Joe and Hunter Biden’s pay for play schemes head south of the border

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
You are talking this crap on a day where the President just spent 3 hours visiting with family members of the collapsed building in Florida. My god you people are unbelievable.

BigCL24

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 28, 2016
It’s like sending up a bat signal for those few souls willing to white knight for the Big Guy.

Reactions: JOHNNY N

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
You clearly didn't read the article Scope. That's completely normal for your scope of knowledge.
I did. It's not even controversial. Another Hunter conjecture piece for the troglodytes to eat up. The modern Republican is completely lost in this world. It's so sad.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
i feel bad for you having to defend such a corrupt POS like Joe. You’ve let party overcome all sensibility. There is no coming back from that kind of brainwashing. Prayers my Husker friend
I want to suggest mental help for you. I am sure your insurance will cover that.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I did. It's not even controversial. Another Hunter conjecture piece for the troglodytes to eat up. The modern Republican is completely lost in this world. It's so sad.
I sure see you aren't even remotely aware of things called conflict of interest/apparent conflict of interest. That also mixed with completely telling lies about no meetings ever with Hunter business associates.

Reactions: lipem

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
I sure see you aren't even remotely aware of things called conflict of interest/apparent conflict of interest. That also mixed with completely telling lies about no meetings ever with Hunter business associates.
Lmao, here you are rambling on about things you clearly have no clue about. Republicans have so little to attack Biden on that this weak nonsense is all they have. Hilarious.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Lmao, here you are rambling on about things you clearly have no clue about. Republicans have so little to attack Biden on that this weak nonsense is all they have. Hilarious.
Joe Biden is ON VIDEO TAPE saying he has never met one of Hunter's business associates. You crack me up. Are you Hunter's enabler?

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Joe Biden is ON VIDEO TAPE saying he has never met one of Hunter's business associates. You crack me up. Are you Hunter's enabler?
Wow! Lock Joe up for having Carlos Slim come to the White House for a Trade Summit. What a criminal! "Business associate"...lmao! You don't even know who Carlos Slim is, do you.

Like I said, the fact that this is what the Right is crying shows you how desperate they are for controversy. It's pathetic, chief.

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Wow! Lock Joe up for having Carlos Slim come to the White House for a Trade Summit. What a criminal! "Business associate"...lmao! You don't even know who Carlos Slim is, do you.

Like I said, the fact that this is what the Right is crying shows you how desperate they are for controversy. It's pathetic, chief.
Very aware of who Carlos Fatboy Slim is. You seemed to have missed this and other things. "
The then-US vice president took Hunter and his business partner, who were setting up 'gigantic' business deals in Mexico, on the official trip despite recent concerns over Hunter's potential conflicts of interest in his commercial dealings.

Two months earlier, the New York Times published a prominent story about Joe Biden visiting Ukraine to push for a corruption crackdown while Hunter had been revealed as a board member of Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, was under investigation for alleged corruption."

Here is another joke you completely are cool with. Of course you are.

"
Hunter was reproachful to the Alemán heir in his email ahead of their Mexico city trip – and shockingly frank describing his disappointment that Magnani had failed to follow through on what Hunter understood to be a quid pro quo of favors, involving access to the vice president and stays in Magnani's villa.

'Would love to see but you never respond. I am really upset by it. You respond when it's something you need. You are the most generous person I know but WTF,' Hunter continued.

'We have so many great things to do together and I want you at the plane when the [sic] the VP lands with your Mom and Dad and you completely ignore me.

'I've looked at what your family has done and want to follow in that tradition and you always say you will help but I haven't heard from you since I got you a mtg for Carlos and your Dad.

'We have been talking about business deals and partnerships for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa...but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F'ing WHite House and the Vice President's house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent - I don't hear from you for months.

'I don't know what it is that I did but I'd like to know why I've delivered on every single thing you've ever asked - and you make me feel like I've done something to offend you.' "

Here's another seemingly corrupt ask. This is awesome for you.

"
One of Magnani's earlier asks to Hunter was to transfer the Mexican's stake in their real estate firm Rosemont Realty to Magnani's uncle.

On November 20 2014 Cooper wrote to Archer and Hunter: 'Miguel again reiterated that he would take a discounted buyout on his Rosemont investment as long as it could happen quickly. He will then turn that money directly over to ePlata.'"

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Very aware of who Carlos Fatboy Slim is. You seemed to have missed this and other things. "
The then-US vice president took Hunter and his business partner, who were setting up 'gigantic' business deals in Mexico, on the official trip despite recent concerns over Hunter's potential conflicts of interest in his commercial dealings.

Two months earlier, the New York Times published a prominent story about Joe Biden visiting Ukraine to push for a corruption crackdown while Hunter had been revealed as a board member of Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, was under investigation for alleged corruption."

Here is another joke you completely are cool with. Of course you are.

"
Hunter was reproachful to the Alemán heir in his email ahead of their Mexico city trip – and shockingly frank describing his disappointment that Magnani had failed to follow through on what Hunter understood to be a quid pro quo of favors, involving access to the vice president and stays in Magnani's villa.

'Would love to see but you never respond. I am really upset by it. You respond when it's something you need. You are the most generous person I know but WTF,' Hunter continued.

'We have so many great things to do together and I want you at the plane when the [sic] the VP lands with your Mom and Dad and you completely ignore me.

'I've looked at what your family has done and want to follow in that tradition and you always say you will help but I haven't heard from you since I got you a mtg for Carlos and your Dad.

'We have been talking about business deals and partnerships for 7 years. And I really appreciate you letting me stay at your resort villa...but I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F'ing WHite House and the Vice President's house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent - I don't hear from you for months.

'I don't know what it is that I did but I'd like to know why I've delivered on every single thing you've ever asked - and you make me feel like I've done something to offend you.' "

Here's another seemingly corrupt ask. This is awesome for you.

"
One of Magnani's earlier asks to Hunter was to transfer the Mexican's stake in their real estate firm Rosemont Realty to Magnani's uncle.

On November 20 2014 Cooper wrote to Archer and Hunter: 'Miguel again reiterated that he would take a discounted buyout on his Rosemont investment as long as it could happen quickly. He will then turn that money directly over to ePlata.'"
Lmao just conjecture and conspiracy. Show me where he's broken the law. I'll wait.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
If Trump can get by with all the crap he did, Biden has a lot of leeway. Republicans ignored everything Trump did. Trump did stuff like he said has never been done before. Most of it was bad.

Reactions: Lar Gand

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
If Trump can get by with all the crap he did, Biden has a lot of leeway. Republicans ignored everything Trump did. Trump did stuff like he said has never been done before. Most of it was bad.
Ok name some things. What are the proven things? We aren't talking the Adam Schiff made up things, but actual things. Being an ass doesn't count.

Reactions: lipem and Bobfather

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
Trump and Biden seem pretty similar on making money off their positions of power. It’s okay to recognize Biden is as bad or worse than Trump here. It’s just not this one case. There is a reason Biden has been in politics for so long. He is bought and paid for.
The Trump's stole charity money from Veterans and kids with cancer and had their Charitable Foundation shut down. Their organization has been charged with tax fraud.

Meanwhile, Biden hasn't committed any crimes or been charged with anything ever.

Try again, bucko.

Reactions: Lar Gand

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
The Trump's stole charity money from Veterans and kids with cancer and had their Charitable Foundation shut down. Their organization has been charged with tax fraud.

Meanwhile, Biden hasn't committed any crimes or been charged with anything ever.

Try again, bucko.
Well that's untrue even to Joe.

Joe claims he trespassed into an all-women's dorm. He also claims this which actually is false and a made up story just like Cornpop.https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/21/us/politics/biden-south-africa-arrest-mandela.html

https://nypost.com/2020/08/01/biden-has-long-history-of-claiming-arrests-which-never-happened/

Reactions: Oldschool1964

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
This is called "Moral Relativism", and that's about what we would expect from Democrats.

Next comparison: "Well, Hitler killed millions of Jews, so compared to him, Biden isn't doing too bad!!"

scopeandtime

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Sir, I'm still waiting...
Scope
3fcaa7180e97f9e1c3b61c970befb25a.png

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
This is called "Moral Relativism", and that's about what we would expect from Democrats.

Next comparison: "Well, Hitler killed millions of Jews, so compared to him, Biden isn't doing too bad!!"
You are one strange dude. I will pray for you.

Latest posts