ADVERTISEMENT

Is Slusher next??

Slusher seems like a drama queen. I'd be ok if we move on.
Part of me thought that too, then again the other part of me was thinking:

d97d34f0fecc1ea52b22dd0b6f8b5036.jpg

Slusher seems like a drama queen. I'd be ok if we move on.
He's a 17-18 year old kid who doesn't know exactly where he wants to spend the next 4+ years of his life while a bunch of grown men try to pressure him into making a decision that suits them. It was hard enough for me to figure out where I wanted to go and nobody gave a crap where I went but my girlfriend because I wasn't an athlete.

Maybe relax on the name calling.

He's a 17-18 year old kid who doesn't know exactly where he wants to spend the next 4+ years of his life while a bunch of grown men try to pressure him into making a decision that suits them. It was hard enough for me to figure out where I wanted to go and nobody gave a crap where I went but my girlfriend because I wasn't an athlete.

Ok dad. Sorry "drama queen" ruined your day. My opinion doesn't change. He's an attention whore.

That’s a pretty high horse you’re on. I get he’s 18, but we need to avoid the Tyson Lindsays, the Jamire Calvins, and the Greg Bells of the recruiting world.

That’s a pretty high horse you’re on. I get he’s 18, but we need to avoid the Tyson Lindsays, the Jamire Calvins, and the Greg Bells of the recruiting world.
I agree we need to do all we can to avoid those types

but with the recruiting rules as they are, there will always be a few who can't hack it for one reason or another and decide to transfer

Coach Frost's first and second classes are really the ones who will have the biggest impact on making this team a family and creating a winning culture in the off-season and during practice

I agree we need to do all we can to avoid those types

but with the recruiting rules as they are, there will always be a few who can't hack it for one reason or another and decide to transfer

Coach Frost's first and second classes are really the ones who will have the biggest impact on making this team a family and creating a winning culture in the off-season and during practice
I agree, and I don’t think that Frost is to blame. Its just part of football, but you need to use your best judgement to mitigate your losses.

Reactions: TopGun_
The kid was tweeting pro-Oregon stuff while he was on our campus. That alone told me all I needed to know about him. But, Frost tends to go after kids with decent to great character so I’ll trust his judgement.
Oooh, see Maurice Washington, Katerian Legrone, and Andre Hunt.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
The kid was tweeting pro-Oregon stuff while he was on our campus. That alone told me all I needed to know about him. But, Frost tends to go after kids with decent to great character so I’ll trust his judgement.
Don't be so butthurt. We were getting our asses kicked on his visit and he wants to go somewhere he can win. I don't see a problem with that.

Reactions: NorthWillRiseAgain
Oooh, see Maurice Washington, Katerian Legrone, and Andre Hunt.

Think Washington’s court date was Dec 12 but nothing here or on the other board, even rabid national news media not on it?

Reactions: stcfootball
I’d love to have him for his talents but seeing him tweeting Oregon Ducks stuff while at the Husker game during an official visit doesn’t set good. I have never seen another player do that, it’s rather disrespectful. So I’m torn here, I’d love seeing him commit and sign but remembering him disrespecting us while on an official visit will still be there. I actually think that’s a new record, I never heard of another player ever for any other school having young man do that to them while they host him for an official.

If there is one position on a football team that you need someone to be really cocky and a bit of a drama queen, it’s cornerback. you need to forget about getting burned by the next play.

Think Washington’s court date was Dec 12 but nothing here or on the other board, even rabid national news media not on it?
It got pushed because Washington couldn't be reached. I believe another date has been set this time with mandated attendance by Washington.

I’d love to have him for his talents but seeing him tweeting Oregon Ducks stuff while at the Husker game during an official visit doesn’t set good. I have never seen another player do that, it’s rather disrespectful. So I’m torn here, I’d love seeing him commit and sign but remembering him disrespecting us while on an official visit will still be there. I actually think that’s a new record, I never heard of another player ever for any other school having young man do that to them while they host him for an official.
Pass

Reactions: huskerssalts
ADVERTISEMENT