ADVERTISEMENT

Is there any argument for keeping Frost?

Cool, you also shouldn't make the statement not one person has got better....
First of all, I never said that. Second, even if I had said it, it wouldn't make much difference because we're much closer to that reality than most guys on the roster getting better each year as happens on any well-coached team.

First of all, I never said that. Second, even if I had said it, it wouldn't make much difference because we're much closer to that reality than most guys on the roster getting better each year as happens on any well-coached team.
I didn't say you said that, that is the post that warranted my reply that you chose to quote me on.... Keep up.

You really don’t believe your last sentence do you? My God, Clemson fans were clamoring for change this week. People asked if Saban was past his prime a couple years ago. We are nothing special when it comes to “fan pressure” as compared to other blue blood programs.

You really believe what you typed? No one was saying Saban was washed up. No one at Clemson is losing their minds cause of one loss to Georgia. I remember BO saying something about the media scrutiny and fan pressure was the worst at any place he's been. If you think Nebraska is like other places. All I can say is you need to live in another state for awhile.

No, there is no argument for keeping Scott Frost based on the current status of everything as of tonight. There's no improvement. If there is no improvement against Buffalo, Oklahoma and then the conference slat in October, he will be toast.

The only way he will be able to keep is job is make a bowl game and we know that isn't going to happen and the product on the field has been the same for 4 years now.
Don't be so sure. I think this upcoming game will be a good forecaster of Frost's record for this season and his future with the program. I for one, am rooting for him.

Don't be so sure. I think this upcoming game will be a good forecaster of Frost's record for this season and his future with the program. I for one, am rooting for him.
Meh, the month of October will be what gets Frost fired. Highly likely he doesn't win any of those games and he still has Ohio State, WI and Iowa coming up in November. That is why he had to beat IL to get to 3-0. If he loses to Buffalo, it's over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT