ADVERTISEMENT

Javin Wright Dealing with Blood Clots

Why this is even an argument with someone with a medical degree is why many people are losing faith in the medical professionals.
Even natural infection immunity doesn't last forever is why. The problem is we don't know yet how long it lasts and then within the subset of people previously infected that protection will vary wildly. This damned thing is like a bad nightmare that just keeps dragging on and coming back every time you get back to sleep. Distant history will be the judge of this whole deal after the principals in the political debate are dead and gone. What is clear is that Biden and his clown show is no better at corralling COVID than the previous team. What we all need to pray for that this thing mutates itself in to oblivion. Right now it appears that we will continue to send new waves of new strains at us for the near future. Let's hope they get weaker.

I really can't deal with these walls of text. Just don't have the attention span for it. I've had colds and then I've had more colds in my life. Same with the flu. I had covid and I'll probably have it again. My immune system will deal with it like it always has in the past.
If you're young that is probably true as long as you don't have some underlying genetic predisposition that you're not aware of. Hopefully your immune system is good enough that it prevents you from shedding virus to a loved one without such a good immune system. Hey, I'm back to living my life normally and will let the chips fall where they may. For people I'm close to though I want them to get vaccinated not to protect me but to protect them. I'm a firm believer that the odds strongly favor being vaccinated versus not being vaccinated but to each his own.

Conflation? You do realize that the high percentage of vaxxed Covid cases in Israel is an indication of the fact that the shot is failing, right? Their PM told the Israeli people that the double vaxxed are currently at a higher risk of infection. It could also very well be a signal that ADE is starting to occur. Both perfectly sane reasons for someone to want to pass on the shot right now.

I would love for someone to give me a cogent reason as to why it's not reasonable for people to wait until there is some evidence as to the long term effects of these shots (and I'm not talking 6 months). All previous vaccines had multiple years of study before they were approved for the public. It is literally impossible to have that information about the Covid shots at this point.
Part of the problem in Israel is that they have a variant there that the vaccines are particularly weak against. They basically don't have any of the first variants of COVID circulating in the middle east anymore. I stated several months ago that that I was concerned that we made the antigen spectrum too narrow in the vaccines. One of the things that the technology allows us to to is to narrow the amount of antigenic material that your immune system is exposed to and in theory then that reduces your chance of adverse reactions. I think one thing is becoming apparent and that is if we're going to continue to try to reduce infections via vaccinations that we're going to have to modify the vaccines. The only thing that will prevent that is if COVID mutates itself in to obscurity.

Even natural infection immunity doesn't last forever is why. The problem is we don't know yet how long it lasts and then within the subset of people previously infected that protection will vary wildly. This damned thing is like a bad nightmare that just keeps dragging on and coming back every time you get back to sleep. Distant history will be the judge of this whole deal after the principals in the political debate are dead and gone. What is clear is that Biden and his clown show is no better at corralling COVID than the previous team. What we all need to pray for that this thing mutates itself in to oblivion. Right now it appears that we will continue to send new waves of new strains at us for the near future. Let's hope they get weaker.
You are definitely right on all this. However, I think there is decent evidence that we are exacerbating this situation by trying to vaccinate out of it which is driving mutations. We are also very likely dealing with at best a man-enhanced pathogen or at worst a bio-weapon, so all bets are off. All the more reason to be collecting copious amounts of data to see what the heck is going on. That really isn't happening, BTW. I think that in June of this year, only one autopsy had been performed on someone who had died from the shot.

In addition to the evidence that natural immunity is much better than vax immunity (which has been true for pretty much every disease there is a vax for) there is also evidence that those with previous infections who are given the shot have higher adverse events. Given that and the growing evidence that the Covid shot is good for about 6 months, it makes zero sense to me that someone with natural immunity should get the shot until more is known.

"Distant history will be the judge of this whole deal after the principals in the political debate are dead and gone." This is the bottom line and why many people like myself don't trust this shot yet. We simply do not have the data and perspective that comes with the passage of time. Again, I don't see how that is an irrational or foolish position to take.

Last edited:
Some Dr.s who have already had COVID don't feel that it is necessary to get vaccinated. I think that view is a logical reason that is supported by the statistics and medicine. I argue about this point with my spouse at times.
If they would pair antibody testing with getting or not getting the vaccine. They’d gain an awful lot of support. There is just such a huge trust barrier right now. Mainly due to politicians leading the charge, and yes Fauci is a politician at this point. It should not be a question, in a free society, that this is a choice. Unfortunately it’s become a political football.

Part of the problem in Israel is that they have a variant there that the vaccines are particularly weak against. They basically don't have any of the first variants of COVID circulating in the middle east anymore. I stated several months ago that that I was concerned that we made the antigen spectrum too narrow in the vaccines. One of the things that the technology allows us to to is to narrow the amount of antigenic material that your immune system is exposed to and in theory then that reduces your chance of adverse reactions. I think one thing is becoming apparent and that is if we're going to continue to try to reduce infections via vaccinations that we're going to have to modify the vaccines. The only thing that will prevent that is if COVID mutates itself in to obscurity.
This is absolutely true and I would imagine that is why the FDA panel voted 16-2 against approving the boosters. It does no good to boost against a strain that is no longer circulating. However, that is another pickle that they are getting themselves into: in order to keep up with the mutations, they are going to have to have even less testing before the booster shots are rolled out. Not only that, but we are going to continue to put pressure on the virus and cause even more mutations. It's a vicious circle they are creating.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
THIS. It is a crime that the CDC entirely dismisses the value of natural immunity which legitimate studies have proven to be far superior. Even little lord Fauci cannot and will not honestly address this question. And because of this, we question their motives. We all know dozens of people that faired just fine from Covid infection and we trust our bodies to deal with it, along with other safe helps. Sorry, but it is foolish to blindly trust these vaccines so early in the game. It is undeniable that people are dying and being maimed by them. We'll take our chances with the Covid. Compromised people, YMMV. I don't fault you.

“Lyons said he's seen multiple patients who say they didn't think COVID-19 was real or they didn't think they would get sick.

"We've decided opinion is equal to expertise. As a society, that's what we've decided," he said.

But for Lyons, it's important not to vilify unvaccinated folks.

"They're not idiots. They're not bad people. They're not monsters. They're not trying to get sick," he said. "They've each come to their decision thinking they were doing the best for their families but they were unfortunately misinformed. They got bad advice from their friends or Facebook or a talk-show host."

doc. I'm pleased to see that you can be an open minded person. Kudos.
You and I get along fine on football related topics, Covid, not so much, but, as I said in an earlier post, I do respect that you have a doctorate.
I've encountered hundreds of possessors of doctorates in my day, and only been one who I was ever tremendously impressed with. That aside.

We have a real problem in this country and around the world. This phony ass virus, I'll call it the seasonal flu, has caused havoc, hardship and we still have a long way to go.....by design. There is no question the virus is the flu and the vaccines are the bioweapons. No one in any laboratory being able to discover a "Covid 19" virus defines the issue. Unfortunatly, other, way more powerful virus' appear to be in waiting.

Everything aside, no one, not one single person in my family has had anything other than flu symptoms. The only 2 in my extended family that have taken the jab is my 59 year old, mega healthy sister in Las Vegas, and my 62 year old female cousin in Jacksonville. They are both dead now.

Many should know that by "tracking" the batch numbers of the various pharma vaccines of which batches are less potent than the selected batches. No question those in power in the seats of power receive nothing more than saline or have been "injected" with nothing from a retracting syringe.

Some may feel this is "conspiracy." My belief is the difference between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact is about 6 weeks. Yes, the msm jumps at the chance to discredit anyone that public violates the chosen narrative.

Frankly, since the onset of this plandemic, it has been a tacit war on the world's population. Please be reminded, the first casualty in war is the TRUTH.

I apologize for this long post, but I wanted to somewhat compliment dingle for his softening of positions, and I believe he and I are not intentionally disrespecting each other, rather, we just have a strong difference of opinion. It doesn't mean I disrespect him or consider him anything other than being a nice person who is free (as we all are) to express his opinion(s).

I know much stronger challenges await us, regardless of our vaccination status. I'm very fearful of the ADE that awaits many people. I was hoping that dingle would opine on the content of the non-vaccine, i.e. graphene oxide, stainless steel, aluminum, and floating metal chips which appear under high powered microscopes.

It has been proven, that 25% of the non-vaccine remains in the injection area, the other 75% travel about the body and attack organs, all the organs. Sterilization, ovaries being destroyed, girls and women as young as 10, then as old as post-menstural grandmothers having menstruations. If you would like I can show you the documented chart of which areas, and how long after injection these different organs begin being attacked. This is bad.

This is NOT to be construed to be advise, each person should be allowed to do what they feel is their and their loved ones personal means of protecting them selves. We have used protocol such as: Vitamin D3, preferably from direct sunlight which requires only 15 mins per day when the sun is available.
K2, zinc, quercetin, moringa, liposomal vitamin C, Chaga with Lemon Tea.
Again, please do not consider this to be a recommendation or medical advise. Those who have pure knowledge of the way these ingredients work synergistically in closing off the lung cells from an attack have had much success. (Sorry for the length of paragraphs).

In addition, it is widely known and proven that Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine are very effective. HQC is less effective and was blatantly attacked by the msm and others based on a study that was intentionally sabotaged. Patients were dosed 500% more with each dose than was the actual protocol. As a result, deaths occurred.

Please understand, I do not blame you if you left/leave this post midstream, it is very long, and contains a lot of information, some which you may or may not agree to. I respect that, I despise long posts like everyone else. I chose not to make another post on this topic, since we are on a football site. However, the plandemic is very real, and none of us want anyone we care about to fall victim. I think we all have our work cut out. Best of luck to all.

Lastly, I didn't not go into this post and edit, so misspellings, transposed words, etc may be possible. Take the post for what it's worth and make your own decisions. Thank you.

Last edited:
If they would pair antibody testing with getting or not getting the vaccine. They’d gain an awful lot of support. There is just such a huge trust barrier right now. Mainly due to politicians leading the charge, and yes Fauci is a politician at this point. It should not be a question, in a free society, that this is a choice. Unfortunately it’s become a political football.
The real facts are available. The nasty thing is no one, I mean no one, would have given "informed consent" had they had the real truth. If you're a 18-19 year old healthy athlete and you understand that a heart condition, that weakens and lasts a lifetime, could damage your heart, you gonna take the jab? Especially when young people under 40 have a 99.5% survival rate?
You are bringing excellent points to this discusssion Snipes. Kudos.

doc. I'm pleased to see that you can be an open minded person. Kudos.
You and I get along fine on football related topics, Covid, not so much, but, as I said in an earlier post, I do respect that you have a doctorate.
I've encountered hundreds of possessors of doctorates in my day, and only been one who I was ever tremendously impressed with. That aside.

We have a real problem in this country and around the world. This phony ass virus, I'll call it the seasonal flu, has caused havoc, hardship and we still have a long way to go.....by design. There is no question the virus is the flu and the vaccines are the bioweapons. No one in any laboratory being able to discover a "Covid 19" virus defines the issue. Unfortunatly, other, way more powerful virus' appear to be in waiting.

Everything aside, no one, not one single person in my family has had anything other than flu symptoms. The only 2 in my extended family that have taken the jab is my 59 year old, mega healthy sister in Las Vegas, and my 62 year old female cousin in Jacksonville. They are both dead now.

Many should know that by "tracking" the batch numbers of the various pharma vaccines of which batches are less potent than the selected batches. No question those in power in the seats of power receive nothing more than saline or have been "injected" with nothing from a retracting syringe.

Some may feel this is "conspiracy." My belief is the difference between conspiracy theory and conspiracy fact is about 6 weeks. Yes, the msm jumps at the chance to discredit anyone that public violates the chosen narrative.

Frankly, since the onset of this plandemic, it has been a tacit war on the world's population. Please be reminded, the first casualty in war is the TRUTH.

I apologize for this long post, but I wanted to somewhat compliment dingle for his softening of positions, and I believe he and I are not intentionally disrespecting each other, rather, we just have a strong difference of opinion. It doesn't mean I disrespect him or consider him anything other than being a nice person who is free (as we all are) to express his opinion(s).

I know much stronger challenges await us, regardless of our vaccination status. I'm very fearful of the ADE that awaits many people. I was hoping that dingle would opine on the content of the non-vaccine, i.e. graphene oxide, stainless steel, aluminum, and floating metal chips which appear under high powered microscopes.

It has been proven, that 25% of the non-vaccine remains in the injection area, the other 75% travel about the body and attack organs, all the organs. Sterilization, ovaries being destroyed, girls and women as young as 10, then as old as post-menstural grandmothers having menstruations. If you would like I can show you the documented chart of which areas, and how long after injection these different organs begin being attacked. This is bad.

This is NOT to be construed to be advise, each person should be allowed to do what they feel is their and their loved ones personal means of protecting them selves. We have used protocol such as: Vitamin D3, preferably from direct sunlight which requires only 15 mins per day when the sun is available.
K2, zinc, quercetin, moringa, liposomal vitamin C, Chaga with Lemon Tea.
Again, please do not consider this to be a recommendation or medical advise. Those who have pure knowledge of the way these ingredients work synergistically in closing off the lung cells from an attack have had much success. (Sorry for the length of paragraphs).

In addition, it is widely known and proven that Ivermectin and Hydroxycloroquine are very effective. HQC is less effective and was blatantly attacked by the msm and others based on a study that was intentionally sabotaged. Patients were dosed 500% more with each dose than was the actual protocol. As a result, deaths occurred.

Please understand, I do not blame you if you left/leave this post midstream, it is very long, and contains a lot of information, some which you may or may not agree to. I respect that, I despise long posts like everyone else. I chose not to make another post on this topic, since we are on a football site. However, the plandemic is very real, and none of us want anyone we care about to fall victim. I think we all have our work cut out. Best of luck to all.

Lastly, I didn't not go into this post and edit, so misspellings, transposed words, etc may be possible. Take the post for what it's worth and make your own decisions. Thank you.
You lose all credibility with phony ass virus and retractable syringes. I stopped there. Apparently you clowns can't respect this is a football site and a thread about a player with blood clots.

Reactions: Seascout3
You lose all credibility with phony ass virus and retractable syringes. I stopped there. Apparently you clowns can't respect this is a football site and a thread about a player with blood clots.
Your're entitle to your opinion, as am I. I agree this topic should have never been posted on the site.

I chose to offer a counter-point as to what was the dominant feature on this subject. Do you realize this scamdemic has been planned for several years?

Please accept my apology for FORCING you to join this topic.

Reactions: drubendall
Just Google retractable syringes. There are hundreds of variations. There are also stunt syringers. Just because you've never heard of the concept, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Have a good one.

This is absolutely true and I would imagine that is why the FDA panel voted 16-2 against approving the boosters. It does no good to boost against a strain that is no longer circulating. However, that is another pickle that they are getting themselves into: in order to keep up with the mutations, they are going to have to have even less testing before the booster shots are rolled out. Not only that, but we are going to continue to put pressure on the virus and cause even more mutations. It's a vicious circle they are creating.
More mutations in the long run may not be a completely bad thing. Historically virulent viruses as they mutate actually tend to get weaker. It's just that the reservoir in particular of unvaccinated high risk people is going to continue to die from the virus if they don't have some level of acquired immunity whether that is through previous infections from Corona virus colds or vaccination. I've said almost from the start that physical isolation, strict sanitary measures and widespread masking might actually not be a great idea. We really put a hit on our natural population immunity to all kinds of viruses in addition to Corona viruses by those measures. It's one of the reasons that I think we're going to have a bad influenza year this school year. I was on record way back at the start of this thing that we needed to let our college and high school kids get infected with COVID to provide a buffer to the virus and it's mutations. Their odds of having a problem from natural infection probably mirrored their odds of having a genetic problem that made them susceptible to reactions to the vaccine.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Just Google retractable syringes. There are hundreds of variations. There are also stunt syringers. Just because you've never heard of the concept, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Have a good one.
I know what a retractable syringe is clown. Get off the conspiracy sites.

You are definitely right on all this. However, I think there is decent evidence that we are exacerbating this situation by trying to vaccinate out of it which is driving mutations. We are also very likely dealing with at best a man-enhanced pathogen or at worst a bio-weapon, so all bets are off. All the more data to be collecting copious amounts of data to see what the heck is going on. That really isn't happening, BTW. I think that in June of this year, only one autopsy had been performed on someone who had died from the shot.

In addition to the evidence that natural immunity is much better than vax immunity (which has been true for pretty much every disease there is a vax for) there is also evidence that those with previous infections who are given the shot have higher adverse events. Given that and the growing evidence that the Covid shot is good for about 6 months, it makes zero sense to me that someone with natural immunity should get the shot until more is known.

"Distant history will be the judge of this whole deal after the principals in the political debate are dead and gone." This is the bottom line and why many people like myself don't trust this shot yet. We simply do not have the data and perspective that comes with the passage of time. Again, I don't see how that is an irrational or foolish position to take.
I was probably too harsh in my statement about people not getting vaccinated being "fools". I'm a little irritated right now because a good friend from church refuses to get vaccinated and she's in a fairly high risk category (60+, overweight etc). She went on a rant about the local medical community on Facebook and how it took 3 days to get test results back on her vaccinated older husband who it turned out didn't have COVID. It also took him over a week to seek out a test or medical opinion. She is a fool for not getting vaccinated IMO and it's so frustrating to me. She often sits right next to an organ transplant survivor and we have mostly elderly members in church.

• Wow
Reactions: BleedRed78
More mutations in the long run may not be a completely bad thing. Historically virulent viruses as they mutate actually tend to get weaker. It's just that the reservoir in particular of unvaccinated high risk people is going to continue to die from the virus if they don't have some level of acquired immunity whether that is through previous infections from Corona virus colds or vaccination. I've said almost from the start that physical isolation, strict sanitary measures and widespread masking might actually not be a great idea. We really put a hit on our natural population immunity to all kinds of viruses in addition to Corona viruses by those measures. It's one of the reasons that I think we're going to have a bad influenza year this school year. I was on record way back at the start of this thing that we needed to let our college and high school kids get infected with COVID to provide a buffer to the virus and it's mutations. Their odds of having a problem from natural infection probably mirrored their odds of having a genetic problem that made them susceptible to reactions to the vaccine.
I was also saying from the beginning that we should let young people live their lives and build up natural herd immunity. One of the most infuriating things about this has been what we have done to our kids.

I got jabbed because my company offered me five hundy. Sold. Turns out I have a price, and it's five hundy.
I would have happily paid $500 to get vaccinated when the vaccine first came out. I would have gladly volunteered for the vaccine studies but I found out too late. I was told later that due to my autoimmune disease and immunosuppressive drug regimine that they likely wouldn't have taken me though. Not sure if that was true or not.

I was probably too harsh in my statement about people not getting vaccinated being "fools". I'm a little irritated right now because a good friend from church refuses to get vaccinated and she's in a fairly high risk category (60+, overweight etc). She went on a rant about the local medical community on Facebook and how it took 3 days to get test results back on her vaccinated older husband who it turned out didn't have COVID. It also took him over a week to seek out a test or medical opinion. She is a fool for not getting vaccinated IMO and it's so frustrating to me. She often sits right next to an organ transplant survivor and we have mostly elderly members in church.
Fair enough. Blanket statements are almost never wise.

I've seen the videos where the syringe goes in but the fluid does not, even though the plunger went down.

dingle, not to plough up old snakes here, but, the Covid test is 95% false positive. As you know the CDC is ending this bogus testing at the end of December. The inventor of the test, Kary Mullis, who has passed, SAID the test would NOT work. He challenged Fauci to a public debate on the reasons why, and Fauci declined.

I know what a retractable syringe is clown. Get off the conspiracy sites.
Please go talk about football. Its something where you know what you're talking about. Surely on tv and in the movies the bad guy is injecting the good guy with sodium pentathol, right?
You can answer back, but you're out of your element sir.

COVID is thousands of times more likely to cause blood clots than vaccination. People worry about getting a tiny fraction of the virus in a vaccine but have no problem with getting the whole virus with an exponential increase in those same antigens. My wife is caring for and watching unvaccinated people die all over again. You're a fool if you don't get vaccinated.
Mmmm...i had a solid bout of Covid 11 months ago. Also had unprovoked DVT/PE 2.5 years ago. Gonna stick with the 'natural immunity' which is proving pretty solid. I am probably a fool for many reasons, but not getting the vaccination is down that list, a ways, in my opinion.

Last edited:
dingle, not to plough up old snakes here, but, the Covid test is 95% false positive. As you know the CDC is ending this bogus testing at the end of December. The inventor of the test, Kary Mullis, who has passed, SAID the test would NOT work. He challenged Fauci to a public debate on the reasons why, and Fauci declined.
I don't think that is the case now. I don't know that it was every ubiquitously that bad but they were unreliable when they first rolled out. I think the PCR testing being done now is pretty accurate but there is NO doubt that there can be a huge differences in accuracy from lab to lab. All it takes is one bad lab tech running several thousand tests per day to really screw things up.. They were so swamped they were pulling lab techs in wherever they could find them and they weren't all probably good.

Mmmm...i had a solid bout of Covid 11 months ago. Also had unprovoked DVT/PE 2.5 years ago. Gonna stick with the 'natural immunity' which is proving pretty solid. I am probably a fool for many reasons, but not getting the vaccination is down that list, a ways, in my opinion.
I think your choice is logical.

Reactions: ZaneHickey
I don't think that is the case now. I don't know that it was every ubiquitously that bad but they were unreliable when they first rolled out. I think the PCR testing being done now is pretty accurate but there is NO doubt that there can be a huge differences in accuracy from lab to lab. All it takes is one bad lab tech running several thousand tests per day to really screw things up.. They were so swamped they were pulling lab techs in wherever they could find them and they weren't all probably good.
Fair enough on some of the shoddy work that has been and continues to be done. If this PCR test is accurate, then why is the CDC ending it in December?

You and I are likely in agreement on several issues regarding this whole situation. In my opinion, when billions upon billions of dollars have been given to hospitals, labs, big pharma, etc, they, whomever THEY are, needs to get it right. Peoples' lives depend on it. Peace out.

Fair enough on some of the shoddy work that has been and continues to be done. If this PCR test is accurate, then why is the CDC ending it in December?

You and I are likely in agreement on several issues regarding this whole situation. In my opinion, when billions upon billions of dollars have been given to hospitals, labs, big pharma, etc, they, whomever THEY are, needs to get it right. Peoples' lives depend on it. Peace out.
The CDC may not be continuing to run their own PCR tests but I think state and private labs will continue. I haven't kept up on what route they're going forward. It might be that they've developed something that they think will be faster and more accurate. There are all kinds of tests that just involve putting a drop of blood or saliva on a plastic disposable kit that gives you an accurate answer within minutes for other viruses and pathogens. I suspect something like that might be on the horizon.

ADVERTISEMENT