ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Peter

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

This frosturbator was involved the last few years, and like clockwork has started acting like a dipshit on Twitter again. One would think he would have enough self awareness to have an ounce of humility, but the Firethrorn crew will soon start bitching and threatening things again. Time to tell them all “thanks for everything, but if you can’t be on the same page, you can all go away”
Freaking children. Must be a lot of brain damage there to conveniently forget the last 5 years of crap they insisted on having.

This frosturbator was involved the last few years, and like clockwork has started acting like a dipshit on Twitter again. One would think he would have enough self awareness to have an ounce of humility, but the Firethrorn crew will soon start bitching and threatening things again. Time to tell them all “thanks for everything, but if you can’t be on the same page, you can all go away”
Freaking children. Must be a lot of brain damage there to conveniently forget the last 5 years of crap they insisted on having.
K

Reactions: SOHusker11
Huh

I read what he actually said and thought it was no big deal.

Interesting

Makes me think even more that Rhule was perfectly fine replacing him, and likely told him as much

If true there wasn’t much effort to keep him, I have zero problem with it. It’s Rhule’s team and a professional approach - driven by accountability - is a welcome change

Interesting

Makes me think even more that Rhule was perfectly fine replacing him, and likely told him as much

If true there wasn’t much effort to keep him, I have zero problem with it. It’s Rhule’s team and a professional approach - driven by accountability - is a welcome change
I don't think Rhule has any desire to be decent next year and isn't going to change his methods of overhauling the program. Coaches can transition into a program and merge their philosophy with the current one...ie...Bo kept Cally's offensive staff and system while rebuilding the defense and it got him 9 wins. Consequently, however the offense was rudderless and confused between west-coast, spread, power run as the coaches moved on and years went by. Bo couldn't recruit a qb because he didn't have a system or any leverage to get a qb to the nfl. Losing players always looks bad though, especially when they are starters and would rather sit on a practice squad in the NFL or straight up quit.

I don't think Rhule has any desire to be decent next year and isn't going to change his methods of overhauling the program. Coaches can transition into a program and merge their philosophy with the current one...ie...Bo kept Cally's offensive staff and system while rebuilding the defense and it got him 9 wins. Consequently, however the offense was rudderless and confused between west-coast, spread, power run as the coaches moved on and years went by. Bo couldn't recruit a qb because he didn't have a system or any leverage to get a qb to the nfl. Losing players always looks bad though, especially when they are starters and would rather sit on a practice squad in the NFL or straight up quit.
Ok Iowa fan

I get wanting to hang it up, his coaches are gone, most of his friends on the team are gone, the pre-season shit is a grind, dude has a job lined up. I get it.
Doesn’t stop the burnout from lying about the kid, so he can run his idiot mouth.

I doubt Peter and Colton Feist had a heart to heart and Colton complained to Jason. From what I've read about Colton he decided he's had enough football and has decided it's time to move on. Trying to force a square peg into a round hole never works. Colton doesn't want to play football anymore but Jason doesn't quite understand this.

Jason Peter really only moves the needle with a small portion of the fan base who get off on his blowhard demeanor. And most of those folks are probably well over 40. He is all but irrelevant until frost came back.

Jason Peter really only moves the needle with a small portion of the fan base who get off on his blowhard demeanor. And most of those folks are probably well over 40. He is all but irrelevant until frost came back.
Oh yeah...him and Vrzal basically are actors playing a part at this point.

"Just give me 5 nasties...don't care about stars"

"If there is not a fight during every practice...you are not going hard enough"

"Swear word...swear word...swear word...when I played...the 90's...swear word"

100%. Those that call him double nickel are brainwashed by his bullshit

They were winners, that's something sorely missing these days in Lincoln!

I doubt Peter and Colton Feist had a heart to heart and Colton complained to Jason. From what I've read about Colton he decided he's had enough football and has decided it's time to move on. Trying to force a square peg into a round hole never works. Colton doesn't want to play football anymore but Jason doesn't quite understand this.
Wake me up when we are not competing with Farm Bureau for players.

I like Vrzal when he’s on other people’s radio shows. At least he gives some intelligent breakdowns then. All Jason does is rant. I would hope Jason’s time volunteering for Frost would help him come to grips with the fact that it ain’t the 90s anymore.

I get wanting to hang it up, his coaches are gone, most of his friends on the team are gone, the pre-season shit is a grind, dude has a job lined up. I get it.
Exactly. If you are a senior and know that you don't have a future in the sport then it's better to move on and free up a scholarship. Peter is another in a long line of great players that have opinions, but they are not close to whatever gospel that some people think they are because they played on great teams.
I love what Rhule is doing and feel good that we have put the program in good hands.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT