ADVERTISEMENT

It's looking good for Husker football

It's an interesting comment how "political capital" figures into Schlissels decision. What a fvcking clown. Fire him. Fire Warren.

It'd be truly epic if there were a huge power shift in the B1G and Nebraska ended up near the top. Now we just need to start winning.

I'm willing to bet that approval rating for university leadership among each fan base has to have Nebraska at the top of the pack.
People who denigrated the parents and players who filed those lawsuits AND questioned the Nebraska state A.G. may be eating crow. That clown at Michigan and the rest of the B1G presidents don't want their correspondence released for a reason and it's causing them to have second thoughts. I have no doubt that there was at the very least political considerations discussed in postponing the season. In addition, people who thought that NU might face negative consequences may be pleasantly surprised at how NU is treated after this deal. IF we can get rid of Kevin Warren, other ADs will no doubt have some level of gratitude to NU. I guarantee you that the league zebras want to be officiating games right now.

Last edited:
Michigan currently is involved in its own sex scandal from decades ago when a doctor employed by the University sexually abused male athletes.

Michigan State on the other hand thinks its football team this year would be dog crap so they're not even anxious to play any games.

Other than Northwestwern, what Big10 schools' national brands aren't heavily tied to athletics?

Even if they decide to play I want to see what went into deciding to cancel in the first place. People need to be shamed and possibly lose their jobs. Hopefully those FOIA requests come through.
They will. There's literally zero percent chance that they don't turn over a significant amount of material.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT