Is Joe Biden President?

Aug 25, 2021
But But it was rigged. according to the boomers on here Trump can't ever lose. only get betrayed or cheated. #itsacult

libbity bibbity

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 22, 2022
But But it was rigged. according to the boomers on here Trump can't ever lose. only get betrayed or cheated. #itsacult
It's certainly unusual for vote counting to stop at 11 p.m. with Trump in a big lead and resume at 4 a.m. with huge ballot dumps, with most going to the cadaver in battleground states, wouldnt you say?

But I'm just an election denier and conspiracy theorist,, even though the Dems did the exact same thing in 2016 when Trump won, I know, I'm not supposed to use whataboutisms, they only work for the dim bulbs.

Aug 25, 2021
It's certainly unusual for vote counting to stop at 11 p.m. with Trump in a big lead and resume at 4 a.m. with huge ballot dumps, with most going to the cadaver in battleground states, wouldnt you say?

But I'm just an election denier and conspiracy theorist,, even though the Dems did the exact same thing in 2016 when Trump won, I know, I'm not supposed to use whataboutisms, they only work for the dim bulbs.
The whole thing is a joke. His lawyers never even used the word fraud as they were worried about lying under oath. that should tell you all you need to know.