Israel Burns as Biden and Democrats Sit Back in Fear

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Do you care to elaborate on why you think the US should intervene? or is your answer going to be Jesus?
Do you struggle with reading comprehension?? I have already stated clearly that major attacks on our allies never happened under Trump foreign policy.

You had a radical Muslim in office with Obama and there was major conflicts with Israel constantly. Now you have another weak Democrat in office and it happens again less than a year into his first term.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Which is why your kind is out of office.. we don't just kill people because they are different. I figured you would have learned this lesson and how bad it went the last time you Nazi's tried it.
"Your kind", Comparing Republicans to Nazis.....

Holy shit you are a moron. I suggest you open a history book and you will see the modern liberal democrats are opperating as fascists starting with Obama.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Well your hypothetical situation wouldn't immediately impact me since I don't live in either Iowa or Nebraska. However, both states are part of our country and therefore I have an interest in ensuring our democracy continues. So those terrorist (which I am guessing in your hypothetical situation are the same Trumpers who stormed the capitol lobbing bombs into Nebraska) should be put into prison for treason against our democracy, or shot dead if they don't want to surrender since they have weapons. I wouldn't expect Israel to come and stop the Trump Terrorists in Iowa from throwing bombs at Nebraskans. I think we could probably handle it on our own.

Tell me how Israel and Palestine impact your life in a way similar to your hypothetical situation which would require US intervention? Does Israel not have the power to crush the poors that are attacking them on their own?
I know that people on the autism spectrum have a tough time with analogies, so hopefully an explanation can help you along. My analogy involving Iowa and Nebraska are showing a parallel in the size of the two states we're talking about. We're not talking about the US and Canada going to war. We're talking about two small areas separated by a big, beautiful wall in the middle of the desert.
And you seem to be a warhawk on this idea, yet are deriding war in the others. Schizophrenia and autism ain't a good mix, bro.

Lemme give you a reason why the US "intervenes", and in reality, we've supported Israel with funding, training, munitions, equipment, and everything else in their arsenal, so we wouldn't really have to support them unless the entire middle east decided to attack the ONLY democracy in a strategically critical place where the world's oil flows through. Israel could probably whip most of these diaper heads by themselves, but if you've got a nutjob nation with nukes that prays "death to Israel, death to America" on the daily, then it seems to be in our best interest to stop nuclear proliferation and another world war. Since you seem to know about WWII, you know about isolationism, and you criticize Republicans for taking that stance, yet here you are, espousing it as your plan for Israel. What a joke.

Reactions: mjv and Trike Rider

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
I know that people on the autism spectrum have a tough time with analogies, so hopefully an explanation can help you along. My analogy involving Iowa and Nebraska are showing a parallel in the size of the two states we're talking about. We're not talking about the US and Canada going to war. We're talking about two small areas separated by a big, beautiful wall in the middle of the desert.
And you seem to be a warhawk on this idea, yet are deriding war in the others. Schizophrenia and autism ain't a good mix, bro.

Lemme give you a reason why the US "intervenes", and in reality, we've supported Israel with funding, training, munitions, equipment, and everything else in their arsenal, so we wouldn't really have to support them unless the entire middle east decided to attack the ONLY democracy in a strategically critical place where the world's oil flows through. Israel could probably whip most of these diaper heads by themselves, but if you've got a nutjob nation with nukes that prays "death to Israel, death to America" on the daily, then it seems to be in our best interest to stop nuclear proliferation and another world war. Since you seem to know about WWII, you know about isolationism, and you criticize Republicans for taking that stance, yet here you are, espousing it as your plan for Israel. What a joke.
I've found that you can't reason with people that have IQs that are around room temperature. There are monkeys with higher IQs than these people.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Ukraine burned in an active war with Russia while Donald Trump withholds $400 million in military aid in exchange for the personal favor of a fake investigation of his political opponent.
Ukraine is a close ally of the US like Israel? Maybe Obama should have stopped Putin’s land grab, but we all know Obama was a Putin pawn....

Reactions: Oldschool1964

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Ukraine is a close ally of the US like Israel? Maybe Obama should have stopped Putin’s land grab, but we all know Obama was a Putin pawn....
It's funny how libs all cast Russia and Putin as Hitler 2.0, but their dear leader minimized Russia when Romney called them the biggest geopolitical threat. Remember Obama saying the 80's called and they want their foreign policy back? Remember? In reality, Obama loved him some Putin bareback riding.

Reactions: Trike Rider

tb233

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
Do you struggle with reading comprehension?? I have already stated clearly that major attacks on our allies never happened under Trump foreign policy.

You had a radical Muslim in office with Obama and there was major conflicts with Israel constantly. Now you have another weak Democrat in office and it happens again less than a year into his first term.

Can you please give the class examples and proof of Obama being A) a 'radical Muslim' and B) a Muslim?

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle

So the US should intervene why?

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Can you please give the class examples and proof of Obama being A) a 'radical Muslim' and B) a Muslim?
iu

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bobfather

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle

Do you believe you are talking to your reflection in the mirror? I am far from an isolationist, but I also don’t think the US needs to get involved in all conflicts in the world. You have a pretty powerful nation supported by the US in all the ways you listed against a bunch of poors and you and all you pubicans are crying about Biden not intervening. i know it has been a challenge for you to read, but read the f-in title of this thread. so unless Israel asks for US intervention, there is no reason for Biden and the Dems to do anything like you babies are crying about. Private message me if you want to connect offline and I could help you sound out the words until you can figure out how to read on your own. I am more than happy to help you tards learn something so you stop with your moronic posts.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
"Your kind", Comparing Republicans to Nazis.....

Holy shit you are a moron. I suggest you open a history book and you will see the modern liberal democrats are opperating as fascists starting with Obama.
Wait which party is trying to overthrow a democracy on Jan 6th and replace it with an authoritative government like the Nazis did with hitler... hmmm seems like you also need help reading. Private message me if you need me to help you sound out words offline as well.

Reactions: nelsonj22

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014
If we listen to Bidbama, Israelis stole the Palestinian land and we need to go back to pre-1948 borders. Retaliation for sending thousands of rockets into Israel is out of the question according to libs.
Let me ask this to you, how would you react if Iowa was sending missiles into eastern Nebraska on a monthly/weekly/daily basis? Would you be satisfied if everybody told you to just give up and not defend your citizens and family? You guys don’t care when Antifa burns down cities and kills people, so I don’t expect you to care when Israelis get suicide bombed.
You realize it's been Palestine for a long long long time right?

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Ukraine burned in an active war with Russia while Donald Trump withholds $400 million in military aid in exchange for the personal favor of a fake investigation of his political opponent.
The same thing happened under the Obama administration when Biden held up a $billion worth of aid until a Ukranian prosecutor who was investigating his son was fired.

nelsonj22

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2014

You are comparing genocide with someone attack their persecuters.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
You are confused once again as it was Trump that gave Ukraine weapons and not WWII army surplus blankets like your God Soetoro did while Beijing Bidophile was Quid pro quoing the Ukrainians by a billion dollars to keep his stripper knocker upper crackhead son out of a gulag!

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
Wait which party is trying to overthrow a democracy on Jan 6th and replace it with an authoritative government like the Nazis did with hitler... hmmm seems like you also need help reading. Private message me if you need me to help you sound out words offline as well.
Obama used the IRS to target political opponents

Obama and Biden spied on and assassinated journalists doing stories on his Muslim buddy Brennan running the CIA (RIP Michael Hastings)

Obama and Biden spied on congress and Senators of opposing party.

Obama and Biden spied on political opponents in 2016 election

Obama and Biden enlisted foreign countries and domestic corporations to overthrow 2016 election.

Judicial system loyal to Biden and Obama targeted and prosecuted people according to their political beliefs from 2016 elections.

This is what fascism looks like you brain dead moron. Educate yourself instead of regurgitating cnn propaganda. I highly doubt people so mentally ill as yourself have the ability to think critically on these issues.

Last edited:

auski

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
What exactly is Joe doing in the White House besides nothing? Silent on the border crisis, pending fuel crisis and now quiet on Israel. Maybe he's afraid of the anti-semite racist Squad idiots.

Biden faces criticism from Democrats and Republicans over escalating Israeli-Palestinian violence

Hamas ‘testing Biden’ because they don’t believe he’ll back Israel: Nikki Haley

Jello or Pudding.

Reactions: Bobfather

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE

Easy Trike, your blatant racism is showing.

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE
Wait racism? I think you are being racist by saying being a Muslim is predicated by ones race.
You need to learn how to think smarter. Feel free to continue to play dumb, but labeling Obama a "radical" Muslim because of his skin color was the racist trope of choice for republicans throughout his Presidency. Just because it was a decade ago doesn't make it any less racist.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
You need to learn how to think smarter. Feel free to continue to play dumb, but labeling Obama a "radical" Muslim because of his skin color was the racist trope of choice for republicans throughout his Presidency. Just because it was a decade ago doesn't make it any less racist.
skin color has nothing to do with religion buddy. You need to stop being racist.

Reactions: lipem

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
What evidence is there that shows he's a "radical Muslim" then? Which Mosque did he or does he attend?
The evidence is by putting radical muslims in power of entities like the CIA. Obama also personally allowed Hezbollah to sell drugs on US soil. Not to mention his Iran deal where he sent 1.7 billion in cash to help fund radical muslim terrorism.

DRay827

Senior
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2016
Lincoln, NE
The evidence is by putting radical muslims in power of entities like the CIA. Obama also personally allowed Hezbollah to sell drugs on US soil. Not to mention his Iran deal where he sent 1.7 billion in cash to help fund radical muslim terrorism.
lol which CIA director was a radical Muslim? The more you type the worse this looks for you.

Reactions: nelsonj22

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
No he is a radical Muslim because he was born in a dirt hut in a Kenyan Muslim village and was preached to be radical all of his life.