ADVERTISEMENT

ISU-Iowa

SkerinDallas

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 14, 2010
A weather delay? Are you frigging kidding me? I hope there is a contingency plan for airing the NU game on time like last week.

They are going more spread almost as much as we are so far this year, with a bit of power I.... w/better skill players. I know it’s the narrative, but not the reality

4:20 C. Game will resume... Sure bet fans watching the game on TV will miss the first Q due to the rain delay..

It’s so funny that the herky jerky fans are over here, even when their stupid team is playing their most important game of the year and will probably lose. They’d still prefer to be on our board.
There obsessed. No hope for them. And so funny they just can't het us out of their minds

I don’t know what you inbred herks like to do for fun. Cut the sleeves off your american flag t shirt, grab some old style and climb into deer stand with your cousin/girlfriend.

Probably the same thing you huskers do.

Unless they put us on another channel, we may only get to see the 4th quarter if you believe the weather channel

I think most of us like to hang out with like minded people who share a common fandom and who may(or may not) enjoy our company...not troll like a 13 year old "just because".

I think most of us like to hang out with like minded people who share a common fandom and who may(or may not) enjoy our company...not troll like a 13 year old "just because".

Man, you guys are a bitter, hateful group. Sucks to be you. Peace.

Man, you guys are a bitter, hateful group. Sucks to be you. Peace.
5xudyg.gif

They might put the game on ESPN+ of Iowa is still playing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT