ADVERTISEMENT

Jervay Green Suspended

Must have been a wild night in Indiana??? Or maybe he didn't even make the trip....... What the hell do I know? I'm a wrestler!

So...who do they have available to play? Whi has left? Who is taking a red shirt?
Some of
The transfers could play if the NCAA had some kind of semblance of any kind of consistent rule. Maybe just do whatever shady bullshit Ohio state did to get their qb available.

Hopefully short term pain for long term gain. This was going to be a tough year regardless. What's unfortunate is what this potentially does to us next year.

Next year will likely be just as rough. The problem is the coaches didn't recruit for 2020 this summer, because they had both spots already filled with Williams and Davis. Then Davis de-committed after the summer, Curtis transferred, and now Green is gone. The coaches will have to scramble for more transfers after the season. They need land a strong recruiting class for 2021, but it will be hard because it's quite likely we could go 0-20 in conference play this season.

Hah. Just in time for BIG play...at least our entire roster is guards. Guys like Cross and Yvan can probably do whatever they want and not get suspended

The difference between basketball and football is that you can flip a team much faster in basketball. I expect next season to be much better and 2021 to be top half of conference.

Reactions: headcard
Next year will likely be just as rough. The problem is the coaches didn't recruit for 2020 this summer, because they had both spots already filled with Williams and Davis. Then Davis de-committed after the summer, Curtis transferred, and now Green is gone. The coaches will have to scramble for more transfers after the season. They need land a strong recruiting class for 2021, but it will be hard because it's quite likely we could go 0-20 in conference play this season.

Pull up game 7 of the series and chill out. So butthurt lately.

Fred has always hit transfers hard. Maybe he finds a guy like Michael Jacobsen out there who can consistently give you 10 and 10 while maybe popping a 3 every now and then. He'll figure it out.

So what does a player have to do to get suspended indef?
One way is the kinds of things Hunt and Legrone did to get indef suspensions. It isn't for trivial things and I'm not suggesting Green did what they did, just that it is probably something serious.

Who said that Green is gone?

Reactions: Red I 73
One way is the kinds of things Hunt and Legrone did to get indef suspensions. It isn't for trivial things and I'm not suggesting Green did what they did, just that it is probably something serious.
Grades maybe? I think grade were reported while they were traveling to Indiana. Might have to do some classroom work to get himself eligible again. He may not be available now for a semester.

Reactions: Red I 73
Maybe Hoiberg dropping the hammer on Green was a good wakeup call for the team. They looked 1000% more focused at Indiana than they did in Omaha.

Reactions: kaz36
In 3 or 4 years Fred’s teams will have a lot different look. They will be teams that will work their ass off and be very competitive.

Reactions: Thrasher31
In 3 or 4 years Fred’s teams will have a lot different look. They will be teams that will work their ass off and be very competitive.

Next season they will add the following:

6'8 Blanton who is a legit NBA prospect
6'7 Stevenson, who is legit double - double threat, High major Power forward
6'8 Derrick Walker who is athletic and will provide a high major body for rebounding, and defense.

6'1 Kelsei Tominga, the leading scorer and 50+% Three point shooter from the #1 JUCO team in the country.

And probably

6'5 combo guard Teddy Allen, who is currently leading all JUCO players in scoring at 33 ppg on 53% shooting. Allen, the former Boys Town Star and Gatorade HS player of the year, signed with West Virginia. He started as a freshman. He lit up programs like KU. He transfers to Wichita State, gets in trouble, and then ends up at WNCC in Scottsbluff.

To make a long point short:

Huskers will look a lot different all ready next season.

Reactions: headcard and tpmcg
Next season they will add the following:

6'8 Blanton who is a legit NBA prospect
6'7 Stevenson, who is legit double - double threat, High major Power forward
6'8 Derrick Walker who is athletic and will provide a high major body for rebounding, and defense.

6'1 Kelsei Tominga, the leading scorer and 50+% Three point shooter from the #1 JUCO team in the country.

And probably

6'5 combo guard Teddy Allen, who is currently leading all JUCO players in scoring at 33 ppg on 53% shooting. Allen, the former Boys Town Star and Gatorade HS player of the year, signed with West Virginia. He started as a freshman. He lit up programs like KU. He transfers to Wichita State, gets in trouble, and then ends up at WNCC in Scottsbluff.

To make a long point short:

Huskers will look a lot different all ready next season.
Tominga won’t be here next season. He’s a 2021 recruit.

Reactions: Cornicator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT