ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any hope ?

GaRed

Head Coach
Sep 3, 2004
America
There is so many things wrong after year four. I have a little sympathy for Frost today as he just can't handle his position, I just can't keep beating on him for it. What just has me head shaking is the special teams. We we're told that special attention was going to be given . New coach, quality players on the squad. Then we have a all conference kicker fall apart for some reason. We have a returner that has made decisions that only could be made by somebody that rides the short bus to school. We look like a joke . Frost must remove CTB from that position today , will he ? Frost must start getting much tougher on these players that hurt the teams efforts. It's going to get really ugly from here on out. Frost is going to look 10 years older after this season.

There is so many things wrong after year four. I have a little sympathy for Frost today as he just can't handle his position, I just can't keep beating on him for it. What just has me head shaking is the special teams. We we're told that special attention was going to be given . New coach, quality players on the squad. Then we have a all conference kicker fall apart for some reason. We have a returner that has made decisions that only could be made by somebody that rides the short bus to school. We look like a joke . Frost must remove CTB from that position today , will he ? Frost must start getting much tougher on these players that hurt the teams efforts. It's going to get really ugly from here on out. Frost is going to look 10 years older after this season.
That one yesterday wasn't Cam's fault

Depends on what you hope for?

Championships with Frost - very doubtful.

A Pelini run where you get to 9 wins and barely crack to top 25 and can’t beat a top 10 team - I think he can eventually get there.

I’m personally not excited about Frost. Good/great coaches have completely transformed looking teams in year four versus what they inherited. Frost is losing 2 out of every 3 games he coaches.

Frost will say one thing to the public but do another in reality.

We don't have enough fingers and toes to tally all of the lies he has said the last 4 years.

Depends on what you hope for?

Championships with Frost - very doubtful.

A Pelini run where you get to 9 wins and barely crack to top 25 and can’t beat a top 10 team - I think he can eventually get there.

I’m personally not excited about Frost. Good/great coaches have completely transformed looking teams in year four versus what they inherited. Frost is losing 2 out of every 3 games he coaches.
I have no hope for Championships of any kind. I should rephrase my question. Is there any hope ,any time within the next 2 years that Frost can turn this thing around ?

I have no hope for Championships of any kind. I should rephrase my question. Is there any hope ,any time within the next 2 years that Frost can turn this thing around ?
For me - turning things around in next 2 years is winning the west and playing for a championship. With what Frost has shown - I see zero chance.

I think there’s hope he will slowly widdle out an extra win here and there and advance Nebraska to mediocrity. Can’t see him achieving more than Bo Pelini. That’s not good enough for me - but good enough for an ever evolving group of Husker fans.

there's glimmers of hope, like when we ran the option and our slow back made yards...it beat a swing pass to the right..maybe it will dawn on frost to put the left coast offense in the rubbish can and run the power I?

other then that, I didn't want frost as coach to start with, (I figured he needed about 7 years as a head coach first before taking a rebuild like NU) I wanted tcu's coach...but the decision was made...so I hope we look like the 84 niners out there...and win games..that's my attitude..
I can't root against NU no matter who's coach...hopefully it works for frost....but that's a end of year decision...by alberts and co

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinomatic
I don't have "hope" for this staff. Losing to Illinois was the icing on the cake. They would likely mind phuk us by beating OU and then lose out for the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT