ADVERTISEMENT

is joe burrow playing today?

DO YOU THINK HE’S BETTER THAN WHAT WE GOT?????!!!!1111??!

I completely get why a Frost said that and passed on Joe then. At that point in time Joe Burrow hadn’t even started a game let alone shown what he can do and Adrain Martinez was looking like a star in the making. We should all get it...now if Frost could tell the future and all that, this would be a completely different story.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
I completely get why a Frost said that and passed on Joe then. At that point in time Joe Burrow hadn’t even started a game let alone shown what he can do and Adrain Martinez was looking like a star in the making. We should all get it...now if Frost could tell the future and all that, this would be a completely different story.

Totally agree, I just wanted to be first to get that in. If Burrow had come to Nebraska he never would have started and it would have been the biggest mistake of his life. Now he’s a Heisman winner and will be the first pick in the draft and will be set for life. Funny how things work out.

Totally agree, I just wanted to be first to get that in. If Burrow had come to Nebraska he never would have started and it would have been the biggest mistake of his life. Now he’s a Heisman winner and will be the first pick in the draft and will be set for life. Funny how things work out.

No doubt...that’s no joke. I’d have to guess if Frost new he’d definitely gone after Joe Burrow.

yea, that gritty #9 kid is doing some business today, plus this one's for the OC's family too

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: huskerssalts
i'm guessing he can shower after this 8th TD of the game to start the 2nd half.......save him for the natty. OU hasn't been this hammered since either that last Husker game in the 90's when Ozzy's foot got stuck on the gas or Lou Holtz and the Hogs drilled good ole Barry in the Orange Bowl.

Sit him now or let him go for 10td’s and create a bowl record that probably never gets broken,

You know tOSU could have used a QB like him. Might have made the difference against Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT