ADVERTISEMENT

Is it time for Moos to go?

It sure sounded like you’d rather have Eichorst over Moos by your statement “ worset ever AD”
Here is my quote: "Fire him.. AD is in the worst shape ever."

As in, Fire Him, the Athletic Department is in the worst shape it has ever been in.

Here is my quote: "Fire him.. AD is in the worst shape ever."

As in, Fire Him, the Athletic Department is in the worst shape it has ever been in.

No question the verdict is still out about SF program..

But we have a good basketball coach and he will eventually turn this thing around... Other than that how is our athletic department in the worse shape it has ever been besides the 2 sports that haven’t made our expectations...

No question the verdict is still out about SF program..

But we have a good basketball coach and he will eventually turn this thing around... Other than that how is our athletic department in the worse shape it has ever been besides the 2 sports that haven’t made our expectations...
It looks to me, like others have said, only VB and maybe Wrestling are looking good. You would've to go back to Callahan's time to see the athletic department making mistakes like we are seeing them make by this regime. It seems we are not competitive in most sports, and it's been that way for a few years now.

Add to that all the trash talking that was done on the way in, including the corona push to play, which while I supported, then was a black eye because the coach decides he doesn't want to play a bowl game.

I think the athletic dept looks like it's run by amateurs

Donors pulling money back, even internal fighting from Scott's class of ex players. Recruits leaving, it all sort of adds up.

I don't follow basketball, but have seen many complain about the product on the field. Maybe they have valid excuses, I don't know.

For lots of reasons, I'm embarrassed to be a fan of Nebraska the last few years.

It looks to me, like others have said, only VB and maybe Wrestling are looking good. You would've to go back to Callahan's time to see the athletic department making mistakes like we are seeing them make by this regime. It seems we are not competitive in most sports, and it's been that way for a few years now.

Add to that all the trash talking that was done on the way in, including the corona push to play, which while I supported, then was a black eye because the coach decides he doesn't want to play a bowl game.

I think the athletic dept looks like it's run by amateurs

Donors pulling money back, even internal fighting from Scott's class of ex players. Recruits leaving, it all sort of adds up.

I don't follow basketball, but have seen many complain about the product on the field. Maybe they have valid excuses, I don't know.

For lots of reasons, I'm embarrassed to be a fan of Nebraska the last few years.
I wouldn't get too upset about this year's basketball team. They played in a conference that literally had the best season in history and had a ridiculous schedule along with covid issues. Baseball seems to be doing fairly well but in fairness it's still early. Volleyball is a top 5 team nationally and just signed the highest rated recruiting class of any sport in history. Football ain't doing so hot, but its not really representative of the other major sports. By this time next year we will have a much better grasp on the direction of the department in general.

Fourth , scheduling a weak team gives us solid chance at a win, which in turn helps us to achieve 6 wins (given the difficult schedule this will be difficult) and our first bowl in years.

Which Frost and Moos may, or may not decide to play. It would depend if they felt like it, if they felt that it was below them, or the team is too tired to play. After the "play anybody, anywhere" mantra last year that ended up with passing on a bowl game, it will be tougher for bowls to consider them.
In order to gain any prominence, they need to bite the bullet an play Oklahoma. Yes, they may be beat, but you do not get anywhere close to the top of the pile playing Chatanooga.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT