Israel Burns as Biden and Democrats Sit Back in Fear

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
9be03417-73a9-4762-bf1e-cd1567e511c5_16x9_1200x676.jpg

Biden is a weak incompetent President. Biden is clearly taking a page out of Obama's book by empowering Hamas.

Trike Rider

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2009
The communist demoRats sent Hamas 75 million to kill Israelis, in my opinion if you voted for Bidophile you should be charged as a war criminal!
Obama and his CIA director who is professed radical Muslim John Brennan let Hezbollah sell drugs on US soil. Those funds were used to fund terrorism globally. Obama also funded ISIS to get his Syrian war.

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
The last major conflict we saw in this region was when Obama was president in 2014. This never happened under Trump because of his masterful foreign policy.
Let’s give credit where it’s due. Trump sent him to the plate, and Jared Kushner hit it out of the ballpark. All that work destroyed under applesauce.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
This is a moronic post. You would have been hiding your head in the sand as Hitler steamrolled Europe. You would have just sat by and made excuses for him, but what am I talking about, you probably have a swastika tattoo on your arm right now.
Every time you open your mouth, you confirm you are a moron. You do realize that Republicans were the party that didn't want to intervene in WW2 until we were attacked and had a change of heart to save face. The Republican party was courting a Nazi sympathizer to run against Roosevelt before we entered the war. You are probably one of the same tards that thought we needed to invade Iraq to stop chemical weapons from being used. So I was in Iraq fighting your dumb war, while you probably sat on your fat ass calling troops losers like Trump.

How quickly you forget Trump pulling out of Syria and leaving democratic forces to be slaughtered by al-Assad and Turkish forces.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
The last major conflict we saw in this region was when Obama was president in 2014. This never happened under Trump because of his masterful foreign policy.
Ok... must be nice to live in a world where facts don't exist

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Every time you open your mouth, you confirm you are a moron. You do realize that Republicans were the party that didn't want to intervene in WW2 until we were attacked and had a change of heart to save face. The Republican party was courting a Nazi sympathizer to run against Roosevelt before we entered the war. You are probably one of the same tards that thought we needed to invade Iraq to stop chemical weapons from being used. So I was in Iraq fighting your dumb war, while you probably sat on your fat ass calling troops losers like Trump.

How quickly you forget Trump pulling out of Syria and leaving democratic forces to be slaughtered by al-Assad and Turkish forces.
Hey dummy, I’m a veteran too.
You supported Obama when he literally announced our pullout dates in Iraq and Afghanistan to the enemy. You also love the side that fought Bush’s surge (that worked), called our soldiers in Vietnam “baby killers”, and continues their goals to defund our police and military. Tell me which side supports the troops, conservatives or liberals. Just because Trump had a beef with a weak conservative, kind of like you have one with me right now. If someone disagrees with me, that doesn’t mean they hate the entire military you moron.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Hey dummy, I’m a veteran too.
You supported Obama when he literally announced our pullout dates in Iraq and Afghanistan to the enemy. You also love the side that fought Bush’s surge (that worked), called our soldiers in Vietnam “baby killers”, and continues their goals to defund our police and military. Tell me which side supports the troops, conservatives or liberals. Just because Trump had a beef with a weak conservative, kind of like you have one with me right now. If someone disagrees with me, that doesn’t mean they hate the entire military you moron.
When is a good time to leave Iraq and Afghanistan? What is our goal there, and what enemy are we staying to fight?

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
Ok... must be nice to live in a world where facts don't exist

Wasn’t that third war front started by a Nobel Peace Prize winner? My memory ain’t too good. What was that President’s name again?

• Love
Reactions: Bobfather

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
When is a good time to leave Iraq and Afghanistan? What is our goal there, and what enemy are we staying to fight?
It wasn’t “when”, it was “how”. I’m no Sun Tzu, but I sure as shit know you don’t tell your enemy the exact date you’re pulling out your troops. But I’m guessing you were a grunt so military strategy to you was to put as much lead downfield as possible (but you seem like the guy to hide in a bunker while your buddy does it for you).

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
It wasn’t “when”, it was “how”. I’m no Sun Tzu, but I sure as shit know you don’t tell your enemy the exact date you’re pulling out your troops. But I’m guessing you were a grunt so military strategy to you was to put as much lead downfield as possible (but you seem like the guy to hide in a bunker while your buddy does it for you).
if it makes you feel better about pretending to be in the military you can believe what you want. So what reason should we get involved in a conflict between Israel and Palestine? What is the objective, define the goal, and when we leave?

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
What was the objective in Syria? Can you tell me? Did we win that war?
With that kind of mindset you would have just stuck your head in the sand and let the Nazi's steamroll Europe. But what am I saying, you probably have a swastika tattooed on your arm now.

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2001
What exactly is Joe doing in the White House besides nothing? Silent on the border crisis, pending fuel crisis and now quiet on Israel. Maybe he's afraid of the anti-semite racist Squad idiots.

Biden faces criticism from Democrats and Republicans over escalating Israeli-Palestinian violence

Hamas ‘testing Biden’ because they don’t believe he’ll back Israel: Nikki Haley

Reactions: HuskerCK

Oldschool1964

Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 27, 2009
Your mom's house
if it makes you feel better about pretending to be in the military you can believe what you want. So what reason should we get involved in a conflict between Israel and Palestine? What is the objective, define the goal, and when we leave?
If we listen to Bidbama, Israelis stole the Palestinian land and we need to go back to pre-1948 borders. Retaliation for sending thousands of rockets into Israel is out of the question according to libs.
Let me ask this to you, how would you react if Iowa was sending missiles into eastern Nebraska on a monthly/weekly/daily basis? Would you be satisfied if everybody told you to just give up and not defend your citizens and family? You guys don’t care when Antifa burns down cities and kills people, so I don’t expect you to care when Israelis get suicide bombed.

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
If we listen to Bidbama, Israelis stole the Palestinian land and we need to go back to pre-1948 borders. Retaliation for sending thousands of rockets into Israel is out of the question according to libs.
Let me ask this to you, how would you react if Iowa was sending missiles into eastern Nebraska on a monthly/weekly/daily basis? Would you be satisfied if everybody told you to just give up and not defend your citizens and family? You guys don’t care when Antifa burns down cities and kills people, so I don’t expect you to care when Israelis get suicide bombed.
Well your hypothetical situation wouldn't immediately impact me since I don't live in either Iowa or Nebraska. However, both states are part of our country and therefore I have an interest in ensuring our democracy continues. So those terrorist (which I am guessing in your hypothetical situation are the same Trumpers who stormed the capitol lobbing bombs into Nebraska) should be put into prison for treason against our democracy, or shot dead if they don't want to surrender since they have weapons. I wouldn't expect Israel to come and stop the Trump Terrorists in Iowa from throwing bombs at Nebraskans. I think we could probably handle it on our own.

Tell me how Israel and Palestine impact your life in a way similar to your hypothetical situation which would require US intervention? Does Israel not have the power to crush the poors that are attacking them on their own?

Reactions: nelsonj22

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
What exactly is Joe doing in the White House besides nothing? Silent on the border crisis, pending fuel crisis and now quiet on Israel. Maybe he's afraid of the anti-semite racist Squad idiots.

Biden faces criticism from Democrats and Republicans over escalating Israeli-Palestinian violence

Crushing your hopes and dreams kid.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Well your hypothetical situation wouldn't immediately impact me since I don't live in either Iowa or Nebraska. However, both states are part of our country and therefore I have an interest in ensuring our democracy continues. So those terrorist (which I am guessing in your hypothetical situation are the same Trumpers who stormed the capitol lobbing bombs into Nebraska) should be put into prison for treason against our democracy, or shot dead if they don't want to surrender since they have weapons. I wouldn't expect Israel to come and stop the Trump Terrorists in Iowa from throwing bombs at Nebraskans. I think we could probably handle it on our own.

Tell me how Israel and Palestine impact your life in a way similar to your hypothetical situation which would require US intervention? Does Israel not have the power to crush the poors that are attacking them on their own?
You mean the Brownshirt army of the communist demoRat party that burns loots and murders on orders from Pelosi and Schumer are the terrorist correct!

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
Ok so even in that far flung fantasy situation you have in your mind, you would expect foreign countries to send troops to the US to intervene?
If they are part of NATO yes as we have a treaty with them and we also have a treaty with Israel to help them out against terrorist thugs!

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
If they are part of NATO yes as we have a treaty with them and we also have a treaty with Israel to help them out against terrorist thugs!
So you admit Bob that you are a weakling that can't handle stuff on your own, you need others to come help ya. Got it. You republicans have become so soft like soft serve ice cream

anigif_sub-buzz-29779-1510963605-7.gif

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle

Israel can't handle those poors on their own, they need the US to intervene? Should the US intervene in every situation in the world or do you have a special spot for this place because of Jesus?

lolwat

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 8, 2016
I don't care about Israel. They have a big enough military to take care of this on their own. We give them 10s of billions of dollars annually. Maybe they called and said we got this for now.

Bobfather

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2002
So you admit Bob that you are a weakling that can't handle stuff on your own, you need others to come help ya. Got it. You republicans have become so soft like soft serve ice cream

anigif_sub-buzz-29779-1510963605-7.gif
Sorry just letting you know about the law of the land, if it was me the whole Middle East minus Israel would be a nuclear lake and we would send you commie terrorist to live with the 3 headed camels!

Huskermatt23

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Seattle
Sorry just letting you know about the law of the land, if it was me the whole Middle East minus Israel would be a nuclear lake and we would send you commie terrorist to live with the 3 headed camels!
Which is why your kind is out of office.. we don't just kill people because they are different. I figured you would have learned this lesson and how bad it went the last time you Nazi's tried it.

Latest posts