ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Gangwish truck stolen

I don't see why this story made any paper. He didn't do anything newsworthy. I've had a car stolen and wouldn't have appreciated the world knowing it or asking me about being a crime victim, or how much money it costs ya despite insurance.

Made a paper? fatmanwriting.com isn't exactly The WSJ so no need to get excited about why your stolen car didn't hit the airwaves and his did. By the way....did you ever start for the Huskers? that should answer your question too.

Made a paper? fatmanwriting.com isn't exactly The WSJ so no need to get excited about why your stolen car didn't hit the airwaves and his did. By the way....did you ever start for the Huskers? that should answer your question too.
Really? Perhaps you've heard of the Journal Star? NBC sports?

But please explain why the victim of a crime needs to have the news published, Mr. Ochs Sulzburger. Do tell.

Really? Perhaps you've heard of the Journal Star? NBC sports?

But please explain why the victim of a crime needs to have the news published, Mr. Ochs Sulzburger. Do tell.

First the link provided was not the Journal Star nor NBC Sports (which isn't a paper either) so my comment was valid.

As for why a victim of a crime needs to have the story published....well nobody needs to have it published but I doubt you could find any newspaper/blog/website that is news related that doesn't have stories of crime victims......especially victims that are known in the community. I'm not sure why you are so bothered by this.

Edit: This isn't worth it.

Ha! Nice one. Edited before I replied.

I answered your question. Nobody needs to have it published. It sells papers and it generates hits on websites - you are helping that by commenting on it btw. Again, not sure why you are so upset over it all.

Oh, and your teenage son sounds like a very intelligent young man! ;)

I've asked several times, please tell me, why does the public need to know this, and which victims of crime are entitled to anonymity?

The public doesn't need to know. But news outlets have figured out that people everywhere are interested in the most mundane aspects of the lives of local celebrities.

And in Nebraska, Husker athletes and coaches are the local celebrities; thus they warrant Kardashian-like coverage.

The public doesn't need to know. But news outlets have figured out that people everywhere are interested in the most mundane aspects of the lives of local celebrities.

And in Nebraska, Husker athletes and coaches are the local celebrities; thus they warrant Kardashian-like coverage.
And that's what is wrong with Nebraska. News covers the program. That doesn't happen anywhere else!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT