Israel Burns as Biden and Democrats Sit Back in Fear

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
3 of the "big 5" are Christian and we basically run the UN 🤷‍♂️

And it's been Palestine for a 1000 years, Google might be your friend here.
Palestine has been a region defined by murky boundaries that change whenever Arabs decide to up and move. The area has been ruled by a dozen groups/nations. Even today "Palestine" isn't officially recognized, so you can say it's been Palestine for 1000 years, but you only recognize one side lays claim to that land?
Seems like all the trash you talk about Israelis, let me ask you straight out. Are you a Nazi sympathizer?

EriktheRed

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
I don't think the people are immoral. I think the country's actions toward Palestinians are immoral.
LOL riiight. The Palestinians that were so involved in the peace process that they for the millionth time bought missiles from Iran. They NEVER have tried the peace process. They ALWAYS target civilians with rockets. The Palestinians are the EVIL ones here.

Reactions: Soda Popinski

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Palestine has been a region defined by murky boundaries that change whenever Arabs decide to up and move. The area has been ruled by a dozen groups/nations. Even today "Palestine" isn't officially recognized, so you can say it's been Palestine for 1000 years, but you only recognize one side lays claim to that land?
Seems like all the trash you talk about Israelis, let me ask you straight out. Are you a Nazi sympathizer?
So because I'm against POS's coming in and stealing land, committing atrocities against the natives, and a whole lot of other shady shit, I'm a nazi sympathizer? 😂😂😂

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Just come out and say you're an Anti-Semite. That's all I really need to hear. Admit it.
I'm really not an "anti-anyone" every group whether political, religious, etc has the same number of whacko fvck stains as the next.

Muslims=Christians=budist=nudist 🤷‍♂️

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
How deep does your love of Obama run? To the juicy parts way inside?
Sorry that I don't have to "love someone deep in my juicy parts" to use a little critical reasoning skills. 🤷‍♂️

With zero context those pictures don't mean/prove a fvcking thing.

If you think they do then you are a complete fvcking moron.

Now if they were taken on the steps of a mosque or some shit like that you might be right.

Edit: That's like saying Trump is fvcking his daughter from all the "sketchy" pictures there are of those to embracing. Both are dumb.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Sorry that I don't have to "love someone deep in my juicy parts" to use a little critical reasoning skills. 🤷‍♂️

Now if they were taken on the steps of a mosque or some shit like that you might be right.

Edit: That's like saying Trump is fvcking his daughter from all the "sketchy" pictures there are of those to embracing. Both are dumb.
How about go off Obama's actions??? He allowed drugs to be sold on US soil to fund radical terrorism. Obama was/is a radicalized muslim.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
How about go off Obama's actions??? He allowed drugs to be sold on US soil to fund radical terrorism. Obama was/is a radicalized muslim.
Huh funny we do the same with every gang in the US 🤯

Got any proof/link that he allowed drugs to be sold? TIA

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
  • Haha
Reactions: Trike Rider

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Funny politico is the ONLY website I can find that discusses this. Maybe it's total bullshit huh like all the whistle blowers that came out against Trump?

Your whole premise is around the words of some anonymous source 😂
Is politico now considered fake news? Did you even read the article? They have named sources plus public comments made by the king obama administration supporting their story.

Obama personally allowed drugs to be sold on US soil to fund radical terrorism. Wake up buddy.....

Reactions: Bobfather

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
As far as I'm concerned, let Israel burn. I'm sick of supporting those genocidal assholes.

To be clear, I have nothing against jews, but I sincerely hate Israel's right wing government and their oppressive, genocidal treatment of Palestine.

Reactions: nelsonj22

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
Sorry just letting you know about the law of the land, if it was me the whole Middle East minus Israel would be a nuclear lake and we would send you commie terrorist to live with the 3 headed camels!
Better yet, take the whole damn region and name it Bible World and put Disney in charge!

tb233

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
Better yet, take the whole damn region and name it Bible World and put Disney in charge!

Oh man, I love this idea. The rides would be awesome. The Plagues. Wander with Moses. Just like Jesus (Carry a cross through Jerusalem), Walk on Water, so on and so forth. Would be a huge money maker.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
As far as I'm concerned, let Israel burn. I'm sick of supporting those genocidal assholes.

To be clear, I have nothing against jews, but I sincerely hate Israel's right wing government and their oppressive, genocidal treatment of Palestine.
The bigger issue is Isreal and China run the US government.

Reactions: stevehammer

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
The bigger issue is Isreal and China run the US government.
Ha! I'd say more like Israel and Saudi Arabia, but this may be the closest we've ever come to agreeing on anything!

The one thing I liked about Tulsi Gabbard is when she said, "‘#^$%! awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”’

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Ha! I'd say more like Israel and Saudi Arabia, but this may be the closest we've ever come to agreeing on anything!

The one thing I liked about Tulsi Gabbard is when she said, "‘#^$%! awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”’
Saudi Arabia doesn't have multiple high level politicians with dual citizenship in American politics. The demonrat party is basically the Israel mossad party at this point.

maggs

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001

I’m not sure that you know what role Israel is forced to play in that region. They are either VERY strong, or would be instantly run over by the Arab factions in that region. That alone makes them VERY important to the US.

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
I’m not sure that you know what role Israel is forced to play in that region. They are either VERY strong, or would be instantly run over by the Arab factions in that region. That alone makes them VERY important to the US.
How does that make them very important to us? Like I said,. I don't give a flying **** about the middle east. As far as I am concerned, the US should wash it's hands of the entire region. Give them the big fvck you. All of them.

This is why I have been wanting massive investment in non-fossil fuel energy. So that the Saudis, the Russians, and the Venezuelans have zero influence on us.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Once you get into the history of the creation of the country Israel post WW2 it becomes very sketchy. Warmongering central banking satan worshiping pedophiles are the ones who created this country.

maggs

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2001
How does that make them very important to us? Like I said,. I don't give a flying **** about the middle east. As far as I am concerned, the US should wash it's hands of the entire region. Give them the big fvck you. All of them.

This is why I have been wanting massive investment in non-fossil fuel energy. So that the Saudis, the Russians, and the Venezuelans have zero influence on us.
You think that it would be okay if the rest of the world was either some form of Communism or Muslim influence? I sure don’t.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
You think that it would be okay if the rest of the world was either some form of Communism or Muslim influence? I sure don’t.
We need more nationalist capitalistic states that place priorities on populism.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
I assume you believe Reagan should have also been hung for treason?
Reagan was incoherent at the time with dementia. Reagan was really only in office for about 3 years.

Also you can't compare stomping out communism in the Americas to funding radical jihad terrorists to start a war with Syria.

• Haha

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
Reagan was incoherent at the time with dementia. Reagan was really only in office for about 3 years.

Also you can't compare stomping out communism in the Americas to funding radical jihad terrorists to start a war with Syria.
Lol I mean you can because it’s literally the same thing...the CIA doing shady ass CIA shit.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house

Your analogy is dumb.
If you need context, then try this on for size. Any children of a father that is a Muslim is designated a Muslim by birth. Obama’s father was a Muslim. Obama grew up in the MOST Muslim country in the world and attended a Muslim school. Renouncing your Muslim religion is punishable by death in some sects. I’m not saying he “IS” a Muslim, but unlike you, I’m not going to look at all the evidence and completely discard a theory that has evidence to support it.

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Once you get into the history of the creation of the country Israel post WW2 it becomes very sketchy. Warmongering central banking satan worshiping pedophiles are the ones who created this country.
And you want us to go to war to protect it? I don't follow. Isn't ByeDon a pussy for not getting involved? But isn't that what you would prefer? Or do you want Americans to die for the #WarMongeringBabyEaters?

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
What's the difference from Christianity? About 5% of "Christians" even try to live by Jesus's teaching 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: stevehammer

nelsonj22

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
Your analogy is dumb.
If you need context, then try this on for size. Any children of a father that is a Muslim is designated a Muslim by birth. Obama’s father was a Muslim. Obama grew up in the MOST Muslim country in the world and attended a Muslim school. Renouncing your Muslim religion is punishable by death in some sects. I’m not saying he “IS” a Muslim, but unlike you, I’m not going to look at all the evidence and completely discard a theory that has evidence to support it.
Why because you look like you've been in a "no hands" cheetos puffs eating contest?

If you didn't know it was trumps daughter you would never guess by some of the weird hand placement and facial expressions 🤷‍♂️

So are you referring to Obama's real dad or step-dad that he lived with for 4 years in Indonesia before 71'? TIA

Latest posts