ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Pruitt would be the perfect DC hire

thall__

Junior
Nov 17, 2022
coached defense for 5 NC-winning teams, has already flamed out as a head coach so wouldn't be a threat to lose if he ends up crushing it

Reactions: oldjar07
the chik-fil-a cash bag guy?

are we sure the Giants would be 'at peace' letting him go?

I love it when posters pull names out of the air with no known connection to a head coach
I would be more comfortable discussing this if I knew the Giants would be "at peace" letting Priutt go

OP - can you help?

Read the Tennessee boards and their opinions on the mess he left for the Vols. Blatant and open cheating while he was there, and not bright enough to even try to hide it. He makes Barry Switzer look like Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm.

I love it when posters pull names out of the air with no known connection to a head coach
I love when speculation and discussion is cried over because the forum police have to find a single avenue in life where they’re an authority.
Read the Tennessee boards and their opinions on the mess he left for the Vols. Blatant and open cheating while he was there, and not bright enough to even try to hide it. He makes Barry Switzer look like Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm.
5x NC as DB coach and DC. Don’t care about his HC resume

Also don’t care about him being ahead of the NIL curve

I love when speculation and discussion is cried over because the forum police have to find a single avenue in life where they’re an authority.

Hmm. Not a bad point. Maybe he was just a little ahead of his time.

Personally, I’d rather have Leonhard, but I know that’s not going to happen.

coached defense for 5 NC-winning teams, has already flamed out as a head coach so wouldn't be a threat to lose if he ends up crushing it
Sir, sorry, but you have absolutely no credibility. Do you even pay attention? This guy is trash. UGA & TN would never ever even entertain him walking on their campuses.

So you have no morals and don't give a damn if it's done the right way. Ok. Enjoy your mom's basement.

Yeah, every team needs a down and dirty recruiting cheater. In fact with Jeremy you get a twofer with his wife.

Ex-Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt admits to giving player’s mother cash-filled Chick-fil-A bag​

Pruitt and several staff members were fired in January 2021​

Visionary and ahead of his time to be at the forefront of NIL.

Reactions: jkeb
Sir, sorry, but you have absolutely no credibility. Do you even pay attention? This guy is trash. UGA & TN would never ever even entertain him walking on their campuses.
So you have no morals and don't give a damn if it's done the right way. Ok. Enjoy your mom's basement.
haha shut the fūck up with your holier than thou bs. no, I don't give a shit that his staff collectively gave a handful of kids $2500 given current NIL rules and the obvious prevalence of kids being paid before that.

I like guys who have produced results, and there is not a single DC currently available with a resume as strong as Pruitt's. go find a picture of Craig Bohl to jerk off to, mr. "muh right way"

Please

NIL has been around since the ‘80s

Only idiots get caught and only the criminally stupid actually admit to it
70s in fact. Back then at NU it was tickets to sell to boosters at wildly inflated prices. I sat on the 50 yard line for a CU game compliments of Anthony Steels and a Lincoln bank.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
haha shut the fūck up with your holier than thou bs. no, I don't give a shit that his staff collectively gave a handful of kids $2500 given current NIL rules and the obvious prevalence of kids being paid before that.

I like guys who have produced results, and there is not a single DC currently available with a resume as strong as Pruitt's. go find a picture of Craig Bohl to jerk off to, mr. "muh right way"
Well there ya go. I don't need to say anything else. You've said it all. Enjoy Mom's basement.

Pruitt has the best resume of any guy out there, and it's not close. Like was stated by someone earlier, the guy has led multiple national championship defenses.

Reactions: thall__
Pruitt has the best resume of any guy out there, and it's not close. Like was stated by someone earlier, the guy has led multiple national championship defenses.
Ok, get back to me when you actually know something about college football. Ask TN and GA about thus guy. Do some homework before spouting uneducated BS.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Ok, get back to me when you actually know something about college football. Ask TN and GA about thus guy. Do some homework before spouting uneducated BS.
you sound like a gigantic pussy who gets talked over in social circles a lot

A guy like Pruitt is a relic. Now, a good recruiter can just point to the NIL opportunities. No need to get your hands dirty. It only leads to trouble. We have better options.

Reactions: CDMXHusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT