ADVERTISEMENT

Javin Wright Dealing with Blood Clots

I know it’s a small sample on my part, but I have knowledge of 7 with a preponderance of the evidence pointing to the vax. But I agree that your chances of surviving COVID and blood clots without the vax are not good.
My question always is, "IF you got clots from the vaccine, what the hell do you think the virus would have done to you." The vaccine has a tiny fraction of the amount of antigenic material that the virus does and the virus actually replicates and produces an exponential amount more of those same antigens. Its an easy concept but people have been scared to death by social media.

I don't wish that on the unvaccinated but damn it the stupidity and lies being advanced on social media are infuriating. The death toll in our area is rising again and at least in our area has all been un-vaccinated people. At some point I know we'll lose somebody who was vaccinated with Pfizer's vaccine or who has some other underlying immunodeficiency or organ disease, but right now it's all unvaccinated people. Meanwhile of the 10,000+ people who did get vaccinated in our area none of the M.D.s I talk to have had any patients with blood clots from vaccination.
I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that. I've never had a social media account in my life. Please don't call me stupid and a liar. You have been passing this bullshit on this account for a long time before I even joined less than 2 weeks ago.
Look I don't want to argue, or try to win an argument with you or anyone else on this site, I'm here to try to enjoy football talk.
Keep doing what you're doing, I do wish you well. I'm just gonna ignore your shit cause it's the same lies that Fauci, Collins, Birz, Redfield, Walensky and the other so called "experts" (with huge financial stakes) spew.
Quick question? If Pfizer and the 3 other pharmas were producing such a reliable product why for the last 18 months have they not included inserts in their products? Why does Pfizer has immunity from prosecution? Why did they do a bait and switch on the Comirnaty non-vaccine that's not even in production till 2023? Yet people think it's "approved" despite the fact that Pfizer continues to use the same non approved vaccine that they have since the beginning?

I don't wish that on the unvaccinated but damn it the stupidity and lies being advanced on social media are infuriating. The death toll in our area is rising again and at least in our area has all been un-vaccinated people. At some point I know we'll lose somebody who was vaccinated with Pfizer's vaccine or who has some other underlying immunodeficiency or organ disease, but right now it's all unvaccinated people. Meanwhile of the 10,000+ people who did get vaccinated in our area none of the M.D.s I talk to have had any patients with blood clots from vaccination.
The internet is both a blessing and a curse. Unfortunate.

Reactions: dinglefritz
No. The third leading cause of deaths is accidents....as in cars, bikes, motorcycles, falling off of ladders etc. The 4th leading cause of deaths in the U.S. is chronic lower airway disease (which can be caused by COVID). Keep digging. Clearly your medical credentials aren't doing you much good.
I don't have to dig. Johns Hopkins.

Reactions: BleedRed78
COVID is thousands of times more likely to cause blood clots than vaccination. People worry about getting a tiny fraction of the virus in a vaccine but have no problem with getting the whole virus with an exponential increase in those same antigens. My wife is caring for and watching unvaccinated people die all over again. You're a fool if you don't get vaccinated.
I would further add to those who haven’t had Covid to definitely get vaccinated as well as those with immune system issues to get the booster if you’ve never had Covid. But those who have survived Covid and are relatively healthy, natural immunity is better than the vaccine.

Reactions: OO Snipes and maly
My question always is, "IF you got clots from the vaccine, what the hell do you think the virus would have done to you." The vaccine has a tiny fraction of the amount of antigenic material that the virus does and the virus actually replicates and produces an exponential amount more of those same antigens. Its an easy concept but people have been scared to death by social media.
You mean the flu virus? The bioweapon is the non-vaccine. Please remember the government never lies.

• Love
I'm throwing the bullshit flag on that. I've never had a social media account in my life. Please don't call me stupid and a liar. You have been passing this bullshit on this account for a long time before I even joined less than 2 weeks ago.
Look I don't want to argue, or try to win an argument with you or anyone else on this site, I'm here to try to enjoy football talk.
Keep doing what you're doing, I do wish you well. I'm just gonna ignore your shit cause it's the same lies that Fauci, Collins, Birz, Redfield, Walensky and the other so called "experts" (with huge financial stakes) spew.
Quick question? If Pfizer and the 3 other pharmas were producing such a reliable product why for the last 18 months have they not included inserts in their products? Why does Pfizer has immunity from prosecution? Why did they do a bait and switch on the Comirnaty non-vaccine that's not even in production till 2023? Yet people think it's "approved" despite the fact that Pfizer continues to use the same non approved vaccine that they have since the beginning?
A package insert? They provide a 48 page fact sheet for providers. Immunity from prosecution is what any company producing an emergency product in record time would seek. That’s not unreasonable.. I know nothing about your other claims, so I won’t comment on them.

No. The third leading cause of deaths is accidents....as in cars, bikes, motorcycles, falling off of ladders etc. The 4th leading cause of deaths in the U.S. is chronic lower airway disease (which can be caused by COVID). Keep digging. Clearly your medical credentials aren't doing you much good.
Johns Hopkins 440,000. I pay little attention to the CDC.

Totally agree.

I'd Ike to remind people this is a thread about Wright, not another political Covid 19 thread. JFC.
I agree. We lose sight of the fact that a nice young man is dealing with something potentially dangerous.
I'm hopeful that dingle and I can just let this go. With respect he is a triple vaxxed person, he believes what he believes, and I applaud his conviction. I, on the other hand, have not been innoculated since 1971, and I know what I know.
The government lies and always has an agenda. The CDC routinely change course and contradict what they just said a week ago. True experts don't just change their views on a routine basis. As with any study, there is always the experiment and the control group. Those who are vaxxed are the experiment, those that are unvaxxed, are the control group.
The hardest part of the "2 weeks to flatten the curve" is the first 18 months.
Sorry for the snide responses back and forth between dingle and myself. I know neither he or I regret anything either of us stated. I respect his opinion, I just don't agree.
But its time for me to return to football discussions and opinions.

Last edited:
Johns Hopkins 440,000. I pay little attention to the CDC.

"Incidence rates for deaths directly attributable to medical care gone awry haven't been recognized in any standardized method for collecting national statistics," says Martin Makary, professor of surgery at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and an authority on health reform. "The medical coding system was designed to maximize billing for physician services, not to collect national health statistics, as it is currently being used."

• Love
I am not wrong. As I have posted before, I have a doctorate in a medical field. My spouse is a medical educator who treats COVID patients every day. The statistics are very clear. Vaccination is thousands of times less risky than contracting the wild virus. It is also quite clear that almost all of the people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated.
Many, MANY of your peers in your field seem to disagree...

Reactions: RedMyMind
The vast majority agree with me. In fact in our area medical community there is exactly one senile old Urologist out of nearly 100 physicians who has been advising his patients to skip vaccination. We're in a bright red area full of right leaning Drs. and they lined up to get vaccinated at the first opportunity even if they had previously been infected with COVID.

A package insert? They provide a 48 page fact sheet for providers. Immunity from prosecution is what any company producing an emergency product in record time would seek. That’s not unreasonable.. I know nothing about your other claims, so I won’t comment on thethemselve
So now that it's "approved", I can bring litigation for injuries?

The vast majority agree with me. In fact in our area medical community there is exactly one senile old Urologist out of nearly 100 physicians who has been advising his patients to skip vaccination. We're in a bright red area full of right leaning Drs. and they lined up to get vaccinated at the first opportunity even if they had previously been infected with COVID.
Tell everyone where the spike protein in the vaccine goes

COVID is thousands of times more likely to cause blood clots than vaccination. People worry about getting a tiny fraction of the virus in a vaccine but have no problem with getting the whole virus with an exponential increase in those same antigens. My wife is caring for and watching unvaccinated people die all over again. You're a fool if you don't get vaccinated.
Wow. I've said before I've always thought you were one of the most well balanced and thoughtful posters on the board. Starting to rethink that. Maybe it's due to "Covid fog" from your shot.

There are plenty of very well credentialed docs and scientists who are very leery of these shots. You should take the time to listen to the FDA board hearings on the boosters if you want to hear several of them. There is one I listened to who was very pro-shot but was complaining because he said they are not releasing the data that he needs to convince those who don't want to get the shot to get it.

Another Doc from Israel said that 60% of severe cases and 45% of deaths were in the fully vaxxed. That's what we'll likely be dealing with here in a few weeks.

There's plenty of reason for people not to want the shots and it has nothing to do with them being fools.

I would further add to those who haven’t had Covid to definitely get vaccinated as well as those with immune system issues to get the booster if you’ve never had Covid. But those who have survived Covid and are relatively healthy, natural immunity is better than the vaccine.
From personal experience I can attest to this. I got covid October 2020. Head cold, sinus pressure type of deal. Did suck pre bad for a couple weeks. Didn't get vaccinated.

I was for sure continually exposed to someone who got it a couple of months ago and if I got it I was asymptomatic. Felt nothing.

That's anecdotal but supports the natural immunity working well even several months after.

Unvacinnated people that didn't get it the first time are having the most trouble. That's what my smart friends are telling me anyway lol.

Wow. I've said before I've always thought you were one of the most well balanced and thoughtful posters on the board. Starting to rethink that. Maybe it's due to "Covid fog" from your shot.

There are plenty of very well credentialed docs and scientists who are very leery of these shots. You should take the time to listen to the FDA board hearings on the boosters if you want to hear several of them. There is one I listened to who was very pro-shot but was complaining because he said they are not releasing the data that he needs to convince those who don't want to get the shot to get it.

Another Doc from Israel said that 60% of severe cases and 45% of deaths were in the fully vaxxed. That's what we'll likely be dealing with here in a few weeks.

There's plenty of reason for people not to want the shots and it has nothing to do with them being fools.
Really?

It looks like things have changed pretty dramatically since that update

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...unvaccinated-a-strain-on-hospitals-1.10234830

What you said was true around early August but the data from that is similar to what we see now here. Israel has >90% vaccinated at ages 60+ and the more vulnerable 80+ is even higher. When there is almost nobody in that demographic unvaccinated why would you be surprised that they don’t constitute the majority of hospitalizations (see article below)? It doesn’t matter though, they triple dosed people and now a very small amount of unvaccinated persons constitute the majority of hospitalized and deaths again.

This article explains it better.

You would be wise to listen to non-media people who have true medical research knowledge and experience.

Dingle has went out of his way to try and find common ground on this topic with the antivax crowd on here, probably to appeal to the vaccine hesitant. Over time he may sound less reasonable to you but that’s because the statistics (even the garbage you posted above) is so incredibly favorable to being vaccinated. At the beginning of the vaccine rollout early this year he predicted that Moderna would provide better immunity than the Pfizer product. I probably don’t align with Dingle politically very much but it is clear to me that he probably is the closest to an expert on this topic that this board has. His opinions are substantially more useful than all other replies on this thread combined.

Really?

It looks like things have changed pretty dramatically since that update

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...unvaccinated-a-strain-on-hospitals-1.10234830

What you said was true around early August but the data from that is similar to what we see now here. Israel has >90% vaccinated at ages 60+ and the more vulnerable 80+ is even higher. When there is almost nobody in that demographic unvaccinated why would you be surprised that they don’t constitute the majority of hospitalizations (see article below)? It doesn’t matter though, they triple dosed people and now a very small amount of unvaccinated persons constitute the majority of hospitalized and deaths again.

This article explains it better.

You would be wise to listen to non-media people who have true medical research knowledge and experience.

Dingle has went out of his way to try and find common ground on this topic with the antivax crowd on here, probably to appeal to the vaccine hesitant. Over time he may sound less reasonable to you but that’s because the statistics (even the garbage you posted above) is so incredibly favorable to being vaccinated. At the beginning of the vaccine rollout early this year he predicted that Moderna would provide better immunity than the Pfizer product. I probably don’t align with Dingle politically very much but it is clear to me that he probably is the closest to an expert on this topic that this board has. His opinions are substantially more useful than all other replies on this thread combined.
99.97%. have you heard?

They are NOT a "common" result from the vaccine. In fact they're very rare considering the hundreds of millions of doses of vaccine that have been given. In FACT your chance of having serious problems including blood clots is thousands of times higher from getting the wild virus than from getting the vaccine.
You nailed it. The risk of clots from an actual covid infection is MUCH higher than from one of the vaccines. But let’s not let facts get in the way of lies.

• Haha
I guess someone forgot to tell the folks in Idaho that this is all a hoax.
96 plus percent of physicians are vaccinated.

You nailed it. The risk of clots from an actual covid infection is MUCH higher than from one of the vaccines. But let’s not let facts get in the way of lies.
Among the elderly, obese and diabetic predominantly. Context is everything. Not cruel, just accurate.

I guess someone forgot to tell the folks in Idaho that this is all a hoax.

96 plus percent of physicians are vaccinated.
Why not 100%?

• Love
Remind me, did Tommie Frazier get the covid vaccine around the time of his recurrent blood clots???? Or was it a genetic issue?
Impossible to know. Possibly genetic and or a combo of football related trauma injury.

Why does the body clot? What is it in response to?

Please tell the folks in Idaho about the one doc in Israel who says vaccines aren’t important. And you just conflated discussion of booster shots with whether people should get the get the vaccine at all.
Why not 100%?
Because some docs have medical reasons they can’t get vaccines (like everyone else). And, like all professions, there is a subset that are completely incompetent. Hell, over 10 percent of Americans believe the Moon landing was a hoax. You can’t get 100 percent agreement on basic facts.

Please tell the folks in Idaho about the one doc in Israel who says vaccines aren’t important. And you just conflated discussion of booster shots with whether people should get the get the vaccine at all.

Because some docs have medical reasons they can’t get vaccines (like everyone else). And, like all professions, there is a subset that are completely incompetent. Hell, over 10 percent of Americans believe the Moon landing was a hoax. You can’t get 100 percent agreement on basic facts.
Some Dr.s who have already had COVID don't feel that it is necessary to get vaccinated. I think that view is a logical reason that is supported by the statistics and medicine. I argue about this point with my spouse at times.

Conflation? You do realize that the high percentage of vaxxed Covid cases in Israel is an indication of the fact that the shot is failing, right? Their PM told the Israeli people that the double vaxxed are currently at a higher risk of infection. It could also very well be a signal that ADE is starting to occur. Both perfectly sane reasons for someone to want to pass on the shot right now.

I would love for someone to give me a cogent reason as to why it's not reasonable for people to wait until there is some evidence as to the long term effects of these shots (and I'm not talking 6 months). All previous vaccines had multiple years of study before they were approved for the public. It is literally impossible to have that information about the Covid shots at this point.

Some Dr.s who have already had COVID don't feel that it is necessary to get vaccinated. I think that view is a logical reason that is supported by the statistics and medicine. I argue about this point with my spouse at times.
THIS. It is a crime that the CDC entirely dismisses the value of natural immunity which legitimate studies have proven to be far superior. Even little lord Fauci cannot and will not honestly address this question. And because of this, we question their motives. We all know dozens of people that faired just fine from Covid infection and we trust our bodies to deal with it, along with other safe helps. Sorry, but it is foolish to blindly trust these vaccines so early in the game. It is undeniable that people are dying and being maimed by them. We'll take our chances with the Covid. Compromised people, YMMV. I don't fault you.

• Love
Why this is even an argument with someone with a medical degree is why many people are losing faith in the medical professionals.

Impossible to know. Possibly genetic and or a combo of football related trauma injury.

Why does the body clot? What is it in response to?
I know exactly why Tommie had his blot clot problem and it wasn't from a vaccine. Blood clotting problems are in fact a potential problem from multiple commonly administered vaccines. It is largely actually due to a immune system predisposition. Given that, for those people who have an adverse clotting reaction (less than 1/1000) to COVID vaccine, the odds are extremely high that they would have more problems with the wild virus than the vaccine. I have not once denied that there is a potential problem for some people with vaccination. It's real. It happens just as it happens with other vaccines. The issue is that it is in fact rare and it is in fact treatable as long as people are aware of the potential and seek medical care. That is why they sit you down and make you listen to a lecture about things to watch for BEFORE they'll give you the "jab".

The thing to remember is that IF somebody has a breakthrough infection and then has a clotting problem from that infection, it is extremely likely that they were going to die from the same issue if they had been unvaccinated and were infected. Unfortunately they were late to the meeting when they were handing out the genes that gave you natural inherited resistance to COVID. We've heard from almost the start of this that some people appeared to have a genetic resistance to COVID. We can be pretty sure now that there are some people who are genetically more vulnerable to COVID and that some of that carries through even after vaccination.

THIS. It is a crime that the CDC entirely dismisses the value of natural immunity which legitimate studies have proven to be far superior. Even little lord Fauci cannot and will not honestly address this question. And because of this, we question their motives. We all know dozens of people that faired just fine from Covid infection and we trust our bodies to deal with it, along with other safe helps. Sorry, but it is foolish to blindly trust these vaccines so early in the game. It is undeniable that people are dying and being maimed by them. We'll take our chances with the Covid. Compromised people, YMMV. I don't fault you.
I believe that their position on that is logical. I have dozens of friends who have gotten sick and assumed that they were sick with COVID. Often that is not true. We see that every day when people who are sure they have COVID get tested and come up negative. There are lots of other viruses getting passed around now. I do think there is some concern still that natural infection's immunity will wear out without some type of booster to that immunity. I also think that is a logical stance. Time will tell what the right approach was for people who had a natural infection. All I can say is that the Drs I know well in our area who were infected followed the CDC's guidelines and went ahead and still got vaccinated. My personal feeling is that I wouldn't have. I don't know who is right on that.

Fauci just about destroyed the CDC's credibility with his stardom seeking self serving interviews, but I can tell you that the rank and file CDC Drs are very bright people doing their best. Fauci should have been terminated right after he admitted to lying to the American public about masks. He has no business having his job anymore. He's an old political dinosaur.

I believe that their position on that is logical. I have dozens of friends who have gotten sick and assumed that they were sick with COVID. Often that is not true. We see that every day when people who are sure they have COVID get tested and come up negative. There are lots of other viruses getting passed around now. I do think there is some concern still that natural infection's immunity will wear out without some type of booster to that immunity. I also think that is a logical stance. Time will tell what the right approach was for people who had a natural infection. All I can say is that the Drs I know well in our area who were infected followed the CDC's guidelines and went ahead and still got vaccinated. My personal feeling is that I wouldn't have. I don't know who is right on that.

Fauci just about destroyed the CDC's credibility with his stardom seeking self serving interviews, but I can tell you that the rank and file CDC Drs are very bright people doing their best. Fauci should have been terminated right after he admitted to lying to the American public about masks. He has no business having his job anymore. He's an old political dinosaur.
I really can't deal with these walls of text. Just don't have the attention span for it. I've had colds and then I've had more colds in my life. Same with the flu. I had covid and I'll probably have it again. My immune system will deal with it like it always has in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT