ADVERTISEMENT

ITT we laugh at Io_a, best regular season ever, can't land their top OL target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im guessing it right now, we won't see an Io_a fan on this board for a little while after there guarantee that Farniok was a Hawkeye the past week or so....

I have to agree with Metal here, yes they had ONE good season and we had a down season (new coaches, new styles of offense and defense and a shit ton of injuries at key positions) but we a blue blood program who can and will get back to the top again while Io_a may occasionally sneak into a BCS bowl game once a decade and then get biotch slapped back to Io_a for showing up by a real team.....Nebraska is indeed the place to be....just like Holmes and Keshawn Johnson Jr said.

It's like you are the guy with the laser pointer and Iowa fans...

laser-dog_zpszbllps5p.gif

Have fun while you can with poking fun at the 6-7 record now while you guys can, its the only knock you guys have on us right now. Next year will get here soon enough.

Nothing says blueblood like 6-7...get over yourself. Congrats on Farniok.

So your team goes 12-0 in a regular season for the first time ever and has nothing to show for it besides getting embrassed by Stanford on national tv. Also if our QB doesn't go full potato that 6-7 Nebraska team would have beaten "the greatest Hawkeye team ever" by at least 2 TDs.

Remember, some were trying to plant the seed that Jackson is higher on their board. Problem is, he hasn't committed so as Husker fans already knew, he was their back-up plan for Farniok.

RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh
Well, I guess when your options are to wait 3 years behind a good OLine or probably start as a freshman....

Guess he doesn't want to play in the NFL though...

His brother was a cyclone so I guess bad decision making runs in the family.

Reactions: Hawks!!! and Qued18
Well, I guess when your options are to wait 3 years behind a good OLine or probably start as a freshman....

This made me laugh. Love the sarcasm here...

You were being sarcastic, right?

This made me laugh. Love the sarcasm here...

You were being sarcastic, right?
Yeah, your program has SO much going for it... A 70 year old-mediocre coach who will be gone in two years, a QB who throws it more to the other team than his own, a backup QB is a walk on and can't beat Purdon't, a D that can't defend the pass, and now your two best DTs leave early (too early).
We will enjoy our top 10 program, you can enjoy a Farniok.
Congrats on your victory. Lmao.

Yeah, your program has SO much going for it... A 70 year old-mediocre coach who will be gone in two years, a QB who throws it more to the other team than his own, a backup QB is a walk on and can't beat Purdon't, a D that can't defend the pass, and now your two best DTs leave early (too early).
I can taste your tears.

Nothing says blueblood like 6-7...get over yourself. Congrats on Farniok.

I'm just getting started, stick around back-up.

Guess he doesn't want to play in the NFL.

He's not starting here in 2016. Fill this out before posting again.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Husker Todd

As opposed to ferentz. A "never was" that still "isn't" who you are stuck with till death do you part.

And who just lost his top OL recruit to a 70 year old mediocre coach that will be gone in 2 years.

Ok so not sarcasm... Wow, I misread that.

Just sour grapes. Keep posting! Love it when Iowa fan not only appears ignorant, but confirms it with posts like this.

Well, that Iowa guy was wrong! Lol.

It is interesting watching both teams go nuts over a middle of the pack OL prospect!

Don't get me wrong, he's a good prospect (little heavy on the legs), but I guess seeing Oregon recruit over the years has me a bit spoiled Smokin

Wow...this was classic! All you need to know about 'blueblood' was that you beat Pelllllini...once.

Remember, some were trying to plant the seed that Jackson is higher on their board. Problem is, he hasn't committed so as Husker fans already knew, he was their back-up plan for Farniok.

RollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaughRollingLaugh
Is Iowa really our Spuer Bowl. Wow, have things changed. We are celebrating over a 3 star. In before he should be ranked higher and this board knows better. Just wait and see - 16 years and counting. Pump the brakes folks. We will end up with a total or 5 (4 stars),,,

Is Iowa really our Spuer Bowl. Wow, have things changed. We are celebrating over a 3 star. In before he should be ranked higher and this board knows better. Just wait and see - 16 years and counting. Pump the brakes folks. We will end up with a total or 5 (4 stars),,,
Not sure what a 'Spuer Bowl 'is but I'm pretty sure this kid is not an average three star... and if it is 'Super Bowl' you meant, no...they are most definitely not...

You mean the OLine that couldn't move the ball against us until our safety got pitched on a B.S. call. That OLine? RollingLaugh

Reactions: vs540husker

Nebraska has put more OL in the NFL than Iowa.

Reactions: HuskerMike85
The only thing I heard about him was that he got worked in a recent camp, and that he had a little bit better second day. I think this has more to do with Nebraska trying to 'one-up' Iowa in something more than anything else. The rivalry appears to be very real from an outside perspective.

To be honest, I'd celebrate your legacy recruit in Raridon the most!

Gotta love recruiting season though, and good luck finishing your class!

We are celebrating over a 3 star.

You aren't part of we, recycled thrash.

Florida State offered? Check
Io_a offered? Check
Stanford offered? Check
Wisconsin offered? Check

^ 4 programs with strong OL history offered him, and he turned down. Plus offers from Arizona State, Cal, Florida, Michigan, Michigan State, Missouri & Penn State.

Recycled trash gonna recycled trash, it's expect from you blotards.

The only thing I heard about him was that he got worked in a recent camp

You didn't pay close enough attention then, he received plenty of praise the days following the first day.

The only thing I heard about him was that he got worked in a recent camp, and that he had a little bit better second day. I think this has more to do with Nebraska trying to 'one-up' Iowa in something more than anything else. The rivalry appears to be very real from an outside perspective.

To be honest, I'd celebrate your legacy recruit in Raridon the most!

Gotta love recruiting season though, and good luck finishing your class!
This makes me laugh so much... Iowa fan was thumping their chest as much or more about this recruit than any other, and now you come on and say it's no big deal?

So let me get this straight... FArniok commits after a long battle with Iowa and you want us to say, "meh, he's no Raridon." Got it.

Wow... Iowa fan gets pretty salty when big brother comes around and puts them back in their place. I wouldn't get too upset though Iowa fan, because...

86116-At-Least-You-Tried.png

images

I'm no Iowa fan, sun. I just like giving an outside perspective (some enjoy a different opinion, some do not).

I do an honest assessment with Iowa fans, too.
Looks like Neb. is getting a very good prospect, regardless of what some Iowa fan says.

I'm out for a bit, have to focus on Oregon's possibilities with big LB prospect Caleb Kelly now. :D:D

I'm no Iowa fan, sun. I just like giving an outside perspective (some enjoy a different opinion, some do not).

I do an honest assessment with Iowa fans, too.
Looks like Neb. is getting a very good prospect, regardless of what some Iowa fan says.

I'm out for a bit, have to focus on Oregon's possibilities with big LB prospect Caleb Kelly now. :D:D
Didn't mean to call you an Iowa fan, was just speaking generically.

Anyway, you have to admit this was a big deal. We got a good one, our competition struck out on this one. Win-win for Nebraska. Farniok isn't the prospect that Raridon is but we will still celebrate his commitment!

Reactions: rosebowlx7
Nebraska has put more OL in the NFL than Iowa.
But Io_a has more colossal overhyped Olineman busts. Kirky boy gets way too much credit as a former NFL line coach. Must give Mayock and some of those other tools a good time to have them overrate their busts I mean O-lineman every few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT