ADVERTISEMENT

Jahkeem Green

During recruiting last year, we had moles reporting on the flight plans Husker coaches filed. SURELY somebody knows how to find out WHERE Mr. Green bought a flight to next week?
It's not the same thing. You can monitor flight plans for private planes that coaches sometimes take. You can't search for people buying airline tickets on commercial flights.

During recruiting last year, we had moles reporting on the flight plans Husker coaches filed. SURELY somebody knows how to find out WHERE Mr. Green bought a flight to next week?
It's not the same thing. You can monitor flight plans for private planes that coaches sometimes take. You can't search for people buying airline tickets on commercial flights.

True now, although pre-9/11 it was possible. Did it.

I said ‘knowing how to find out’ ... that means one of us knows SOMEBODY who knows SOMEBODY who knows... and probably not even the whole seven degrees of separation thing.

Kind of putting it out there on a Fri afternoon before we all grab our beverages of choice and kick back.

From what I have heard, SC did not think he could qualify and they signed a very good class of D linemen. He decommitted and continued to pursue his classroom work. We SC fans really liked this guy. Most of us regret the way this worked out. Good luck to Jahkeem and to the Huskers this coming season.

South Carolina was screwed over by their own SEC eligibility rules. The league will not allow Online College Algebra credits to transfer in from the JUCO level. The class Green is completing right now is the last class he needs and its the Online College Algebra course.

The Big Ten and the Big 12 have no rules prohibiting that type of transfer credit.

South Carolina was screwed over by their own SEC eligibility rules. The league will not allow Online College Algebra credits to transfer in from the JUCO level. The class Green is completing right now is the last class he needs and its the Online College Algebra course.

The Big Ten and the Big 12 have no rules prohibiting that type of transfer credit.

I have heard that as well and I find it interesting. The SEC is basically saying one of two things.

1. We don't believe in education through the internet (That would be foolish for them)

2. We don't think that kids that take internet classes are doing the work on their own. (Now they are calling kids cheaters)

if the kid is taking care of business first, then making his college decision based on the results of that business then more power to him. best way to handle it.

What's his status, is he leaning more towards TX Tech or NU? He committed to NU, so not sure why he's debating his decision maybe to go to TX Tech. NU has more upside than tech.

if the kid is taking care of business first, then making his college decision based on the results of that business then more power to him. best way to handle it.

I don’t understand this. Didn’t he already commit to us?

Our other recruit Jamar Sekona just got a bunch of crystal balls on the other site to USC..Home town school be hard to pass up on..I really like him..Any body hear any thing on him?

Can you imagine the SEC putting themselves at a recruiting disadvantage. Guarantee this rule changes very quickly.

Actually its in place because literally every JUCO transfer into the SEC was arriving with A's on all their College Algebra course work and Cs/Ds on everything else.

Reactions: huskerssalts
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT