ADVERTISEMENT

Is H.T.O.. . . . . . . .

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
HuskerTimOmaha? Last I heard, people didn't think he'd be back to the board.

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? J/k Ant...haven't seen you in for a while.

Reactions: rpappy3
I thought you were Tulsa Tom?

Pete-Dinklage-flipping-off.gif

I don't post often..just enjoy (?) reading comments of others with "Real" insider info? and then all of the whining and complaining. I was hoping to see you back as I like the way you put things back to reality!

Real Husker fans with fact based statements! Hope you can stay a while!

Reactions: dpnavy and OzzyLvr
HuskerTimOmaha and Tulsa Tom are no longer with us. However, they each left some hair behind in their combs. A scientist extracted the DNA, grew brains in petri dishes, installed them in cadavers, and electrified them.

When these beings began posting here as H.T.O. and Tom's WIfe, the scientist threw his arms up to Heaven and screamed, "I am God!"

Is he that one guy that predicted things within the program and then it tended to happen?

The guy that shared insider info to us poor people from time to time?

The guy that went on business trips all over the US?

Shows up half drunk on Sparky's hot sauce at the tailgate parties?

The guy with one of the best Husker Man Caves ever?

Never heard of him.

Speaking of sparky....is he still around? Haven't really been looking for his posts but also haven't noticed any lately...

Reactions: sparky62
Speaking of sparky....is he still around? Haven't really been looking for his posts but also haven't noticed any lately...
@sparky62 won a membership to the jelly of the month club and traded it in for a lifetime supply of Old Mill Lite. He's currently relaxing on a beach on the Platte River wearing his red and white dreadlocks sipping on a cold Mill.

I have read a number of comments over the last 6 months that lead me to believe that the missing element has returned! --Similar to Bob Diaco being brought in to revive the Nebraska D!!! I look forward to your contribution to the board's dialog

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT