Joe and Putin

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Biden made Putin look like a scared school boy and made him pull his troops back from the Ukrainian border. Due to Biden's success, it looks like we just saved a ton in foreign defense aid. Damn, Biden is badass!

• Haha
Reactions: Trike Rider

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
This is sarcasm correct???
Excuse me? No, those are the facts on the ground. Biden stood up and said Putin better pull troops back...Putin then pulled his troops back. The package that was canceled was a supplementary aid package and now it has been canceled as there is no need...which means we saved tons of money. Please dispute facts instead of wasting my time.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Excuse me? No, those are the facts on the ground. Biden stood up and said Putin better pull troops back...Putin then pulled his troops back. The package that was canceled was a supplementary aid package and now it has been canceled as there is no need...which means we saved tons of money. Please dispute facts instead of wasting my time.
Nord Stream 2..... Plus there are still weapons systems still sitting on the border. Pulling back troops means absolutely nothing at all.

Reactions: Bobfather

JOHNNY N

Athletic Director
Sep 24, 2003
Lmao, wgaf about Nord Stream 2. That's between Germany and Russia. Keep grasping at straws, kiddo.
Russia cared about it and Joe just gave it away. He really drives a hard bargain. Even his state dept told him not to.

Edit: I know, Joe's healing the world.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Lmao, wgaf about Nord Stream 2. That's between Germany and Russia. Keep grasping at straws, kiddo.
No it is between the Us, Europe, and every post USSR country. You really suck at geopolitics. Sit this one out boy.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
No it is between the Us, Europe, and every post USSR country. You really suck at geopolitics. Sit this one out boy.
Lmao, the great Grand Unified Strategy advisor has logged in, lmao. It was gonna happen anyway and it doesn't matter. Try again.

Reactions: HuskerDrummer5

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Russia cared about it and Joe just gave it away. He really drives a hard bargain. Even his state dept told him not to.

Edit: I know, Joe's healing the world.
Lmao, zero long term impact on relations.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
you are so uneducated on this topic you really think nord stream only involves russia and germany.....
"Biden just got Putin to back down from armed conflict and saved both The US and Ukraine tons of money, but omg he let the basically finished German/Russian pipeline finish!" - You embarrassing yourself yet again.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
"Biden just got Putin to back down from armed conflict and saved both The US and Ukraine tons of money, but omg he let the basically finished German/Russian pipeline finish!" - You embarrassing yourself yet again.
You think biden completely stopped the Ukraine Russia conflict? I'll remember this post....

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Nord Stream 2..... Plus there are still weapons systems still sitting on the border. Pulling back troops means absolutely nothing at all.
Look at the real world. Reality is kinda cool, not Right Wing radical fantasyland.

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You think biden completely stopped the Ukraine Russia conflict? I'll remember this post....
I guess if making up positions of mine makes you feel better about getting absolutely embarrassed ITT, I'll accept that. Better luck next time, chief!

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Big Balls Biden's administration is getting the job done on a number of fronts, even against Moscow Mitch and the his zombie efforts to stop or stall everything. Watch and learn Pubes! You are trying to destroy the Republican party and the country. Sad you can't see the light. It is like the new Republicans do not love the country only themselves.

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Biden made Putin look like a scared school boy and made him pull his troops back from the Ukrainian border. Due to Biden's success, it looks like we just saved a ton in foreign defense aid. Damn, Biden is badass!
Looks like Putin spent a bunch of money on some of Hunter's paintings.

Last edited:

steinek11

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2014
Lol. When in doubt, strawman. He said biden got Putin ton withdrawal troops, and In turn canceled the package, hence the subject of this thread. He said nothing about solving regional peace

Does your head hurt as bad as we think it does

• Haha
Reactions: nelsonj22

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Lol. When in doubt, strawman. He said biden got Putin ton withdrawal troops, and In turn canceled the package, hence the subject of this thread. He said nothing about solving regional peace

Does your head hurt as bad as we think it does
Biden did not make putin withdraw troops.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
You mean Germany who we spend billions on yearly protecting their sorry asses from who oh that’s right Russia! You can’t make this shit up!

Latest posts