ADVERTISEMENT

Jimari Butler's Announcement Time?

HuskerLove1

Sophomore
Sep 22, 2018
I know he's planning to announce today between the Huskers and TCU, but does anyone know what time he'll be doing that?

I have no inside knowledge here, but my gut tells me this staff took Cooper's commitment yesterday because they know Butler isn't coming here......I hope I'm wrong though!!!

I know he's planning to announce today between the Huskers and TCU, but does anyone know what time he'll be doing that?

I have no inside knowledge here, but my gut tells me this staff took Cooper's commitment yesterday because they know Butler isn't coming here......I hope I'm wrong though!!!
Nate has already stated this has not effect on butler nor Johnson......we should get and take both.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Nate has already stated this has not effect on butler nor Johnson......we should get and take both.
I know that we would take Butler if he wants to commit (Johnson is a given), but my point is that I feel the staff only accepted Cooper's commitment because they knew Butler would not be coming here.

I didn’t think taking Niko Cooper or any of these other guys had no barring on Kaden Johnson or anything like that. I figured we’d take them all if they choose to commit. We need big time help at the LB position and all these guys will help or at least ad much needed depth. Keshawn Greene has to be Top choice for ILB and Kaden Johnson has to be Top choice for OLB. Those guys will always take priority over everyone else.

I know that we would take Butler if he wants to commit (Johnson is a given), but my point is that I feel the staff only accepted Cooper's commitment because they knew Butler would not be coming here.
Sort of the feel I had as well. The more LBs who jump in the boat the more it makes me think Butler is going to announce for TCU. Would love to be proven wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT