Jew free zones at Berkeley

Lincoln100

Head Coach
Jun 16, 2010
I suspect the reality is these groups that are banning against Jews is based on fear, jealousy, and intimidation. Generally speaking, Jews do well, academcially and financially. So, what to do about it? Alienate them, keep them out and away, intimidate, limit their ability to compete. Also, their skin color is a little too white. These groups keeping Jews out are scared to compete, so, just play the victim, get those bad smart try-hards out, and get special treatment.

Reactions: IowaHuskerFan3

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
Goddamn retard trumpets. Read a fvcking article. It’s like the second paragraph. They don’t support zionists. The nation of Israel commits humanitarian rights laws daily.

RedHour

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Feb 22, 2008
Goddamn retard trumpets. Read a fvcking article. It’s like the second paragraph. They don’t support zionists. The nation of Israel commits humanitarian rights laws daily.
You are correct, they don't want Jews to have a homeland.

Reactions: Soda Popinski

RedHour

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Feb 22, 2008
giphy.gif

RatTailGuy

Junior
Feb 19, 2022
Doesn't seem like they are banning Jews...just the evil Zionists! Read the article!
That sound kinda like Biden liking only the republicans who vote how he wants.

Whos the moral authority on either issue? Just want to know the screening process

steinek11

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 1, 2014
Why are you a Nazi Jew hater? Are u proud of it?
Love Jews. Many family members are Jewish. Actually spent the night with my Jewish family last night.

The created nation state of Israel is a Zionist regime.

I’m sorry you’re too stupid to differentiate.

hephusker

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
Love Jews. Many family members are Jewish. Actually spent the night with my Jewish family last night.

The created nation state of Israel is a Zionist regime.

I’m sorry you’re too stupid to differentiate.
That is what all Jew Haters hide behind. Do you tell your "family" how you "feel"? BTW. I like black people but I hate BLM and want them all to die...you okay with that reasoning?