ADVERTISEMENT

It's not looking good for the battling Bo's.

drubendall

Assistant Head Coach
Apr 18, 2004
Not all his fault though. Their offense stinks. The drop-off in play from Joe burrow to this new guy is significant. He's out there fumbling and throwing picks. Auburn isn't world beaters. LSU is about to lose their third game of the year and have a losing record

Not all his fault though. Their offense stinks. The drop-off in play from Joe burrow to this new guy is significant. He's out there fumbling and throwing picks. Auburn isn't world beaters. LSU is about to lose their third game of the year and have a losing record
Oh snap. Auburn just pulled a Jet Sweep out of Wisconsin's playbook and ran for 25 yards, when they were backed up at the 1-yard line. That's some vintage Bo.

Pick by LSU QB put the ball on the 5. And fumble return for td have been the 14 Auburn points. LSU defense is actually playing well.

Pick by LSU QB put the ball on the 5. And fumble return for td have been the 14 Auburn points. LSU defense is actually playing well.
Not on this drive. Started at the one and they're running through it like a hot knife through butter. Second Jet Sweep picked up eight yards before the Paul carrier was touched

Not on this drive. Started at the one and they're running through it like a hot knife through butter. Second Jet Sweep picked up eight yards before the Paul carrier was touched
TD Tigers . 21 to zip. The boys in the bayou cannot be happy about this

Auburn takes it the length of the field to start the second half. Battling Bo's are up against the ropes, now down 28 to 3.

Reactions: ATX Husker
Well..he’s not the starter. He’s a true freshman backup. Kevin Steele is a good DC. Always has a good plan for LSU. Look up how many points LSU scored last year vs Auburn, and then what they scored against everyone else.

Not sure I’ve ever seen a team go from so good, to so dreadful, in one season. LSU flat-out stinks. Auburn is not very good themselves.

Why do we hate Bo so much? I get why he isn’t our coach. But he said 1 bad thing about us fans. Which really wasn’t that bad. He did some good things at Nebraska even with his last 2 Years having the worst AD in America. But I do remember a lot of good things. Yes the blowouts in big games sucked. But it was nice to play in those. Hoping Frost gets us over the hump, but I hate how we pile on Bo and act like he was terrible. When Jack Hoffman ran for that TD I think it showed why Bo’s players loved him for the most part. He does care.

Reactions: HuskerDubby
Why do we hate Bo so much? I get why he isn’t our coach. But he said 1 bad thing about us fans. Which really wasn’t that bad. He did some good things at Nebraska even with his last 2 Years having the worst AD in America. But I do remember a lot of good things. Yes the blowouts in big games sucked. But it was nice to play in those. Hoping Frost gets us over the hump, but I hate how we pile on Bo and act like he was terrible. When Jack Hoffman ran for that TD I think it showed why Bo’s players loved him for the most part. He does care.

It’s what he said about the fans. The last 2-3 years he gave up on recruiting and pretty much begged to be fired. Plus, the tantrums on national television was an absolute embarrassment to the program. The constant beat downs to good teams didn’t help.

It’s what he said about the fans. The last 2-3 years he gave up on recruiting and pretty much begged to be fired. Plus, the tantrums on national television was an absolute embarrassment to the program. The constant beat downs to good teams didn’t help.
Our fanbase can be petty about stupid shit that doesn't matter. It's not like he setup a press conference and said "**** the fans." Someone taped him on a hot mic and only released it to get him fired. I'm sure coaches say those sorts of things in private quarters all the time.

Dislike has little to do with wins and losses. Were you around when he got fired and responded by trying to poison the team? He is a classless jerk and has proved it many times publicly.

Our fanbase can be petty about stupid shit that doesn't matter. It's not like he setup a press conference and said "**** the fans." Someone taped him on a hot mic and only released it to get him fired. I'm sure coaches say those sorts of things in private quarters all the time.

Fair point. I guess that’s subjective though. It certainly didn’t bring a smile to my face when I heard it. At the same time had he won a couple of conference titles I would have brushed it off.

Reactions: ATX Husker
He said 1 thing about the fans. In 7 years. After an emotional win. Against Ohio State. Not saying he shouldn’t of been fired. But I’ll give the guy some credit. If frost can turn this around then Bo will look worse. But if Frost struggles Like he is it might show how hard it might be to win at Nebraska in modern football.

Fair point. I guess that’s subjective though. It certainly didn’t bring a smile to my face when I heard it. At the same time had he won a couple of conference titles I would have brushed it off.
Im sure in the 80s or whenever when TO almost left for Colorado he said some stuff about the fans. Nick Saban has said stuff about people not showing up to their games.

He said 1 thing about the fans. In 7 years. After an emotional win. Against Ohio State. Not saying he shouldn’t of been fired. But I’ll give the guy some credit. If frost can turn this around then Bo will look worse. But if Frost struggles Like he is it might show how hard it might be to win at Nebraska in modern football.
Nope. He constantly instilled an anti-fan vibe with the team while he was in charge. It was constantly, "we don't play for anyone but ourselves." He had no capacity to realize that for every criticism he heard from a fan there were many, many times more fans that were supportive of him and the team.

Your memory fails you

You might have Alzheimer’s. You’re most certainly a moron.

Reactions: drubendall
Dislike has little to do with wins and losses. Were you around when he got fired and responded by trying to poison the team? He is a classless jerk and has proved it many times publicly.
Bo 2015: Shawn Eichorst is a piece of crap

Nebraska fans 2015: HOW DARE BO, HE'S TRYING TO SABOTAGE THE TEAM

Bo 2017: .............

Nebraska fans 2017: SHAWN EICHORST WAS HIRED BY THE DEVIL HARVEY PERLMAN AND BOTH ARE TRYING TO DESTROY THE PROGRAM!!!!!!!

it might be time to give Bo a break on this one.

Bo would still be in Lincoln if he wasnt such an asshole. His seasons were hood enough these days but his actions put a black eye on the program.

Reactions: TailDragger99
ADVERTISEMENT