ADVERTISEMENT

J. Bubak - TE - Lincoln, NE

Husk10

All-American
Dec 3, 2005
Texas
Word out there in the interwebs is that he has cancelled his planned attendance at BRW. It's just my opinion that it seems like NU is losing the recruiting battle to ASU for his services.

With that said, with Fant, Pope, and Stolle still having NU high on the list, I'd be ok with JB and NU parting ways. I think the latter 3 mentioned have a higher ceiling.

FYI, big fan of Pope (TN)!

Thoughts?

Thi
Word out there in the interwebs is that he has cancelled his planned attendance at BRW. It's just my opinion that it seems like NU is losing the recruiting battle to ASU for his services.

With that said, with Fant, Pope, and Stolle still having NU high on the list, I'd be ok with JB and NU parting ways. I think the latter 3 mentioned have a higher ceiling.

FYI, big fan of Pope (TN)!

Thoughts?
This would not be good.

Who cares? We'll get a player who wants to be a Husker. Not saying he doesn't but it makes no difference to me whatsoever. I want Huskers not kids who believe they had a better option and missed it.

Brokop's the one I'm worried about losing. He committed to the old staff and he's been pretty quiet since RIley started.

Bubak's replaceable. Good player that I want because he's one of the better local kids but nationally I don't think he's that special. We're so thin at OT starting next year, can't lose Brokop.

Reactions: Husk10
I'd be interested in knowing why he's not coming. Seems like most people would make something important like this fit into their schedule.

I believe we have MUCH better TE's that are interested in Nebraska than him. No disrespect, he is a good player, I believe there are better TE's in the state. I have seen him play 4-5 times. IMO he has not made a difference in any of those games I have seen. Great size and speed but we have better options.

Maybe the kid wants to go away for school. You grow in in Lincoln, you might not wanna spend 4-5 years of college there, too. I could see a few things about Tempe that look pretty appealing.....
asu2.jpg

Reactions: Diplomat_Dean
ADVERTISEMENT