanted from the beginning. Was it a simple move? Sure, but he still gets credit for not trying to downplay the whole thing making it magnitudes worse.
Not really as the CDC etc still did everything they would have done if he even panicked.

The main thing he didn't do is strongly push masks, which I still don't think would have changed much as PPE wasn't readily available early on anyways. People forget that.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I actually am not shocked you reject data/facts and resort to personal attacks. Pretty sad, man...
You didn't post facts in that at all. You also peddled a lie right here. "Everyone laughed and doubted President Biden when he said we would surpass 100 million vaccines given during his first 100 days in office" That is a complete lie as it WASN'T what people were laughing about. They were laughing about the fact that the goal was already easily attainable. It would be like your goal is to get out of bed in the morning. Great job buddy, very impressive!!

It's hard to tell if you actually believe the things you post or just peddle the best of the best from the Huff Compost, CNN, and MSCCP.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You didn't post facts in that at all. You also peddled a lie right here. "Everyone laughed and doubted President Biden when he said we would surpass 100 million vaccines given during his first 100 days in office" That is a complete lie as it WASN'T what people were laughing about. They were laughing about the fact that the goal was already easily attainable. It would be like your goal is to get out of bed in the morning. Great job buddy, very impressive!!

It's hard to tell if you actually believe the things you post or just peddle the best of the best from the Huff Compost, CNN, and MSCCP.
I watched Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson spend nearly a whole month saying that Biden would fall short of Trump's projections, which Biden absolutely demolished. Hannity and Tucker, as well as many on this board, spent months claiming Biden would fail due to his "dementia". What a joke! Quit wasting my time with this nonsense. Trump didn't even have a distribution plan when Biden took office!

No matter how much the haters cry, Biden keeps proving them wrong! Thousands literally owe their lives to Joe!

jsachisler

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2005
chadron, ne.
Sorry did you answer my question yet? What did Joe do to increase gas prices?
tell me no jobs. gas is up over 100 a gallon since he has been in office.biden has done nothing, positive since he has been there. but typical democrats will take credit for whatever they can. iran, russia, iran, n. korea he is worthless.