Israel Burns as Biden and Democrats Sit Back in Fear

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
No it's called made up books, has nothing to do with history, well a tiny bit but it's 90% fairytales
You probably should stop digging that hole any deeper. You have proved already at how incredibly stupid you are when it comes to history. You are making it worse.

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You probably should stop digging that hole any deeper. You have proved already at how incredibly stupid you are when it comes to history. You are making it worse.
Lol if you think that is anything close to the truth.

Who wrote and rewrote the Bible over history and how many "tweeks" did it recieve?

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Lol if you think that is anything close to the truth.

Who wrote and rewrote the Bible over history and how many "tweeks" did it recieve?
What does that have to do with the price of rice in China??? The point is you are so f@cking stupid you thought Islam was older than Christianity until I corrected you.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
What does that have to do with the price of rice in China??? The point is you are so f@cking stupid you thought Islam was older than Christianity until I corrected you.
Yep and if you think it is a history book you are as dumb as I

Reactions: philosophusker

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Yep and if you think it is a history book you are as dumb as I
Stop changing the subject. Noone cares if you think the Bible or Quran is valid. The simple fact is you are so retarded you didn't know until tonight Christianity is 500 years older than Islam.

Last edited:

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Once you get into the history of the creation of the country Israel post WW2 it becomes very sketchy. Warmongering central banking satan worshiping pedophiles are the ones who created this country.
I
It is true though. After 3-4 years in office Reagan was almost as bad as biden is right now a few months into office with dementia.
3 years into his second term.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Stop changing the subject. Noone cares if you think the Bible or Quran is valid. The simple fact is you are so retarded you didn't know until tonight Christianity is 500 years older than Islam.
Yep and I also don't know the ending to Cinderella or the names of actors, politicians, ect. Fake things are irrelevant 🤷‍♂️

franzix

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
I'm not reading all seven pages that are probably mostly idiotic. And, I just insulted probably everyone who has posted so far in this thread. Sorry to all of you.

As long as Israel has enough munitions, be it rockets or patriot missiles or tanks or what ev's, they'll be able to take care of themselves when it comes to Hamas. I doubt it will ever get to a point where they don't have enough. USA will keep them stocked.

If the Israeli adversary is some other outside country like Iran, I'm confident that the USA will do what they need to do, no matter who the president is. Even if somehow Obama was still the president.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Yep and I also don't know the ending to Cinderella or the names of actors, politicians, ect. Fake things are irrelevant 🤷‍♂️
Holy crap your are retarded. Thanks for proving to me how incredibly dumb you are. I will keep this in mind when in the future knowing you think Islam is older than Christianity.

• Love

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Holy crap your are retarded. Thanks for proving to me how incredibly dumb you are. I will keep this in mind when in the future knowing you think Islam is older than Christianity.
Lol you do that bro 😂

maggs

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
No you literally have stated zero about how they are different or one being better than the other 🤷‍♂️
Jesus rose from the dead. Did you forget that I said that, or just conveniently chose to ignore it. I’m guessing the latter. That’s plenty good enough.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Jesus rose from the dead. Did you forget that I said that, or just conveniently chose to ignore it. I’m guessing the latter. That’s plenty good enough.
So if the only difference between the 2 is Jesus rose from the dead why would it matter which one runs the world?

hephusker

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
Just want to know why Democrats love Iran and hate Israel. Been that way for decades. What is the upside to kowtowing to Iran.?

Reactions: countrybob

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
You’re lost.
So what would be wrong with them running the world instead of christains?

One believing Jesus was a prophet and the other thinks he's God son. 🤷‍♂️ Who is the most sacred women in Islam?

Hint: She's related to Jesus

hephusker

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2011
So what would be wrong with them running the world instead of christains?

One believing Jesus was a prophet and the other thinks he's God son. 🤷‍♂️ Who is the most sacred women in Islam?

Hint: She's related to Jesus
Are you serious? Do you know what sharia law is? I realize you are a liberal but on this one you are way off. There is no equivalence to life under Christianity vs Islam.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
9be03417-73a9-4762-bf1e-cd1567e511c5_16x9_1200x676.jpg

Biden is a weak incompetent President. Biden is clearly taking a page out of Obama's book by empowering Hamas.
Saw that Israel has been thanking the US for support when the rest of the world has been calling for a cease fire. So guess Biden is a strong friend of Israel despite your concerns

Latest posts