ADVERTISEMENT

jmliehr

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerO

Offensive Coordinator
Sep 11, 2006

I swear you don't read the articles you post.

1) The woman didn't have an birth certificate. In the article you posted it said, "Barber could purchase a birth certificate online through the Tennessee Health Department’s website for $15 plus a processing fee..."

Guess what, she got one once her son just took some time to help her.

2) Franklin: $10 is hardly a suppression to get an ID. Guess there's cell phone suppression since we're being forced to pay for them.

Hirsch: Get your other documentation to match. It takes a little bit of time and a little bit of money. Be a friggin adult. Also she does have an ID.

Tran: Get a permanent NC address or continue with absentee voting. Btw he also has an ID.

3) http://www.scdmvonline.com/-/driver-services/drivers-license/real-id

Go to "Documents needed to buy a Real ID". Tell me what is unreasonable.

4) I didn't read this entire article before posting this because what happened there isn't the norm. Way to try and throw out one-offs as a means to try and prove your point.

1) The woman didn't have an birth certificate. In the article you posted it said, "Barber could purchase a birth certificate online through the Tennessee Health Department’s website for $15 plus a processing fee..."

2) Franklin: $10 is hardly a suppression to get an ID. Guess there's cell phone suppression since we're being forced to pay for them.

Hirsch: Get your other documentation to match. It takes a little bit of time and a little bit of money. Be a friggin adult. Also she does have an ID.

Tran: Get a permanent NC address or continue with absentee voting. Btw he also has an ID.

4) I didn't read this entire article before posting this because what happened there isn't the norm. Way to try and throw out one-offs as a means to try and prove your point.

What was my point other than showing it’s not always easy or quick to get an ID? But I’m flattered that I am special enough for a specific thread resurrected from the ashes of the disappearing thread from you though.

Reactions: GBRforLife1

The guy doesn’t know his head from his ass. Why would he read his own articles?

What was my point other than showing it’s not always easy or quick to get an ID? But I’m flattered that I am special enough for a specific thread resurrected from the ashes of the disappearing thread from you though.

You're good enough, you're special enough, and doggonit, people like you. 🤗

Reactions: HuskerO and WHCSC

There is no one more worthy of the ignore button than him. I just gave you back precious minutes of your life that would otherwise be lost forever. Try it, you will like it

There is zero reason to not require IDs. You have 4 years to get it if you dont already have one. Distrust is growing, more chances for fraud will emerge, just require an ID, get a damn ID, and erase any doubt. There is nothing controversial about it. If you cant function at a high enough level to obtain an ID in 4 years, thats on you.

There is zero reason to not require IDs. You have 4 years to get it if you dont already have one. Distrust is growing, more chances for fraud will emerge, just require an ID, get a damn ID, and erase any doubt. There is nothing controversial about it. If you cant function at a high enough level to obtain an ID in 4 years, thats on you.
And if they cannot acquire an ID, probably better that they don't vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT