Jan 6th Trump protesters BUSTED on film.........

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
Everyone there breaking into the building attempting to overthrow a free and fair election should go to jail. Hope that helps you out.

Reactions: DarkHorse93

jbt25

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Everyone there breaking into the building attempting to overthrow a free and fair election should go to jail. Hope that helps you out.
another ****ing lie they didn’t break in

Do you know why I’m right all the time because I go against what everyone of you damn communist thinking saying what your news media says you’re never right when I mean never I mean never it’s not even close anymore the only time you ever hint at the truth is when it’s too late and the damage is done like I told you two years ago

and they were allowed and there was no security at the door people were wandering around with the police there haven’t you seen those videos you’re dumb ass less than a handful of people who are violent and they were mostly antifa ****s I guarantee it because that’s how you guys are you’re wrong about all things. It’s not just a little bit of manipulation and bias it’s outright lies from your side on every angle to destroy your opposition we know your game and you’re going down in November do you understand me why do you want any party to be like that in this country but that’s who you’re representing because you can’t stand the orange man you’re just a puke if that’s your reasoning

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
For you idiots to be accurate in labeling Jan 6th an insurrection then you would have to have somebody charged with an insurrection and nobody was !!!!!

For there to be somebody charged with an insurrection they would’ve had to use deadly weapons or weapons at all which they didn’t have. Which is why 99% of the charges are trespassing nonviolent charges by the way still being held in solitary confinement tell me how that makes sense in a country not named Cuba

there were no guns you’re telling me that the biggest group pro supporter of guns didn’t bring any ~O then that means I wasn’t an insurrection how ****ing hard is that idiot but you just want to be a ****ing malcontent don’t you you can’t prove a damn word of what you spew you just like to spew with the words

Fix inflation start yelling about the people trying to knock off supreme court justices get mad at buying for a bunch of things instead of going after Trump people who aren’t in power aren’t doing anything wrong it’s all you’re a ****ing idiot inmates are running the asylum and I’m not just talking about in the streets I’m talking about in DC Corrupt Criminal Democrats do you understand what I’m saying dip shits

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Same for the antifa and BLM scum who looted burned and rioted causing 2 billion in damage right? How many of them are currently in jail??
no because he’s a political hack and political hacks defender on even when they’re the ones causing the most violence in the most damage in this ****ing country to democracy at every turn whether it’s burning down our street based on fake news weather it’s going after our supreme court justices weather at censoring are speech there is a ****ing threaten democracy how can you not deny it and why do you want to be on that side any of you idiots on this board just admit you’re a ****ing communist or you’re clueless idiot which one is it both?

red rover 70

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2011
ray-epps.jpg

Reactions: BradWesley

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Even when Trump was at the worst under Covid again not under his control and I couldn’t do what he really wanted which was to not lock down into not SUR the mandates that was his first instinct and he was correct about it it was about shutting down the virus to make sure I didn’t get here when she was right about

But the point is he was never 70 80% underwater about the economy ever with the American people it was always split 50-50 at worse because you idiots are just communist and blame him even though Covid wasn’t his fault. and if not for Covid and not for your fake news Trump would’ve had a 60+70% approval rating which I’ve been telling people for your fake news is the worst thing going in this country of people got the news factually force to them every day there’s only be the same 20% mentally ill who would never understand the truth never gonna be 100% but we could get to 6070 or 80 easily of the fake news just went away on the left

jbt25

Gold Member
Apr 27, 2010
Biden’s ratings are the worst ever and that’s what the lab dog kisses ass press 90% of them are and he still nobody’s buying the shit they know damn well what’s going on in this country and he’s president in ****ing retard that’s right I said it

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
another ****ing lie they didn’t break in

Do you know why I’m right all the time because I go against what everyone of you damn communist thinking saying what your news media says you’re never right when I mean never I mean never it’s not even close anymore the only time you ever hint at the truth is when it’s too late and the damage is done like I told you two years ago

and they were allowed and there was no security at the door people were wandering around with the police there haven’t you seen those videos you’re dumb ass less than a handful of people who are violent and they were mostly antifa ****s I guarantee it because that’s how you guys are you’re wrong about all things. It’s not just a little bit of manipulation and bias it’s outright lies from your side on every angle to destroy your opposition we know your game and you’re going down in November do you understand me why do you want any party to be like that in this country but that’s who you’re representing because you can’t stand the orange man you’re just a puke if that’s your reasoning

Looks like breaking in to me.

2021-01-11T234808Z_1897420486_RC2Z5L95HHZ6_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP.jpg

OIP.8Q9p5kUzn7idscvUKkD9QAHaE8

capitol-doors.jpg

d2c3e952-5d20-4a47-aeb8-d0d45d376283-VPC_CHAOS_IN_CAPITOL_DESK.00_00_33_11.Still001.jpg

Reactions: H2Oman

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
same guy that fell for pee pee tapes think a dude wearing antifa gear going through the window is somehow a Trump supporter.......

seems legit

Reactions: Oldschool1964

lolwat

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
same guy that fell for pee pee tapes think a dude wearing antifa gear going through the window is somehow a Trump supporter.......

seems legit

Hundreds of dudes and ladies. Including the one that was shot trying to break into the building further.

HuskersNC

Senior
May 23, 2010
Omaha, NE
I'm no botanist, but is it normal for trees in Washington DC to be fully green in the first week of January?
Some trees were still green, some weren't, this can be verified through photos taken that day by news outlets. Still not sure how people changing clothes proves anything 🤣🤣 pretty confident if people really wanted to go "undercover" they would show up immediately ready to blend in 🤣🤣 I did see one person claimed "nobody I know wears black pants." The rationalization is amazing 😂

There's also the whole issue of the Proud Boy 'tards openly stating they would dress in all black 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: laonda10

dee_s3

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2008
Are they releasing the rest of 14,000 hours of footage? If you have nothing to hide, then this shouldn't be a problem. Crazy those magnetic doors just opened because the windows were busted out. Only a 1/3 of the country believes the BS Jan 6th narrative if that, and it will be proven in November.

Husker Hank

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2009
So everyone is safe, because it was a stolen election you libtard loser.....

Reactions: Bobfather

DarkHorse93

Assistant Head Coach
Jul 20, 2001
Western Nebraska
WTH. That was not January 6th. LOL. At least not in DC.

Surely we can find more convincing evidence that supports that the day in question was not an insurrection. We don’t need to make shit up. Right??

jbskers

College Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Nope. I didn't get involved in that at all. Not interested in the sexual habits of Donald.

I don't care (as long as it's not something illegal).
no one believes you
you have lied too many times

konaki

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 18, 2002
I'll give the leftist Antifa credit, they know how to play conservatives. Someday the left will get exactly what they want, an end to constitutional rights we now enjoy. Every civilization in the history of the world has seen it's glory squashed out by those who didn't want prosperity, hope and happiness for it's people, only power for themselves.

The new civil war in America has started and the major players have already taken their places at the table while those not at the table will get the scraps of despair and lost hope. Sad, too many are just too dumb to see it's happening right before their own eyes. You put your faith in man alone and you will only be disappointed with the results.

Just like the Fall of the Roman Empire I see the Fall of a Free America where it's citizens have no voice against corruption by those with power.

leodisflowers

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
I'll give the leftist Antifa credit, they know how to play conservatives. Someday the left will get exactly what they want, an end to constitutional rights we now enjoy. Every civilization in the history of the world has seen it's glory squashed out by those who didn't want prosperity, hope and happiness for it's people, only power for themselves.

The new civil war in America has started and the major players have already taken their places at the table while those not at the table will get the scraps of despair and lost hope. Sad, too many are just too dumb to see it's happening right before their own eyes. You put your faith in man alone and you will only be disappointed with the results.

Just like the Fall of the Roman Empire I see the Fall of a Free America where it's citizens have no voice against corruption by those with power.
I don't think you are wrong with what you said, but for me none of this lunacy really plays out in day to day lives except for in these small pockets in big cities. I've lived in a lot of large cities and burbs of those cities. Plenty of red and blue areas and outside of online, you never really see people bickering about politics and getting wild. Yes you are going to have fringe lunatics on both sides, but when I'm driving around in my golf cart in my community we aren't talking all of the wild politics. We are drinking beer and discussing our kids activities, sports and just every day life. It does come up sometimes, but I'm not ready to go to blows with the people I disagree with and they aren't either. It soon comes back to normal every day things. Somedays I think a civil war could be coming, but it just doesn't seem to play out in normal every day life.

Reactions: konaki

konaki

Offensive Coordinator
Oct 18, 2002
I don't think you are wrong with what you said, but for me none of this lunacy really plays out in day to day lives except for in these small pockets in big cities. I've lived in a lot of large cities and burbs of those cities. Plenty of red and blue areas and outside of online, you never really see people bickering about politics and getting wild. Yes you are going to have fringe lunatics on both sides, but when I'm driving around in my golf cart in my community we aren't talking all of the wild politics. We are drinking beer and discussing our kids activities, sports and just every day life. It does come up sometimes, but I'm not ready to go to blows with the people I disagree with and they aren't either. It soon comes back to normal every day things. Somedays I think a civil war could be coming, but it just doesn't seem to play out in normal every day life.
Solid post and thanks for your civil reply. I only point out that we as everyday citizens are at the mercy of those in power and we lose a bit of our freedom each day. I'm not an extremist by any means I'm just saying we are on the verge of being left out because we so easily give up our rights

Last edited:
Reactions: leodisflowers

Latest posts