ADVERTISEMENT

Javin Wright Dealing with Blood Clots

Last week he communicated with DB saying, maybe one day I’ll tell you all the stories, or something very close to that. I was thinking it would be along the lines of the staff not playing the best players or other “dirt” on them.
I guess it could’ve been about personal health issues?

So now we are just speculating on what caused the issue or?
Just asking questions. Blood clots are a common result from the 'vaccine'. Pretty sure the whole team is vaccinated. I know this narrative makes the defenders uncomfortable.

You can attack the source, but facts don't care about feelings.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Just asking questions. Blood clots are a common result from the 'vaccine'. Pretty sure the whole team is vaccinated. I know this narrative makes the defenders uncomfortable.

You can attack the source, but facts don't care about feelings.

They are NOT a "common" result from the vaccine. In fact they're very rare considering the hundreds of millions of doses of vaccine that have been given. In FACT your chance of having serious problems including blood clots is thousands of times higher from getting the wild virus than from getting the vaccine.

Both COVID 19 and the shot can both cause clots. Don't care if you vax or don’t vax. Each person makes their own decision. But they both can result in clots.
COVID is thousands of times more likely to cause blood clots than vaccination. People worry about getting a tiny fraction of the virus in a vaccine but have no problem with getting the whole virus with an exponential increase in those same antigens. My wife is caring for and watching unvaccinated people die all over again. You're a fool if you don't get vaccinated.

There isn't. It's the same knee jerk anti-vaxxer crap that is being spewed on Facebook and Twitter.
I usually agree with you but I can’t on this one, i personally know 3 young people that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine one that is dealing with blood clots. Both my wife and I have gotten the vaccine but no freaking booster. This whole thing has become way to political, the same people that were saying last year don’t get the vaccine and we don’t believe in mandating vaccines now did a 180. I not a anti vaccine I’m in the camp were adults we ca make our own decisions I not going to get into someones grill and demand they get the shot or preach against it. People need to consult their Doctors and then make a decision do let the government or news media sway them

I usually agree with you but I can’t on this one, i personally know 3 young people that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine one that is dealing with blood clots. Both my wife and I have gotten the vaccine but no freaking booster. This whole thing has become way to political, the same people that were saying last year don’t get the vaccine and we don’t believe in mandating vaccines now did a 180. I not a anti vaccine I’m in the camp were adults we ca make our own decisions I not going to get into someones grill and demand they get the shot or preach against it. People need to consult their Doctors and then make a decision do let the government or news media sway them
Damn man. Fauci may have lied but the statistics on this don't lie. We're seeing more and more body bags with unvaccinated people in them in NE Nebraska. Blood clots from vaccination are not common. They just aren't . Blood clots from having COVID are very common. It's one of the things that causes so much damage to your organs. IF I would have already had COVID then I probably wouldn't feel the need to get vaccinated but I got my third shot about a month ago now. I reacted more to it than the first booster but I was DAMNED glad to have been able to get it.

Again. Your risk of having severe adverse problems and long term effects from vaccination are thousands of times less than getting infected with COVID.

• Haha
COVID is thousands of times more likely to cause blood clots than vaccination. People worry about getting a tiny fraction of the virus in a vaccine but have no problem with getting the whole virus with an exponential increase in those same antigens. My wife is caring for and watching unvaccinated people die all over again. You're a fool if you don'I'm not vaxxed, and I'm not a fool. I know more than you or your wife about mNRA. Not wanting to be a prick about it. You like graphene oxide, stainless steel, aluminum and metal fragments in your non-vaccine? I don't.

You are wrong. By the way, this is a football site. I don't want to debate you here because I would take you places you don't want to go.

F'in covid shot! A player on the jets team is missing the season after he got a rare blood disease after the shot.
Tommie Frasier nearly died from blood clots his last season. Unfortunately people of color carry some hereditary predisposition to blood clotting disorder. People with undetected Crohn's Disease or other inflammatory bowel disease are also more prone to blood disorders. Just because somebody came down with a blood disease after vaccination does not mean that vaccination caused it.

Reactions: Seascout3
You are wrong. By the way, this is a football site. I don't want to debate you here because I would take you places you don't want to go.
Did you know the Covid 19 virus has never been identified in any laboratory in the world? Since you don't what the damage to the organs originate from let me clue you in. Spike proteins laced with graphene oxide, stainless steel, aluminum, and metal fragments. Please don't get me started, I deal with the leading experts in the world, not these money grubbing, so called experts that dominate the lame stream media.

I am not wrong. As I have posted before, I have a doctorate in a medical field. My spouse is a medical educator who treats COVID patients every day. The statistics are very clear. Vaccination is thousands of times less risky than contracting the wild virus. It is also quite clear that almost all of the people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated.

• Haha
COVID is thousands of times more likely to cause blood clots than vaccination. People worry about getting a tiny fraction of the virus in a vaccine but have no problem with getting the whole virus with an exponential increase in those same antigens. My wife is caring for and watching unvaccinated people die all over again. You're a fool if you don't get vaccinated.
I don’t think it’s 1000 times. But they both can cause them. I am vaxed, but I won’t call those who don’t fools. But I would say that a lack of vax should put you on the bottom of the triage list if you end up in E.R
R

• Wow
I am not wrong. As I have posted before, I have a doctorate in a medical field. My spouse is a medical educator who treats COVID patients every day. The statistics are very clear. Vaccination is thousands of times less risky than contracting the wild virus. It is also quite clear that almost all of the people dying from COVID right now are unvaccinated.
I'm not impressed since you don't know my credentials. By the way, besides cancer and heart attack the 3rd leading cause of death in this country is medical error. So, Doctors make mistakes.

Did you know the Covid 19 virus has never been identified in any laboratory in the world? Since you don't what the damage to the organs originate from let me clue you in. Spike proteins laced with graphene oxide, stainless steel, aluminum, and metal fragments. Please don't get me started, I deal with the leading experts in the world, not these money grubbing, so called experts that dominate the lame stream media.
Good gravy. Mazing what you learnt on the interweb.:rolleyes:

• Haha
I don’t think it’s 1000 times. But they both can cause them. I am vaxed, but I won’t call those who don’t fools. But I would say that a lack of vax should put you on the bottom of the triage list if you end up in E.R
R
I don't wish that on the unvaccinated but damn it the stupidity and lies being advanced on social media are infuriating. The death toll in our area is rising again and at least in our area has all been un-vaccinated people. At some point I know we'll lose somebody who was vaccinated with Pfizer's vaccine or who has some other underlying immunodeficiency or organ disease, but right now it's all unvaccinated people. Meanwhile of the 10,000+ people who did get vaccinated in our area none of the M.D.s I talk to have had any patients with blood clots from vaccination.

I'm not impressed since you don't know my credentials. By the way, besides cancer and heart attack the 3rd leading cause of death in this country is medical error. So, Doctors make mistakes.
No. The third leading cause of deaths is accidents....as in cars, bikes, motorcycles, falling off of ladders etc. The 4th leading cause of deaths in the U.S. is chronic lower airway disease (which can be caused by COVID). Keep digging. Clearly your medical credentials aren't doing you much good.

• Haha
I don't wish that on the unvaccinated but damn it the stupidity and lies being advanced on social media are infuriating. The death toll in our area is rising again and at least in our area has all been un-vaccinated people. At some point I know we'll lose somebody who was vaccinated with Pfizer's vaccine or who has some other underlying immunodeficiency or organ disease, but right now it's all unvaccinated people. Meanwhile of the 10,000+ people who did get vaccinated in our area none of the M.D.s I talk to have had any patients with blood clots from vaccination.
I know it’s a small sample on my part, but I have knowledge of 7 with a preponderance of the evidence pointing to the vax. But I agree that your chances of surviving COVID and blood clots without the vax are not good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT