ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Turner

Aug 12, 2013
Hearing a lot about the WRs this year, but its mainly about Westercamp, DPE, and Reilly. Does Jamal Turner get lost in the shuffle? When he was healthy as a sophomore, he was definitely one of our best weapons and was looking to break out as a junior before he got hurt. Will he be the third or fourth guy at WR?

I would love for him to finally break out. You can tell the kid is electric with the ball in his hands, but between injuries, drops, and a little bit of lack of confidence it just hasn't ever clicked. Hoping for a big year because you have seen flashes. Curious how the achilles is, and how explosive he will be.

I would love for him to finally break out. You can tell the kid is electric with the ball in his hands, but between injuries, drops, and a little bit of lack of confidence it just hasn't ever clicked. Hoping for a big year because you have seen flashes. Curious how the achilles is, and how explosive he will be.
THIS & He creates havoc in a small space after catch with his moves; this excites the crowd. He has a receivers coach now; that can make a guy all pro, so the time is now. Others will take it with their talent ; have to show it and then again.

THIS & He creates havoc in a small space after catch with his moves; this excites the crowd. He has a receivers coach now; that can make a guy all pro, so the time is now. Others will take it with their talent ; have to show it and then again.
As I understand, Jamal is still recovering but should be ready for fall camp and 100 per cent go by the opening game. Should begin to hear more about him as fall camp progresses.

Hope he has a great season for his senior year. He was just on the verge of 'breaking through' before all of his injury issues.

He was high on my board for many reasons.

Reactions: sparky62
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT