ADVERTISEMENT

Is Michael Lewis REALLY

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

An actual possibility to get the Butler job?

I don't know, but Collier has made two outstanding hires so far at Butler (Stevens and Holtmann). They generally like to keep it in the family so Lewis is a possibility. I would think Micah Shrewsberry would be the top choice in that regard.

The guy's kinda got a HC look about him ... but that's a pretty damn good league to break in as a first-time HC. A FGCU-type gig would be a perfect gig for him, if Butler were to go grab Joe Dooley, which wouldn't surprise me.

The guy's kinda got a HC look about him ... but that's a pretty damn good league to break in as a first-time HC. A FGCU-type gig would be a perfect gig for him, if Butler were to go grab Joe Dooley, which wouldn't surprise me.
I think Barry Collier and every coach since Barry left Butler has been a first time head coach and promoted assistant. They've really got a great thing going at Butler and they've had a lot of success promoting from within. I would think that Lewis would be a candidate for the job and could get that job depending on whether or not a current assistant is already in line for the job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT