ADVERTISEMENT

ISU v Texas

PsychH

Walk On
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2005
What a pleasure watching Iowa State kick Texas again. Now 27 - 7 in the fourth.

On the other hand, it is incredibly frustrating to see how effectively Iowa State uses their two outstanding tight ends… And we somehow can get only a handful of balls thrown toward our two very capable tight ends each game.

If we had just 65% of Iowa State’s offense, we would easily be an 8 win team this year. Go figure… Iowa State. Obviously better offensive line, much better running back, clearly a better passing quarterback, and a stronger set of receivers. Oh, and they can also kick the ball.

On top of that, they are obviously much better coached on the offensive side of the ball. It really is stunning that there is not a single position on the offense where Iowa State is not better than Nebraska. I never thought that could be true.

Last edited:
Matt Campbell will be around after this season or next season to target for the next head coach at Nebraska. I think he would kill it here and win the big Ten conference.

On the other hand, it is incredibly frustrating to see how effectively Iowa State uses their two outstanding tight ends… And we somehow can get only a handful of balls thrown toward our two very capable tight ends each game.

If we had just 65% of Iowa State’s offense, we would easily be an 8 win team this year. Go figure… Iowa State. Obviously better offensive line, much better running back, clearly a better passing quarterback, and a stronger set of receivers. Oh, and they can also kick the ball.

On top of that, they are obviously much better coached on the offenses side of the ball. It really is stunning that there is not a single position on the office inside of the ball that Iowa State is not better than Nebraska. I never thought that could be true.
Iowa state is a program getting everything and more out of its players. We could not have a more incompetent doofus running ours.

Iowa state is a program getting everything and more out of its players. We could not have a more incompetent doofus running ours.

I would take Campbell over Frost 6 days a week and twice on Sundays. Trev should at least call him before he fires SF. Well first he should call Warren Buffet and ask him to donate 150 million to the U, then call Campbell.

Reactions: headcard
i thought it was a stupid hire from the get-go.

alcohol problems aside, his teams have never looked elite.
Yeah, 2 jobs at places supposedly a monkey can be successful at and he wasn't all that great. His stay in Washington wasn't all that great either..

with 3 wins I can't really comment on ut's season.
but I ponder if your johney 5 star recruit going to texas, and have a life of chicks, top facilities, and boosters greasing you....if you get away from reality a bit...
combined with ut top t-sips probably having the coach run in 10 different directions..

them 2 things seem to be ut's problem...

Can't believe they fired Herman, only to hire Sark.
My brother, the Husky, was ecstatic when Sark left Seattle for USC. He thought he was inconsistent and would never settle in on what type of offense he would run. Of course now they have Jeremy Lake. Look for the current OC to follow the same path Lubick was shown, out the door.

On top of that, they are obviously much better coached on the offensive side of the ball. It really is stunning that there is not a single position on the offense where Iowa State is not better than Nebraska. I never thought that could be true.

Texas is 4-5...the B12 is absolute garbage. BUT to the point you made about TE - it is INCORRECT. The only difference between ISU and Nebraska is Breece Hall.

Hall: 1,121 yards 14 TD
Johnson: 494 yards, 4 TD

ISU tight ends: 594 yards, 2 TD
Nebraska tight ends: 591 yards, 3 TD

• Haha
Reactions: AnyOneButYou
with 3 wins I can't really comment on ut's season.
but I ponder if your johney 5 star recruit going to texas, and have a life of chicks, top facilities, and boosters greasing you....if you get away from reality a bit...
combined with ut top t-sips probably having the coach run in 10 different directions..

them 2 things seem to be ut's problem...
Sorry, I don’t speak jive. Can somebody translate?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT