Jobs Joe does it again! Jobs report beats expectations! 208,000 jobs added! Wages booming!

scopeandtime

First Team All-Big Ten
Jul 3, 2016
Wow wow!

FeTkJpWXkAMYKec

Redblooded

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Awesome!! If wages keep going up the average American may soon be able to afford food, gas and rent. You know because of Joey's 40-year high inflation because he's an idiot.
Got to get HBK4life off welfare.

Redblooded

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Biden kicking a$$ even in a global economic down turn. He is making the best out of a bad situation. Could be a hell of a lot worse and is in some other countries.

• Haha
Reactions: buckknowsall
A

anon_qczsdwtnv6esw

The horror a T shirt? And I already taught your old lady bruh. Like I said previously unlike you she’s still able to learn/be taught correctly.
i get it. T-shirt grooming OK....all other 'grooming' not ok.

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
i get it. T-shirt grooming OK....all other 'grooming' not ok.
I totally get groomed by every T-shirt message I see.

You are one of the few people who took your children to see Bros and you want to front on other people about grooming.

You are in favor of children being mutilated because the adults think they have the ultimate decision over their life to make that while they’re still under age.

You’re just a flat out dip shit and Have been groomed by I’m assuming higher education privilege life to be indoctrinated and a ****ing moron who can’t critically think for himself.

But cry about a T-shirt or God for bid a bumper sticker oh no the horror.

lolwat

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
They desperately want this recession for some reason. Actively hoping our country will struggle simply for political reasons.

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
They desperately want this recession for some reason. Actively hoping our country will struggle simply for political reasons.
You elite do not live in reality so you cannot figure out how the rest of us “cannot get it together” keep driving by on the way to Whole Foods and gated community.

wondering why the poors have such high crime and not enough police as you shuffle out all the unwanteds and vote to make criminals/homeless priority over why working man.

I live in a nice area of Arizona what some would consider nice my area is liberal college degenerate homeless dirtbags petty crimes all over the place.

Go little bit north where the money is you don’t ever see panhandlers homeless people none of the issues you see in the more liberal city in Arizona with a big college.

Why is that?

Why wouldn’t the homeless be up where the rich are?

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
How are these statistics acquired? It is not from the private sector of employers. Polls? Government? Who pays for this information? American taxpayers of course. Democrats like to use the term net-zero and net-zero is what your post is about. You feel warm and fuzzy but it means nothing. Inflation is still at 8% and America is in a recession and every sector of private business cannot find applicants for jobs because so many Democrats choose sucking on the taxpayers' tits rather than pursue success, liberty and happiness with their own God given abilities.

Reactions: libbity bibbity

Bobfather

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Not me as I want a full blown depression and it will be on you communist heads why we are in it and then it will be open season on treasonous scum that vote D!

dragonraider1

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
Ever heard of ADP, bud? Google them.
Ever heard of reality? The economy is not good in America on 5 OCT 2022. Things are not good either for America in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, Korea, Taiwan or our Southern border. Numbers from ADP do not pay increasing costs of living under Democrats.

Reactions: libbity bibbity

buckknowsall

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Oct 25, 2004
"I will say it until I believe it....Joe is a good president"

Joe Biden Falling GIF

HBK4life

Nebraska Legend
Jan 24, 2004
North of Lincoln South of Heaven

Joe Biden Falling GIF

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
200,000 is FLAT number in a Country our size and the inflation number swallows up any income growth.

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
Dang. This makes me think of Democrats, Alex. My answer is what are the percentages of American people lives being better since Woodstock? Ding, Ding!!! Alex... that is the winner!!!
Democrats live in their own little world full of platitudes and BS.