ADVERTISEMENT

Is Malik Hornsby flipping back to N?

Maybe he came off a week-long New Years drunk, realized he was going to Texas State, and came to his senses.
He may have realized that Sinbad and Scott Bakula are no longer with the program…
necessary-roughness.gif

Right? I mean, that is one of the things that I think would just be so hard to recruit against.

At NU and places like NU being on the FB team is god like status. At Tex State...does anyone even know if you are on the team?
Does anyone desire to "god-like?" We see that lottery winners can't handle the stardom, either can most professional players and even popular Hollywood stars. They either commit suicide or go bankrupt. Normal living and contentment is the best way IMHO.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Right? I mean, that is one of the things that I think would just be so hard to recruit against.

At NU and places like NU being on the FB team is god like status. At Tex State...does anyone even know if you are on the team?
Yes they do

If I were a fake recruiting anal-ist I'd say something like...Texas State was the favorite, but NU jumped in with an NIL package at the last minute and shook things up a bit.

The advent of the NIL makes all incorrect predictions easily explained away.
Lol

Couple Husker fan accounts seem to think so... He now shows up in the UNL student directory and is not listed in the Texas State student directory 🤨🤨
Well he has a limited amount of time to make up his mind and be enrolled somewhere. If he wants to play QB, he'll go to Texas State. IMO, if he wants an NFL career he'll change positions and go to Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT