ADVERTISEMENT

JD Spielman is on pace to shatter some records

uberism1111

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 28, 2019
He only needs a little over 300 more yards to become the all-time leader in receiving yards.

It doesn't look like he is in the running for TD catching records.

If he returns next year he will easily hold the record for receiving yards.

As written in the article below, only needs 40 yards to be the first player to have 3 seasons in a row of 800+ yards receiving.

https://huskers.com/documents/2018/6/15/611637.pdf

https://www.omaha.com/sports/colleg...cle_929a4b2e-c5ce-5e9e-975e-cf0c682926e6.html

I sure hope he returns next season and get the chance to shatter some of those records.

He only needs a little over 300 more yards to become the all-time leader in receiving yards.

As written in the article below, only needs 40 yards to be the first player to have 3 seasons in a row of 800+ yards receiving.

https://www.omaha.com/sports/colleg...cle_929a4b2e-c5ce-5e9e-975e-cf0c682926e6.html

I sure hope he returns next season and get the chance to shatter some of those records.

He's coming back. I doubt he would be drafted if he left after this season. A good senior year and I bet he will be a 4th or 5th rounder.

Shatter the record for fastest transfer after graduation?
Not your best effort.
tenor.gif

Don't blame me, @dinglefritz brought it up in another thread
yes, of course we all know once something negative is brought up we must run with it every possible chance we get. own your comments.

JD's averaging more yards per catch than he ever has in his career, is the most targeted receiver on the team and has a shot at becoming not just the most prolific receiver in husker history, but also post its second 1,000yd season ever.

where would he go to find that kind of opportunity?

Reactions: huskerj12
yes, of course we all know once something negative is brought up we must run with it every possible chance we get. own your comments.

JD's averaging more yards per catch than he ever has in his career, is the most targeted receiver on the team and has a shot at becoming not just the most prolific receiver in husker history, but also post its second 1,000yd season ever.

Oregon State Beavers!

Probably at least fifty other schools that would make good use of his talents.

Do you think he sucks and he'd only have success at NU or something? That's what it sounds like.

Probably at least fifty other schools that would make good use of his talents.

Do you think he sucks and he'd only have success at NU or something? That's what it sounds like.
I'm not even going to humor this latest ridiculous comment with an answer.

just please, mr realist, tell us 5 impact grad transfer WRs and where it's gotten them. please name ONE 1,000 yd receiver as a grad transfer. just one. should be simple if the grass is so much greener.

i'll wait. you'll hide, backpedal and put words in my mouth. again.

adios.

He isn't going anywhere, at this point he would maybe be a later round draft pick, if at all. If Morgan didn't get drafted last JD wont this year.
If he stays and we can finally flip this thing, he could have a monster year next year and maybe be 3-5th rd pick.

I'm not even going to humor this latest ridiculous comment with an answer.

just please, mr realist, tell us 5 impact grad transfer WRs and where it's gotten them. please name ONE 1,000 yd receiver as a grad transfer. just one. should be simple if the grass is so much greener.

i'll wait. you'll hide, backpedal and put words in my mouth. again.

adios.

Why? What does that have to do with anything?

We're talking about JDs specific situation. You seem to think he sucks and only would do well at NU. Strange.

You got nothing. You'd rather claim that JD sucks than admit that he'd succeed elsewhere. Foolish @Top_Gun_ still losing.

You got nothing. You'd rather claim that JD sucks than admit that he'd succeed elsewhere. Foolish @Top_Gun_ still losing.
only person on here saying JD sucks is you, fakenews. pretty easy to read the thread.

back to the bullshit factory floor you go!

The only record I care about is win loss record bromigo. He will probably end up one of the losingest wrs in the last 60 years

only person on here saying JD sucks is you, fakenews. pretty easy to read the thread.

back to the bullshit factory floor you go!

Not even close. Nice attempt at backpedaling. Why do you think JD sucks and would only succeed at Nebraska?

Not even close. Nice attempt at backpedaling. Why do you think JD sucks and would only succeed at Nebraska?
you're so pathetic resorting to this. people who read the board for 10mins know you're a whiny bitch and this is exactly why. have a great day, mine's already been made!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

you're so pathetic resorting to this. people who read the board for 10mins know you're a whiny bitch and this is exactly why. have a great day, mine's already been made!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

You are so flustered. Just chill, babygirl.

I know right, this is getting ridiculous. Do we have to turn everything into something negative? For one, JD Speilman isn’t going anywhere. He’s not going to the NFL or another team after this season. I do hope the young man owns some records though when it’s all said and done. Down side is, his records won’t last long. Chances are high Wan’dale Robinson will break every single one.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
Do you want JD to leave?

Yes he does. Posters like him don't want success. The moment this program is winning big is the moment that you never find posters like him around anymore and you are left asking "where did they go?" They go back to their own team's message board.

There was a poster on the 247 website by the handle of ameshusker (iowa state emoployee) that follows the same posting patterns of SC sker and people were getting so sick of that person the posters told him to leave and then he left and came back and then left again.

I'm happy as can be since I have confidence in the future. In the past I didn't and it was not pretty and I was pretty angry at things. Thank god that is over and the future is bright.

JD has said the young guns are going to turn things around. Not an exact quote, but I hope he’s around a few more years to help get it going, he’s the type of player that could have been difference maker in many decades of Nebraska football.

Reactions: Top_Gun_
Do you want JD to leave?

Yes he does. Posters like him don't want success. The moment this program is winning big is the moment that you never find posters like him around anymore and you are left asking "where did they go?" They go back to their own team's message board.

There was a poster on the 247 website by the handle of ameshusker (iowa state emoployee) that follows the same posting patterns of SC sker and people were getting so sick of that person the posters told him to leave and then he left and came back and then left again.

I'm happy as can be since I have confidence in the future. In the past I didn't and it was not pretty and I was pretty angry at things. Thank god that is over and the future is bright.

I am not in this argument but please let us all know when this program “is winning big.” What is the definition of that just so we all know. What’s it been now, like 20 years. Carry on

Reactions: ridge222

No. SC =/= Iowa St. Not sure how you came up with that. Typical uber.

I am not in this argument but please let us all know when this program “is winning big.” What is the definition of that just so we all know. What’s it been now, like 20 years. Carry on

id have to guess when this happens, you won’t need someone to tell you. You will just know. That’s assuming you understand football and all that though. I’m not sure how long it will take us to win “BIG” but I guarantee Frost will have us competing in the next few years and winning games we are supposed to.

Turned around I would say is 8 to 9 win seasons. Winning big is when you are going to Indy. Winning at the national level is the playoff.

Winning big for you would be when you finally get laid for the first time.

He isn't going anywhere, at this point he would maybe be a later round draft pick, if at all. If Morgan didn't get drafted last JD wont this year.
If he stays and we can finally flip this thing, he could have a monster year next year and maybe be 3-5th rd pick.

We will see. My guy says that the issue is JD's attitude and Frost not liking it.

I don't believe anyone thinks he is going to enter the draft after this season. He doesn't need to wait for an evaluation because his dad would let him know he isn't ready.

I don't know where he would go, but I would still bet a decent amount of money that he isn't on the Nebraska roster next year.

Reactions: Red I 73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT