ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Delaney retiring June of 2020

kim jung un.
he gets all the gold.
we get the crumbs...

Phillips would be solid. I doubt we could pay him or he would even be interested but the guy I would go after is Adam Silver.

He singlehandedly saved the Big 12. Well respected in the B1G it’s a no brainer. Hopefully he can bring Texas and OU with him.
NO he didnt...and no hes not well respected.. and for good measure NO on bringing those two schools.. they can all stay south

Reactions: SkerInCo
Yes, Big 12 is a garbage conference.
Huh?

The Big XII has two blue blood programs in Texas and Oklahoma. Texas is 3rd in all time wins, and Oklahoma is 8th.

BTW, the B1G has four blue blood programs relative to wins - Michigan (#1), Ohio State (#2), Nebraska (#6), and Penn State (#9).

I'm an Iowa fan and a B1G fan, and I respect the history and trajectory of other programs and conferences. To do otherwise is foolish IMO.

Peace.

Huh?

The Big XII has two blue blood programs in Texas and Oklahoma. Texas is 3rd in all time wins, and Oklahoma is 8th.

BTW, the B1G has four blue blood programs relative to wins - Michigan (#1), Ohio State (#2), Nebraska (#6), and Penn State (#9).

I'm an Iowa fan and a B1G fan, and I respect the history and trajectory of other programs and conferences. To do otherwise is foolish IMO.

Peace.
If the Big 12 was so great Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri and Taxas A&M would still be members.

If the Big 12 was so great Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri and Taxas A&M would still be members.
Agreed. The Big 8 was a good conference. Texass and their giant egos ruined the Big 12. The smaller schools in the Big 12 have to kiss their burnt orange ass because they don't have any other options. F-Texass pukes. Good riddance.

Agreed. The Big 8 was a good conference. Texass and their giant egos ruined the Big 12. The smaller schools in the Big 12 have to kiss their burnt orange ass because they don't have any other options. F-Texass pukes. Good riddance.
Agree on Texas, their egos and power moves that nearly destroyed the Big XII.

It wasn't just the Big XII that was going through changes, but Texas basically allowed A&M to leave a year or so later (and probably happily) because of the absolute arrogance and in-it-for-me they showed when planning to show HS games on the Longhorn Network. Even though it never came to fruition, A&M had had enough and reengaged the SEC on their previous offer to join.

Nebraska and A&M were the big losses.

Missouri & Colorado...who cares?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT