Israel vs Palestine

Jim14510

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2017
I really don't have an opinion on this topic because I know very little about the conflict. I just want to say how much I love the scrolls. I'm 99.9% sure most people ITT know even less than me but have very strong opinions one way or the other because of their side of the media/politics.

It's really entertaining. Thanks.

...TrueColors...

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 22, 2009
I really don't have an opinion on this topic because I know very little about the conflict. I just want to say how much I love the scrolls. I'm 99.9% sure most people ITT know even less than me but have very strong opinions one way or the other because of their side of the media/politics.

My favorite thing in the media has been calling Israel an apartheid state even though its 20% muslim, 4% labeled as “other,” and holds the largest Gay Pride Parade in the world annually in Tel Aviv. You can be a Muslim and live in Israel. You can be gay and live in Israel. You can’t be a Jew and live in any Muslim country and you can’t be gay and live in one either. Israel is the only country in that region that has any semblance of diversity yet they are the apartheid state.

DaveyDoWin

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2004

The various Israel/Palestine threads have constituted a real battle of wits between unarmed opponents.

(apologies to @lost_in_office_space who brought the goods in one of them.)

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Israel thanking Biden Admin for all the support they are getting from the US... you guys might need to go back and watch the new thing to be outraged about this week on Fox News.

doesnt this get you all pissed off when Fox gets you all fired up, motivates you to go on the attack, then sets you up to look like an idiot when events unfold?

Reactions: sklarbodds

...TrueColors...

College Football Hall of Fame
Jan 22, 2009
Israel thanking Biden Admin for all the support they are getting from the US... you guys might need to go back and watch the new thing to be outraged about this week on Fox News.

doesnt this get you all pissed off when Fox gets you all fired up, motivates you to go on the attack, then sets you up to look like an idiot when events unfold?

I think it puts the AOC’s of the world in a shit place. Gotta be tougher and tougher to slam Israel as an apartheid state when the leader of your own party is backing them.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
My favorite thing in the media has been calling Israel an apartheid state even though its 20% muslim, 4% labeled as “other,” and holds the largest Gay Pride Parade in the world annually in Tel Aviv. You can be a Muslim and live in Israel. You can be gay and live in Israel. You can’t be a Jew and live in any Muslim country and you can’t be gay and live in one either. Israel is the only country in that region that has any semblance of diversity yet they are the apartheid state.
Technically what is happening in Gaza meets the definition of criminal apartheid under international law.

Reactions: nelsonj22

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Technically what is happening in Gaza meets the definition of criminal apartheid under international law.
Uhh so all Jews are the same race? LOL sorry not so much

You are trying way too hard with that one to support the Palestinian clown patrol.

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Uhh so all Jews are the same race? LOL sorry not so much

You are trying way too hard with that one to support the Palestinian clown patrol.
Not really. Its a widely recognized issue, most people think RSA vs what the intent of the meaning under international law is. Palestinians are treated as second class citizens in Gaza.