ADVERTISEMENT

Jacob callier

anyone see the replay of #44 for colorado twisting Martinez leg after he was down. So bad. Check it out on twitter. This needs to make it to media outlets so this dude doesnt play another down.
Hard to tell, could the injury have happened before this or did the player cause the injury. Dirty and disgusting either way.

Anyone know the number of penalties they had? I know we had 11. We sure can't be criticized for the refs being a homer for us, i know we did get by with a couple of no calls. I also thought the referees were supposed to crack down with coaches going on the field even smiling mike got one of those but coach mac was almost to the hash marks and no call

Anyone know the number of penalties they had? I know we had 11. We sure can't be criticized for the refs being a homer for us, i know we did get by with a couple of no calls. I also thought the referees were supposed to crack down with coaches going on the field even smiling mike got one of those but coach mac was almost to the hash marks and no call

8 for 46 yards.

Colorado will be 0-3 in the remaining games with us. Should be mandatory watching before a CU game. The more things change the more they stay the same. Dirty team in the ‘70s, nothing has changed in 40 years.

Reactions: SOHusker11
Colorado will be 0-3 in the remaining games with us. Should be mandatory watching before a CU game. The more things change the more they stay the same. Dirty team in the ‘70s, nothing has changed in 40 years.

I feel better too if Montez turns pro after this year..:Cool:

Reactions: Can o' corn
What a piece of shit. Figures.
A little pinchin or nut shot here or there is gonna happen.
But twisters are the lowest of low.
Reminds me of that dirtbag rocky calmus.
NCAA should absolutely be doing something about this one.

Reactions: Bremser
What a piece of shit. Figures.
A little pinchin or nut shot here or there is gonna happen.
But twisters are the lowest of low.
Reminds me of that dirtbag rocky calmus.
NCAA should absolutely be doing something about this one.

Wasn't it dejuan groce who threw the ball in his face after he wouldn't let go of groces ankle?

Wasn't it dejuan groce who threw the ball in his face after he wouldn't let go of groces ankle?
Yep and he got called for a personal foul.

Edit: and it wasn’t just not letting go. It was a barrel roll while holding his ankles.

anyone see the replay of #44 for colorado twisting Martinez leg after he was down. So bad. Check it out on twitter. This needs to make it to media outlets so this dude doesnt play another down.
Wow-I am angry! This player/play needs to be reviewed by the NCAA. If that wasn't a blatant attempt to injure a player, I don't know what is. He should be suspended indefinitely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT