Italy and the election

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I'm looking forward to seeing the "proof" that Maria Zack's nationsinaction.org has obtained, just like the proof that Mr Lindell has been promising for months. If this proof shows up, I'll eat crow, but I'll be surprised.

I also went over to rumble.com and browsed some of the redvoicemedia videos. I'm not surprised, but I'm also not impressed. They are filling Bob and Hank's heads with complete BS, but they do it in a way that makes both Bob and Hank feel good because it feels right.

bldhuskerred

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2003
Holy Schneikers! OP you got the goods on those JSLP (Jewish Space Laser Program) starting forest fires?

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
I'm looking forward to seeing the "proof" that Maria Zack's nationsinaction.org has obtained, just like the proof that Mr Lindell has been promising for months. If this proof shows up, I'll eat crow, but I'll be surprised.

I also went over to rumble.com and browsed some of the redvoicemedia videos. I'm not surprised, but I'm also not impressed. They are filling Bob and Hank's heads with complete BS, but they do it in a way that makes both Bob and Hank feel good because it feels right.
I'm still waiting on hunter getting arrested for the kiddy pron and the damming evidence Tucker lost in the mail but had copies of.

Reactions: bldhuskerred