ADVERTISEMENT

Jasen Green

DanielJohn05

Walk On
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2021
Commits to Creighton. I honestly think we can do better and I don’t think Hoiberg wanted him.

So he thought he could do better than NU and NU thought they could do better than him? Sounds like a win for everyone then.

Creighton has had great success getting kids from Omaha including Justin Patton and Khyri Thomas, both of whom got drafted in the NBA. NU probably didn't want those kids either.
How are those guys doing in the NBA? Are they even rostered anywhere?

Name ONE Husker draft pick other than Roby ahahaha Husker fans are such delusional pricks they even talk trash in basketball to a team that’s made them their sock in the bottom of the hamper.
Go back to your own board please.

Unfortunately a Nebraska native that’s spent 25 years watching grandpas talk about how cool things were before cell phones. Gonna have to acknowledge the games that weren’t in 120p definition sooner or later buddy
And at some point Iowa dipshits will have to acknowledge what Hoiberg is currently building at Nebraska. The past is the past.

Reactions: DanielJohn05
He’s no Hunter Sallis. No thanks
And when MN played BW, Sallis wasnt the best player on the court. Hepburn was always better, but doesnt have the measurables that Sallis has. And in a few of those, Saint Thomas was the best on the court.

Green was the 4th or 5th best player in those games. Sallis, Hepburn, St Thomas, Fidler, and Green. Those other 4 were all seniors last year.

Reactions: baseball31ne
I knew he wasnt gonna be N. I had been hearing Stanford for about a year. Creighton mustve offered more

Unfortunately a Nebraska native that’s spent 25 years watching grandpas talk about how cool things were before cell phones. Gonna have to acknowledge the games that weren’t in 120p definition sooner or later buddy
You should move. What kind of loser stays somewhere where you hate it and we all hate you? Do you live with your mom or something? Sister?

Reactions: mbecker3
You should move. What kind of loser stays somewhere where you hate it and we all hate you? Do you live with your mom or something? Sister?
I did move buddy thank god, I just love riling up some old people with nothing better to do than live through college kids playing sports

And at some point Iowa dipshits will have to acknowledge what Hoiberg is currently building at Nebraska. The past is the past.
Like we were supposed to acknowledge how frost was building up the program? Hoiberg put all his eggs in one basket and that basket is gonna bail when it realizes it’s in a state stuck in the last decade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT