ADVERTISEMENT

ISU - La Lafayette

SkerInCo

Graduate Assistant
Apr 26, 2004
Paging @iclone for your analysis of the Cyclone game yesterday. At what point did you realize ISU was in trouble? Was it after the Ragin Cajuns dropped 24 unanswered on you? Just curious, thanks for your input.

Paging @iclone for your analysis of the Cyclone game yesterday. At what point did you realize ISU was in trouble? Was it after the Ragin Cajuns dropped 24 unanswered on you? Just curious, thanks for your input.
I don’t know if you are referring to me but I was concerned when Kolar couldn’t play....then more so when Hall fumbled....then when we dropped our 3rd or 4th pass....then when we lost our best 2 OL to injury....then when we couldn’t cover a kickoff return....then the final straw was the punt return for the TD we couldn’t cover

I don’t know if you are referring to me but I was concerned when Kolar couldn’t play....then more so when Hall fumbled....then when we dropped our 3rd or 4th pass....then when we lost our best 2 OL to injury....then when we couldn’t cover a kickoff return....then the final straw was the punt return for the TD we couldn’t cover
In other words, they were the best team on the field.

Reactions: timnsun
They gained 260 yds of offense and had a 78 yd pass play for a TD. Our mistakes cost us the game
hilarious job of ignoring the 200+ yards you allowed on special teams.

ISU blows and your coach/qb are frauds. enjoy yet another empty and meaningless season, loser.

Reactions: SkerInCo
I'm talking about the user I tagged. @iclone is a lame troll who's too much of a coward to come back here after the flat out embarrassment the clowns suffered yesterday. I really hope you're not the same person.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
I'm talking about the user I tagged. @iclone is a lame troll who's too much of a coward to come back here after the flat out embarrassment the clowns suffered yesterday. I really hope you're not the same person.
If true and I’ve been browbeating the wrong clone fan, I truly apologize. I didn’t know they had more than one fan.

I kid... seriously, I’ve been a jerk to @Clonewithasigh, and if it should have been directed at someone else, I apologize. I’ll go back and look to see who posted what a few weeks ago.

@Clonewithasigh, please accept my apology. My vitriol was intended for @iclone. I did some searching and realize now my issue was with him all along, not so much with you. Sorry for being a jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT