ADVERTISEMENT

It's time to go!

Husker_AMG63

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 14, 2019
It's not Frosts fault that Adrian misfired on so many throws and missed plays down field with guys running wide open. It's not Frosts fault that Adrian holds on to the ball too long, gets sacked and fumbles. It's not Frosts fault that a punter punts to wrong side of your coverage for Mich St first PR for a touchdown in 10 years! It's Frosts fault that he keeps allowing his team to lose games that they should win easily!

The conservative play calling when the game is tight is his fault tho. Frost should have given up play calling long ago and took control of the WHOLE TEAM! Bo Pelini took over special teams in 2014 and we were the #1 special teams unit in the COUNTRY!

Lubick can call the damn plays. We have way too much talent on offense and we are wasting these guys talent. We have at least 5-6 dudes who will be on NFL rosters! I said all game how Michigan State was trying to give us the game and we didn't wanna take it. Mchigan State offense didn't do anything in the 2nd half at all and we gets little to no points!

The defense is gonna give up and their will be division in that locker room soon! Frost had a chance to get a QB who can make the easy throws. I luv Adrian as a competitor and he is tough, but missed too many plays out there! Only thing I can say is what others are saying.....Frost has to go.

It's not Frosts fault that Adrian misfired on so many throws and missed plays down field with guys running wide open. It's not Frosts fault that Adrian holds on to the ball too long, gets sacked and fumbles. It's not Frosts fault that a punter punts to wrong side of your coverage for Mich St first PR for a touchdown in 10 years! It's Frosts fault that he keeps allowing his team to lose games that they should win easily!

The conservative play calling when the game is tight is his fault tho. Frost should have given up play calling long ago and took control of the WHOLE TEAM! Bo Pelini took over special teams in 2014 and we were the #1 special teams unit in the COUNTRY!

Lubick can call the damn plays. We have way too much talent on offense and we are wasting these guys talent. We have at least 5-6 dudes who will be on NFL rosters! I said all game how Michigan State was trying to give us the game and we didn't wanna take it. Mchigan State offense didn't do anything in the 2nd half at all and we gets little to no points!

The defense is gonna give up and their will be division in that locker room soon! Frost had a chance to get a QB who can make the easy throws. I luv Adrian as a competitor and he is tough, but missed too many plays out there! Only thing I can say is what others are saying.....Frost has to go.
no way I see this defense give up on the team, if anything they might fight harder knowing the two other parts of the team tend to give the game away, if I was a defender I would be on the offenses ass all week in practice, I would also say sign my ass up for all special teams. These guys want to get to the league and some will if they keep giving A+ effort.

Unfortunately, I think the play calling would get a lot worse under Lubick. I just think Frost needs to leave offense practice to Lubick so Frost can focus , in practices, more on ST and OL issues.

no way I see this defense give up on the team, if anything they might fight harder knowing the two other parts of the team tend to give the game away, if I was a defender I would be on the offenses ass all week in practice, I would also say sign my ass up for all special teams. These guys want to get to the league and some will if they keep giving A+ effort.
I agree they WILL be on the offenses asses all week.....that's if Frost let's them. It becomes divisive when the coaches don't let the players hammer things out on their own and take sides...

Reactions: BleedRed78
Lubick can call the damn plays. We have way too much talent on offense and we are wasting these guys talent. We have at least 5-6 dudes who will be on NFL rosters!
How many of those 5-6 are offensive lineman? How many of all the OL on the roster will be drafted? We can only speculate but 4-star RBs need good OLs to be effective and 4-star WRs can't be consistently productive if your 4-star QB is running for his life half the time.

How many of those 5-6 are offensive lineman? How many of all the OL on the roster will be drafted? We can only speculate but 4-star RBs need good OLs to be effective and 4-star WRs can't be consistently productive if your 4-star QB is running for his life half the time.

I can GUARANTEE at least 2 or 3 OL will get drafted.....

Except it is his fault because he keeps playing them.

ADVERTISEMENT