ADVERTISEMENT

Jan. 2020 Current Roster

He isn't. Adrian is solid as a runner from the QB position but he is not dynamic or explosive enough to be a weapon at other spots. He certainly doesn't like contact enough to play RB.

It should already have been evident to anyone watching that Luke is a better runner than Adrian. Adrian (when healthy) is the better passer.
Not sure why you keep posting this stuff, because it seems to me like Luke can make those dump off throws with ease, while fat boy can't seem to gauge how much heat, or height to put on the ball. They both throw a decent intermediate pass, and we haven't seen either of them throw deep. So to me, Luke looks like the better passer already.

I would like to see AMart lean out a little bit. Perhaps shed 5-7 lbs that slowed him down last year. His legs is what will separate him from the pack, not his arm. You don't need to be 230 in this league to survive.
Maybe without a bad shoulder and knee he will?

I don’t expect the redshirt freshmen to leave yet. They just got here and needed to develop bodies physically and learn offense. Mcquitty would not surprise me although he was a recruit i was excited about
I think meshing of Walters and SF could have had an effect on a few of the new guys. That all changes now

I would like to see AMart lean out a little bit. Perhaps shed 5-7 lbs that slowed him down last year. His legs is what will separate him from the pack, not his arm. You don't need to be 230 in this league to survive.
Maybe more like 10-15 lbs. You can see by his freshman year AMart is a great natural runner. He needs to start playing like it.

Reactions: bigredhunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT