ADVERTISEMENT

It is really beginning to sink-in

I'm barely unhealthy. I still work. I still walk to the local H.S. for the football games.
Overweight diabetic that had lymphoma. You rationalize being overweight by citing your diabetes you've obviously not learned to manage well. You believe you are healthy because you can walk around?

Yet another conspiracy theory?? C'mon man. Chipotlehusker is a good man, but I assure you that we are two separate people.

What is it with you guys and conspiracy theories?? Oh, I forgot, the POTUS lives his life based on conspiracy theories. Makes much more sense now.
We certainly are. Good people, yes but definitely different: different parents ! :)

Overweight diabetic that had lymphoma. You rationalize being overweight by citing your diabetes you've obviously not learned to manage well. You believe you are healthy because you can walk around?

Exercise helps a lot and walking is excellent. I managed it quite well when I was younger and single and didn't have a 93 year old mother in law with dementia. I can't walk with her because she walks too slow.

Exercise helps a lot and walking is excellent. I managed it quite well when I was younger and single and didn't have a 93 year old mother in law with dementia. I can't walk with her because she walks too slow.
And you get no sympathy. You exude poor me energy.

ADVERTISEMENT